Pragya in trouble??

Deepidj thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

So, today while helping an old lady to cross the road pragya miffed  with a guy nd made him arrested. Nd the way the guy nd his friend stared at pragya looks like they will not leave her. Maybe the boys were working for dons, mafia blah blah pucca koi illegal activity hoga. So they will definitely take revenge from our pragya. Today's episode was a cliffhanger. Pragya nd abhi were in same cabin still didn't meet nd finally pragya got to know that vikram is not Mr mehra. Nd when vikram showed Rhea dad pic episode end. So did she see the photo.?? Nd when the revolver guy or his friend /boss comes to take revenge from pragya who will save her. Abhi, Rhea, prachi, or a new entry. I don't understand why now this track. Already a lots of hit nd miss of abhigya nd now this stupid tracks. Always prachi nd pragya land up in problem. Kabhi tho abhi, Rhea ko bhi problem main dalo. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abhigya.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

You are thinking/reading too much into it. She's just fine. I think it was just a filler scene to fill up the episode. Abhi has been in trouble plenty of times. 😂

Edited by davos - 4 years ago
Sraeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The question is Did Pragya saw Abhi's Photo on Vikram's phone or again some lel of supidity will be shown . I think again some level of stupidity will be shown

Abhigya.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

But why does she have to see a picture to figure it out? Can't she put 2 and 2 together and realise it for herself? 🤦‍♀ Yaar this is exasperating. They are making this unbearable. 🤬😡🤢

Deepidj thumbnail

Originally posted by: davos

You are thinking/reading too much into it. She's just fine. I think it was just a filler scene to fill up the episode. Abhi has been in trouble plenty of times. 😂

I know abhi has been in trouble plenty of times. But am taking after leap. Nd I am 100% sure these guys will really create trouble for pragya. Its not just a filler scene. The makers don't know what to show that's why moving the story in different direction. Nd who knows due to these guys revenge abhi nd pragya can meet finally

Deepidj thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sraeeta

The question is Did Pragya saw Abhi's Photo on Vikram's phone or again some lel of supidity will be shown . I think again some level of stupidity will be shown

Well, it's some level of stupidity or not will only get to know tmrrow. But now its high time pragya should know about Mr mehra nd abhi about anuradha. 

misfit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deepidj

Well, it's some level of stupidity or not will only get to know tmrrow. But now its high time pragya should know about Mr mehra nd abhi about anuradha. 

I’m willing to bet it won’t happen. Simply because it’s a cause for high voltage drama and it’s only the middle of the week. Plus Shabbir was away on a vacay and now Sriti is on vacay mode. They need to be in India, together while this is happening. 

Sighs 🙄

Del00 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sraeeta

I agree. If u remember when the whole incident with Rhea prachi and the camp thing happened, they all ended up staying in a lodge and the reception woman at the lodge showed her the pic on her phone of the famous person staying at the lodge (abhi) but as per usual something makes Pragya turn around or look the other way whenever there’s a chance of spotting abhi  something along the lines of this will probably happen 🤪 I still don’t know why they did not show her going and speaking to him after seeing him sing at the restaurant, even if just to ask how their younger daughter was. 

It’s funny how they can show Pragya being so maternal to Rhea who she knows as no1 but the girl who keeps framing prachi, yet they show her letting and opportunity like this slip away (where she can find out about the other daughter I mean) 

pfalcon1949 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I am wondering whether that guy who put gun on Pragya is grandson of the Daadi? In the begining that is what i had in mind but probably unlikely that a goon is daadi's grandson. Also, Another thing flashed may be somehow Sunny ends up being Daadi's Grandson.. may be he got lost and adopted? Even that does not make much sense I know.

Deepidj thumbnail

Originally posted by: pfalcon1949

I am wondering whether that guy who put gun on Pragya is grandson of the Daadi? In the begining that is what i had in mind but probably unlikely that a goon is daadi's grandson. Also, Another thing flashed may be somehow Sunny ends up being Daadi's Grandson.. may be he got lost and adopted? Even that does not make much sense I know.

Gautham nain is entering the show as saritaji grandson. The revolver guy has nothing to do with saritaji or any other daadi. He was there for 2-4 minutes in yesterday episode. Nd sunny once pragya asked disha about sunny but she didnt reveal much details. Maybe when he will be needed in future he will make a entry. He also can't be saritaji grandson. Nd dida grandson, vikram son nd ranbir brother only once vikram mentioned about him after that no one.after leap there r too many characters its too confusing Kaun kiska beta pota hai. The writers have really gone mad. Instead of abhigya send these writers to vacation. Will relax, keep their mind fresh nd clear all our doubts nd finally will move the story a little forward.