Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: ZindagiCalling

He is angry because he got rejected. šŸ˜† Bhai falling for Mishti all are bahanebaazi.. He hates her because she rejected him...Putting forward oneā€™s point of view = humiliation = manipulator  as per him. Worst is, that the void which is present in place of brain, is being filled by Meenu by her skewed philosophies, about saving the world. Toh ab Kya Kare.. I assume falling for Kuhu will make him understand Mishtiā€™s perspective.  Before it happens, all the issues ranging from his own wrong decision to get married to Kuhu, to global warming and climate change will be blamed on Mishti by him..šŸ˜‚After all no one else could explain rationales to him... Mishti failed, Abir failed, Nanu failed. What Mishti was seeking in her relationship is some companionship, understanding and trust if not love. Kunal was not even able to fulfil even the bare minimum requirements of a healthy relationship.. Na hi us busy bande ke paas time tha.... Once he falls for Kuhu he might understand the meaning of partnership and genuine happiness that should be there between two individuals who have to share their life. Loosing Kuhu might make him understand the importance equality and putting efforts in relationships. However, that requires Kuhu to grow a spine too. Everyone canā€™t be a deep thinker like Abir.. For some rigid oneā€™s like Kunal, life teaches itā€™s lesson in itā€™s own way...I hope someday these two connect based on their interests and views on life, rather than connecting due their common enemy devil Mishti. šŸ˜† However, all that I am thinking might remain in my head only and Meenu May have some other grand, out of the box plans up her sleeves..šŸ˜ˆ

very very well said.

Kunal is egoistic and can't handle rejection. Also BB nurtures his ego by manipulating him. Now he is in a total mess. God knows how will he behave with Kuhu.... It's a challenge for Kuhu to face the reality. After marriage Mishti won't be there to help her. 

Aanchal15 thumbnail

Thank you Suta! šŸ¤—.. sorry for the late reply .. still in Abir land after watching the caps and the episode ! The precap is making the wait seems endless 

Aanchal15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZindagiCalling

He is angry because he got rejected. šŸ˜† Bhai falling for Mishti all are bahanebaazi.. He hates her because she rejected him...Putting forward oneā€™s point of view = humiliation = manipulator  as per him. Worst is, that the void which is present in place of brain, is being filled by Meenu by her skewed philosophies, about saving the world. Toh ab Kya Kare.. I assume falling for Kuhu will make him understand Mishtiā€™s perspective.  Before it happens, all the issues ranging from his own wrong decision to get married to Kuhu, to global warming and climate change will be blamed on Mishti by him..šŸ˜‚After all no one else could explain rationales to him... Mishti failed, Abir failed, Nanu failed. What Mishti was seeking in her relationship is some companionship, understanding and trust if not love. Kunal was not even able to fulfil even the bare minimum requirements of a healthy relationship.. Na hi us busy bande ke paas time tha.... Once he falls for Kuhu he might understand the meaning of partnership and genuine happiness that should be there between two individuals who have to share their life. Loosing Kuhu might make him understand the importance equality and putting efforts in relationships. However, that requires Kuhu to grow a spine too. Everyone canā€™t be a deep thinker like Abir.. For some rigid oneā€™s like Kunal, life teaches itā€™s lesson in itā€™s own way...I hope someday these two connect based on their interests and views on life, rather than connecting due their common enemy devil Mishti. šŸ˜† However, all that I am thinking might remain in my head only and Meenu May have some other grand, out of the box plans up her sleeves..šŸ˜ˆ

Couldnā€™t agree more ! šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘

Dotslover22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Ghodi ne bana di jodišŸ˜

etrika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Today's episode was very good.finally abir has reached airport and tomorrow the confessionšŸ„³..can't wait for 6 in the morning ...

I think kuhu will face the evil side of kunal on sat maha episode and she would be shocked..

muktha_cute thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This is just heart breaking.

Why they have to show animal exploitation as some fairy tale coming true

Can see from the horse eyes it's situation. The horses are abused to use as barat or whatever. Celebs should have idea that how are they supporting this kind of animal exploitation and abuse.

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: muktha_cute

This is just heart breaking.

Why they have to show animal exploitation as some fairy tale coming true

Can see from the horse eyes it's situation. The horses are abused to use as barat or whatever. Celebs should have idea that how are they supporting this kind of animal exploitation and abuse.

To me this white horse appeared well nourished .. healthy n clean .. he appeared to be cared for ... 

I am worried about the huge fat vamp in the show torturing n abusing / manipulating the young humans in this show !! 

Edited by Sutapasima - 4 years ago
muktha_cute thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

To me this white horse appeared well nourished .. healthy n clean .. he appeared to be cared for ... 

