Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Filmistan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I honestly don't understand the obsession with this family or the kid.

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

The family are two celebs; the kid is cute. 

Filmistan thumbnail

It's all a stunt though.

The kid is cute. But so are countless other kids. Even for Bollywood, using a kid to remain in the limelight is cheap.

I feel this will harm his growth and development. But meh. It's their son so whatever.

desigal90 thumbnail

Media will always find something or the other to chase. Before Taimur it was Abram, then taimur, when he was away, it’s now Sunny leone’s kid. 

Originally posted by: SaayaOfKaaya

It's all a stunt though.

The kid is cute. But so are countless other kids. Even for Bollywood, using a kid to remain in the limelight is cheap.

I feel this will harm his growth and development. But meh. It's their son so whatever.

I strongly believe both kareena & saif do NOT have any need to USE their kid to remain in the limelight, they already achieved much on their own, and I highly doubt any parent will USE their child for such petty reason.

Edited by Sanya.91 - 4 years ago
Filmistan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanya.91

I strongly believe both kareena & saif do NOT have any need to USE their kid to remain in the limelight, they already achieved much on their own, and I highly doubt any parent will USE their child for such petty reason.

I hope so.

But I only see them on the news because of their son these days. He's the attraction for the media. Saif was never that big. And, Kareena is semi-retired these days. It's as if the son is garnering all the eyeballs.

Originally posted by: SaayaOfKaaya

I hope so.

But I only see them on the news because of their son these days. He's the attraction for the media. Saif was never that big. And, Kareena is semi-retired these days. It's as if the son is garnering all the eyeballs.

By default I guess, not by choice.

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanya.91

Agree with you! 

But what to do? Times have changed.. People like Viral and Manav.. the famous celeb photographers are clicking pics of celeb kids.. Anything that gets them money from celeb themselves and money thro promoting them ( via pics ) 

desigal90 thumbnail

The paparazzis is really intrigued by celeb children now. Like I said, I noticed sunny leones kids are the latest obsession