Views

Users

Frequent Posters

InaMeenaDika thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: meen123

Mishti ka indirect curse tha Meenu ko, ye sab hona tha

Bt seriously Kunal makes much more sense now than he did before....... Aisi shaadi kisi ko pasand na ho(he is guilty party too, only for trusting his mom way too much) 

That’s true😆 I also liked Ritwik’s acting today. When character starts making sense, the acting skills also shine. I was able to focus on his expressions for the first time..😊

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZindagiCalling

That’s true😆 I also liked Ritwik’s acting today. When character starts making sense, the acting skills also shine. I was able to focus on his expressions for the first time..😊

I love his command on dialogues. And Its very subtle. You just have to be open minded enough to see it. 

Mishti gordhana break up scene was one where he did shine before imo

True.. Kyuki bahut Dino baad ladke ko sahi se focus dia hai..  pehle to screen pe maa beta aate the, I used to either laugh or get angry.... 

Aaj kuch ni likhogi maa bete ke upar tum. Apne andaz me? 

InaMeenaDika thumbnail

Originally posted by: meen123

I love his command on dialogues. And Its very subtle. You just have to be open minded enough to see it. 

Mishti gordhana break up scene was one where he did shine before imo

True.. Kyuki bahut Dino baad ladke ko sahi se focus dia hai..  pehle to screen pe maa beta aate the, I used to either laugh or get angry.... 

Aaj kuch ni likhogi maa bete ke upar tum. Apne andaz me? 

Godhana was good too.. but wahan Maine itna Dhyan nahi diya because us time mujhe woh Sabse bada hypocrite lag raha tha.. Us time victim card itna play kiya, I was not able to connect.. Aaj ke episode mein Dhyan de paayi because today his emotions were real. He got totally trapped in his own net. Flooded with the emotions of anger, betrayal, hatred, guilt and sadness, he was sitting frozen in his own marriage, which is supposed to be a happier day in one’s life. Aaj pehli baar laga ki dimaag na lagane ki bohot bhaari keemat Kunal ne bhi chukai...

Ab becharon ke baare mein kya likhun khud ka hi popat Banwa ke baithe hain,.. aaj maaf kiya maine🤣

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Godhana was good too.. but wahan Maine itna Dhyan nahi diya because us time mujhe woh Sabse bada hypocrite lag raha tha.. Us time victim card itna play kiya, I was not able to connect.. Aaj ke episode mein Dhyan de paayi because today his emotions were real. He got totally trapped in his own net. Flooded with the emotions of anger, betrayal, hatred, guilt and sadness, he was sitting frozen in his own marriage, which is supposed to be a happier day in one’s life. Aaj pehli baar laga ki dimaag na lagane ki bohot bhaari keemat Kunal ne bhi chukai...

Ab becharon ke baare mein kya likhun khud ka hi popat Banwa ke baithe hain,.. aaj maaf kiya maine🤣

victim card to shayad ab b play karega thoda. Bt I just hope uske decisions apne ho,  maa ki bahut sun li

I know he's not going to make fair decisions but decisions should be his totally, not influenced ones

Despite the warning  signals, he kept trusting his mom, I felt for him. True he should have been happy.... Kuhu ki khushi se kitna contrast tha.. 😆

Sahi kaha tumne dimaag na use krne ki saza,  dusre lafzo me kaha, zyada use krne ki b saza bhugat rahe hai

Edited by meen123 - 4 years ago
Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

WOW MisBir reunion n confession ♥️😻💕💓

https://twitter.com/lostAngelzx/status/1164341051055722496

Thanks suta for the wonderful update❤️

Mishbiresso coffee pee ke dekhna padega yeh toh

Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Kunal ka yeh good boy avatar Jitna enjoy karna hai kar lo.. usne ultimatum de diya hai, ki kal ke episode ke baad woh bigad jayega...  yeh achaa tha toh aisa tha pata nahi bigadne ke baad kaisa hoga... MishBir reunion ka kya hai, woh toh hota rahega, par yeh maa ka Laadla toh gayo .. Kunal is now on his way to become evil  🦹‍♂️  🥺

Bold- Lol...😆

But i failed to understand why is he still angry with Mishti. This time she didn't do anything. Saare gadhe toh khud ushine gaade the,ab woh khud hi gir gaya ushme.😃Actually i give up on Kunal long ago. Before also i was unable to understand his hatred for Mishti ,but this time the mess was created by him.Instead of doing all these nautanki,he could have directly spoken to Abir regarding Mishti. Bada aaya bhai ko bachane,ab khud phas gaya naa.😆Is he a actually Harvard Business School returned CEO?😆

Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Thanks suta for the wonderful update❤️

Mishbiresso coffee pee ke dekhna padega yeh toh

Exactly....😃

Precap is the best part.

Mishbir's confession and meenu aur munna ke shadele faces... coffee maza aayega.

Divya181 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks suta for the update🤗

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jayati321

Exactly....😃

Precap is the best part.

Mishbir's confession and meenu aur munna ke shadele faces... coffee maza aayega.

Jayu naachne ka Maan kar Raha hai👏

InaMeenaDika thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jayati321

Bold- Lol...😆

But i failed to understand why is he still angry with Mishti. This time she didn't do anything. Saare gadhe toh khud ushine gaade the,ab woh khud hi gir gaya ushme.😃Actually i give up on Kunal long ago. Before also i was unable to understand his hatred for Mishti ,but this time the mess was created by him.Instead of doing all these nautanki,he could have directly spoken to Abir regarding Mishti. Bada aaya bhai ko bachane,ab khud phas gaya naa.😆Is he a actually Harvard Business School returned CEO?😆

He is angry because he got rejected. 😆 Bhai falling for Mishti all are bahanebaazi.. He hates her because she rejected him...Putting forward one’s point of view = humiliation = manipulator  as per him. Worst is, that the void which is present in place of brain, is being filled by Meenu by her skewed philosophies, about saving the world. Toh ab Kya Kare.. I assume falling for Kuhu will make him understand Mishti’s perspective.  Before it happens, all the issues ranging from his own wrong decision to get married to Kuhu, to global warming and climate change will be blamed on Mishti by him..😂After all no one else could explain rationales to him... Mishti failed, Abir failed, Nanu failed. What Mishti was seeking in her relationship is some companionship, understanding and trust if not love. Kunal was not even able to fulfil even the bare minimum requirements of a healthy relationship.. Na hi us busy bande ke paas time tha.... Once he falls for Kuhu he might understand the meaning of partnership and genuine happiness that should be there between two individuals who have to share their life. Loosing Kuhu might make him understand the importance equality and putting efforts in relationships. However, that requires Kuhu to grow a spine too. Everyone can’t be a deep thinker like Abir.. For some rigid one’s like Kunal, life teaches it’s lesson in it’s own way...I hope someday these two connect based on their interests and views on life, rather than connecting due their common enemy devil Mishti. 😆 However, all that I am thinking might remain in my head only and Meenu May have some other grand, out of the box plans up her sleeves..😈

Edited by ZindagiCalling - 4 years ago