I am worried about the huge fat vamp in the show torturing n abusing / manipulating the young humans in this show !! 

Ok, if you want to close eyes to animal abuse than atleast know abt it before getting to a conclusion.

The horse looks clean obviously bcz it's for shooting but claiming it's healthy and nourished like really. 

First his body is covered with red cloth and face is also mostly covered with that nonsense decoration.

See what is placed in his mouth flowers? They are called spikes placed inside their mouth to be controlled if they don't walk or behave. Which causes immense pain to the horses. If you want more information u can google.

So plz if you are not aware of the abuse fine but atleast don't cover it as something common or as usual thing.

Any animal should be not used for any kind of transportation either for fun or entertainment or to merely save the costs which is actually abuse 

ā€œOver some days in July, PETA India, in association with Delhi Police, conducted a law enforcement drive throughout the city against the illegal use of spiked (or ā€˜thornā€™ ) bits, which are used to control horses used for weddings and to give rides. We looked at horses being used for wedding ceremonies mostly in West Delhi, from where spiked bits were removed from the mouths of more than 50 horses and were replaced with smooth ones. Every year, hundreds of such horses used for weddings and other ceremonies are sorely abused, often whipped and suffer from wounds and bruises. Theyā€™re commonly lame, dehydrated and malnourished and are made to endure terrifying and chaotic noises and crowds of weddings with the use of spiked bits,ā€ explains Sachin Bangera, associate director of celebrity and public relations, PETA India.

Recently, Delhi police, with the support of PETA India, seized four bone-thin, malnourished, and injured horses used for weddings and other ceremonies in the city. One mare, found under Maharaja Surajmal Stadium metro station in Nangloi village, had large wounds on her body and legs. Another, found in a park near Sanjay Market in Nand Nagri, was lame from an old fracture of the left front leg and was unable to bear her bodyweight on the leg. Of the two mares seized from JJ Colony in Nangloi, one suffered from a severe skin infection and the other had no vision in her left eye. ā€œThe law is clear when it comes to animal rights and using sick animals for performances, exhibitions and weddings. However, thereā€™s no particular law that states that horses canā€™t be used for weddings. Thatā€™s why we urge people to understand the plight of a horse and be sensitive to them,ā€ says Madhur Verma, DCP New Delhi district.

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: muktha_cute

Ok, if you want to close eyes to animal abuse than atleast know abt it before getting to a conclusion.

The horse looks clean obviously bcz it's for shooting but claiming it's healthy and nourished like really. 

First his body is covered with red cloth and face is also mostly covered with that nonsense decoration.

See what is placed in his mouth flowers? They are called spikes placed inside their mouth to be controlled if they don't walk or behave. Which causes immense pain to the horses. If you want more information u can google.

So plz if you are not aware of the abuse fine but atleast don't cover it as something common or as usual thing.

Any animal should be not used for any kind of transportation either for fun or entertainment or to merely save the costs which is actually abuse 

ā€œOver some days in July, PETA India, in association with Delhi Police, conducted a law enforcement drive throughout the city against the illegal use of spiked (or ā€˜thornā€™ ) bits, which are used to control horses used for weddings and to give rides. We looked at horses being used for wedding ceremonies mostly in West Delhi, from where spiked bits were removed from the mouths of more than 50 horses and were replaced with smooth ones. Every year, hundreds of such horses used for weddings and other ceremonies are sorely abused, often whipped and suffer from wounds and bruises. Theyā€™re commonly lame, dehydrated and malnourished and are made to endure terrifying and chaotic noises and crowds of weddings with the use of spiked bits,ā€ explains Sachin Bangera, associate director of celebrity and public relations, PETA India.

Recently, Delhi police, with the support of PETA India, seized four bone-thin, malnourished, and injured horses used for weddings and other ceremonies in the city. One mare, found under Maharaja Surajmal Stadium metro station in Nangloi village, had large wounds on her body and legs. Another, found in a park near Sanjay Market in Nand Nagri, was lame from an old fracture of the left front leg and was unable to bear her bodyweight on the leg. Of the two mares seized from JJ Colony in Nangloi, one suffered from a severe skin infection and the other had no vision in her left eye. ā€œThe law is clear when it comes to animal rights and using sick animals for performances, exhibitions and weddings. However, thereā€™s no particular law that states that horses canā€™t be used for weddings. Thatā€™s why we urge people to understand the plight of a horse and be sensitive to them,ā€ says Madhur Verma, DCP New Delhi district.

I am against animal abuse too .. but I do not feel this particular horse was abused ....