Episode 8 Is the best one till now

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

This is honestly a brilliant episode, all the characters so far are interesting and have a reason behind their actions but I like how they're finally starting to bring in social issues because this is what I expected from the show... And yes a child shouldn't be punished for the parents' crime but this is the harsh reality of our society right now, look at what is going on in counties like Syria for example! 

And finally some details into Ishani past, she sees herself in that child and the words throw at that girl were similar to what was throw at her when she was a child. Surbhi nailed that emotional scene.

This week so far is going well, alot of improvement from last week.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angel_nonu thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Totally. Today episode was best one out of all till now in terms of editing, execution everything as a whole.

Everyone seems to have settled-in in their characters. 

Loved the scene how all doctors forced that line to make way for Ishani & Sid to take little girl. 

I loved how they include this very debatable and real issue in between and also connected this with Ishani past.

This is harsh reality of our society that even if kid but they are judged based on their parents doings and have to live with it lifelong and there will always be people like Vardhan who will keep them reminding that this is how your parents were or people like those who wanted to punish little girl today.

I get peoples rage and anger because when you lost your loved ones then your judgement gets crowded by emotions but kids shouldn't be held responsible for her/his parents doing.

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

In today episode they show Dr sid living in poor condition 

What can be reason details sid for living in poor condition inspite of working in big hospital

1 sanjavini give him very less salary

2 it is his kanjoosi   and don't want to spend money

3 he is saving money so one day he can buy a big  banglaw and gift it to his mother 

I go for option 2 

I think it is his kanjoosi and don't want to spend money

Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: surabhi01

What can be reason details sid for living in poor condition inspite of working in big hospital

3 he is saving money so one day he can buy a big  banglaw and gift it to his mother 

I go for option 2 

May be he donate his money 4 d treatment of poor ppl. Aisa ho sakte hai ki his father had died due to lack of money and proper treatment.

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: surabhi01

I go for option 2 

That's what I wanna know too because he's educated and have a good job but he lives in a chawl and can't afford a decent house for his mother? 

ms.nitya12 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Yes, it had everything drama, action, romance, tragedy, emotionsmiley36the intensity & tension around characters and their circumstances was extremely well cultivated, each one has a different tier of equation with the characters they are interacting, which is opening out well etched, be it on professional or personal level- Vardhaan professionally clear about course of action with unapologetic ruthless efficiency, once he sets his course of action , including winding Anjali versus his larger goal to a reassuring father ( Rohit is extremely good) , Sid with his mother, SiShani (with more time have the potential, already they are on same page regarding the little injured girl) Anjali Shashank, Juhi, Anjali & Shashank to Ishani & the suspended moment with violent mob condemning, blood fire anguish & the resurface of dark memory that had been on autopilot replay in her conscience, despite her efforts had been burning up to a degree that it was a wonder she was a whole & not a speck of cinder being blown away, doctors & the humane spirit forming a human chain around stretcher smiley10

Sparklingstar22 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yes it was the best till now.

Copy pasting from another thread:

Just watched yesterday's episode. What a performance by Surbhi!smiley32She was just fantastic! Finally she got into Ishani's character and she was sooo good, I just loved it! Her pain and desperation in trying to save the girl is so well portrayed . I had tears in my eyes throughout the scene. 

Sid and his mother's scene was also good. Juhi Anjali and Vardhan were good as usual. We got to see another side of Vardhan with his kid, where he is her/ his hero. 

Unpopular opinion: I liked Sid and Ishani's scene very much, they have the potential of becoming a good couple, today's little bickering felt natural to me , and not forced. 

I didn't like Sid hitting Rishabh though. I don't know why, but I am having a feeling that they will show a love triangle between the three in future.

However, everything set aside, yesterday's episode was owned by Surbhi! smiley42

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Like in yesterday episode Dr ishani  checking blood pressure of that girl. In same way Dr ishani has just  check blood pressure of  that  patient boy  and nothing else  in intiial episode scene is shifting is so fast that it is not clear but if CVS would have shown it slowly then Dr ishani  has just check blood pressure of that boy  . She did not do surgery of that boy  . She has just stabilize him 

It is Dr shashank did surgery of that boy  and told that  Dr sid ko iske surgery ke board bata dena.  When Dr shashank doing surgery of that boy  in mean time Dr sid and Dr ishani handling another emergency together

Sequence was

1dr sid book operation for boy. Dr rishabh ask sid to pay bill  for boy

2 when sid was booking operation for boy. Dr ishani listen speech of Dr shashank

3 Dr ishani saw boy in critical condition  and check his blood pressure and stabilize him

4 Dr shashank did operation of that boy and say tell sid about surgery

Edited by surabhi01 - 4 years ago