Show me the face first ðŸ¤£

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Khushi is weird looking

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Khushi Kapoor is Shweta Bachan Nanda 2.0. Only with a bigger nose. I don't find her pretty even after all the surgery in the world. One of the few that find her worse looking than Jhanvi.

Edited by grumpydwarf - 4 years ago
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: grumpydwarf

Khushi Kapoor is Shweta Bachan Nanda 2.0. Only with a bigger nose. I don't find her pretty even after all the surgery in the world. One of the few that find her worse looking than Jhanvi.

She looks cute in this pic ! Nice smile 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

She looks cute in this pic ! Nice smile 

If you are talking about the girl next to her than I agree. All I can notice about Khushi’s smile is her yellow teeth. Looks like we will have to agree to disagree. 

CriticusExpert thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Wrong? there is nothing wrong with her face nor her sisters face, both of them appear to have had an open rhinoplasty with cartilage removal and tip reshaping  very early or at a young age and maybe by the same cosmetic surgeon (smart if planning a career in show business).  The changes you see could be due to the fact that it takes up to a year for the skin to fully tighten around the new structure of cartilage when there is a re-shape, plus the natural changes that happen as a young teen matures  (females usually fully mature /growth by age 18), therefore going back for a "tune up" is not uncommon, they maybe fine with getting different procedures if they grew in an environment that is critical to even the most minimal "defect".  

They also appear to have received skin lightning, I will not disclose what method I think they used. It is highly probable that they will both continue to "tweak"  their appearance as age and cosmetic science changes.  As do many others who are in the same industry. Money is the best beauty product there is. Guaranteed. The only danger is excess 

At any rate, I think they are both very pretty and I wish them well.

FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Why she didn't go for braces or invisalign ? 😳

CriticusExpert thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

p.s. I forgot to mention the teeth braces, but that is something a lot of regular average kids have, at least in some countries.   I bet it was years of hard wire & headgear for her as she had a very pronounced overbite.  Good to see great orthodontics at work ðŸ˜Ž

FreeTheNipple thumbnail

Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

Her face looks like kaddu!

lol how 😆

FreeTheNipple thumbnail

Originally posted by: niyati13

u r attacked with comments on her..so sad

😆