Posted: 4 years ago

With respect to 3 Idiots being an iconic film and giving positive messages, the movie also gives a very wrong message that it's okay to fake an identity in the college and selling a degree to someone. Is it right to do such frawd just because you've a thirst of knowledge? The movie justifies and also glosses over this frawd. 

Also I don't think the movie had a happy ending. Now that Chatur knows about Rancho's real identity, he can send him to jail. He has all the proofs that Rancho commited a frawd. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Didnt the movie release like 10 years ago? Im sure no one cares about it or is thinking about it right now. 

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Nice theory.

But Chatur was a materialistic man, would have easily negotiated with Wangdu for money or the contract he wanted with Wangdu.

GumGum thumbnail

The Aal Ij Bhel thing works.

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

also Chatur ki gand phat gayi thi when real Rancho yielded his gun, I don't think Chatur wanted to take any risk.

Also India is an emotional country, Rancho national hero banjata with his story coming out.

Originally posted by: Thug-Leader

Nice theory.

But Chatur was a materialistic man, would have easily negotiated with Wangdu for money or the contract he wanted with Wangdu.

But then Chatur will keep on blackmailing Rancho for money. 

Originally posted by: Thug-Leader

also Chatur ki gand phat gayi thi when real Rancho yielded his gun, I don't think Chatur wanted to take any risk.

Also India is an emotional country, Rancho national hero banjata with his story coming out.

That story can happen if Hirani makes a sequel of 3 Idiots.

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Didnt the movie release like 10 years ago? Im sure no one cares about it or is thinking about it right now. 

That's why I made this thread to make people think about it. 

the message is useless and pathetic. Not everyone can be businessmen  oe big time genius..   There is nothing wrong in chatur's job. He was working 9 to 5 and was living a happy life. period! There is nothing wrong if someone does mba after engineering and get a bank job. 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Luna46

That's why I made this thread to make people think about it. 

Doesn’t matter they made all the money they wanted to