Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angel_nonu thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: ..BONANZA..

Hey madz my buddy good to see u here 

Yes after Ipkknd I literally quit tv shows but this show impressed me big time it's quite diff than others show & I guess SC is main reason behind it..man she nailed each and every scene with ease she is totally living her character and pleasure to watch her in every frame.

she started living Ishani now. She was brilliant in yesterday episode as well today too She was good 

yvon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Can I join too

I’m 

Yvon - Yvonne 

Sparklingstar22 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Just watched yesterday's episode. What a performance by Surbhi!smiley32She was just fantastic! Finally she got into Ishani's character and she was sooo good, I just loved it! Her pain and desperation in trying to save the girl is so well portrayed . I had tears in my eyes throughout the scene. 

KALVIN thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: angel_nonu

she started living Ishani now. She was brilliant in yesterday episode as well today too She was good 

Yes, i was knowing since starting that SC is an extremely good actress and once she starts living the character nobody can stop her to outshine. Now i am 100% sure she will make Ishani character as one of the iconic character on ITV like she did for Annika and Haya.

angel_nonu thumbnail

Originally posted by: yvon

Can I join too

I’m 

Yvon - Yvonne 

Hello Yvon. Surely everyone is welcome here. Looking forward to the discussions 

angel_nonu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sparklingstar22

Just watched yesterday's episode. What a performance by Surbhi!smiley32She was just fantastic! Finally she got into Ishani's character and she was sooo good, I just loved it! Her pain and desperation in trying to save the girl is so well portrayed . I had tears in my eyes throughout the scene. 

I loved her yesterday performance so much Amrita. I have watched the episode in repeat many times. That freeze moment was just fabulous.

angel_nonu thumbnail

Originally posted by: KALVIN

Yes, i was knowing since starting that SC is an extremely good actress and once she starts living the character nobody can stop her to outshine. Now i am 100% sure she will make Ishani character as one of the iconic character on ITV like she did for Annika and Haya.

Hello Kalvin. So good to see you in AT.

Surely she is gonna make Ishani also one of loved character. She have started understanding Ishani now and gonna make us fall for her harder with each episode. 

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Nonu - definitely, she is living Dr Ishaani, and I love her modern and smart look too.

Yvon - Hi dear.

Sparkling star - Definitely!! Yesterday was an emotional ride, she nailed it. Your name?

Kalvin - agree!! Love the way she choses her characters, all are totally different.

rumki34 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Hello I am rumki

Bm bm bm

angel_nonu thumbnail

Originally posted by: rumki34

Hello I am rumki

Bm bm bm

hey Rumki, remember me 😉