Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Rehanna- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: shahijazz

FABULOUS START...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ.Story is very interesting and different....

Loved these version of Bajaj and Prerna....โค๏ธ

Haye,Bajaj and his deals....๐Ÿ˜ˆVery eager for the next part 

Pls update soon dear....

Thanks lovely! Im so happy you like it! 

Omg me too

Hahaha as usual! 

I definitely will

-Rehanna- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deepshikha20

Where is part 2???~ ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข waiting

For some strange reason, it wont allow me to upload it?

Breezi11197 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Rehanna-

For some strange reason, it wont allow me to upload it?

I was refreshing it again and again please do upload now 

-Rehanna- thumbnail

Part 2: Nicknames

Rishabh beckoned me toward his office, sat down on his far too tall chair that made him look like a King and tapped his chin. "So, Prerna, I need your help".

I crossed my arms "Now what would Mr Big Shot need my help with?" I rolled my eyes making him chuckle.

"It's simple really, my staff are what do you say, bland and you are like the special ingredient I need to make my staff spice up a little, so I want you to run a workshop, inspire them, make them happier about working for me" he stood up "I've interviewed a multitude of people for this job and not one of them has impressed me the way you have, good work ethic is everything, this place would fail without it" his passion was admirable for sure, but I was still unsure, nothing good ever came that easy.

I was stunned for words, I had no training at all and I couldn't believe that this was actually happening, seemed a bit too fairytale for my liking. "What's the catch?"

He smirked, rubbing his hand over his stubble "You dont know how boring my staff are, the job wont be easy, but this job as a maid has to go, when you work for me, I dont want any circumstances that could distract you" his chocolate brown eyes zeroed in on me, melting me from the inside out, I really was a gonner! He ducked his head "You can tell your husband that you'll be working late and not to disturb you" he glanced up for a second, then back down, flicking the table as he did.

"I dont have a husband, not every woman over a certain age has to be married you know? How stereotypical" his assumption had annoyed me, partly because the only guy I had any interest in was stood right before me and because single women were empowering!

He glanced back up "Great, you start tomorrow, I already called your boss".

My jaw dropped "How could you be so sure I was going to take the job?"

"Hm, it's simple really, you wanted an out and I gave you one, this way we both benefit" Rishabh rounded the table "I always follow my gut instinct, it never fails me".

Urgh, he was so cocky, but so handsome, smart and funny. I was 100% sure that he had a line of women wanting him. "Okay, ill be here at 9 then" I looked around as the door opened to see a man walk in, he eyed me up and down far too slowly for my liking.

"Ah, aren't you the one that spilt a drink all over my cousin last night?" His eyes darkened significantly.

"Ah, yes, the famous server, now if you'll excuse me" I went to walk past him when he grabbed my wrist.

His tone was deeper, venomous as he spat the next sentence toward me, "Now that was something I missed, but it is all over the news and I figure, actually that a woman like you would gain a lot from an encounter like that".

"I didnt do it on purpose if that's what you're assuming, I have far better things to do in life than risk my job for five minutes of fame, but I suppose you wouldn't know anything about that, ill be running a workshop tomorrow, right here, so why dont you drop by and ill teach you how to grab the eye of the media" I allowed my eyes to trail up and down him, there was no way i'd let some stuck up rich boy try and bring me down, no false accusation was going to ruin my life. "Because, clearly, you need all the help you can get". I froze when I heard laughter from behind me.

"Didnt I say she's got bite, really, she's one of a kind" Rishabh laughed, and my god it was the best sound I had ever heard.

I really wasn't in the mood to be joked about today, it was so early in the morning and getting caught between the chuckle brothers wasn't my idea of a great start. I shuffled past them both, walking towards the door when I heard my name being called.

"Here, write your email down on this, I need to send some stuff over to you" he turned back to look at his phone.

My cheeks flushed red, my email ID was a joke between me and my sister and I knew if he read it, he would have a lot to say, but if I got out of there fast enough I may get away with it, what was wrong with me? Oh yeah, I fancied the pants off of Mr Big Shot! I eyed him carefully, wrote it down quickly, then ran out.

I watched him look down with a puzzled look, behaya_shabab_kebab @gmail.com was not something I was proud of, but Shivani's ID was worse, not that he knew that.

XXX

I was sat before my laptop watching one of those cute kitten videos when I saw my email notification pop up.

rishabhbajaj @gmail.com

I have to ask, what on earth your email means? Is there anything about you that's normal Prerna?

-Mr Big Shot

behaya_shabab_kebab @gmail.com

If you must know, it means shameless youth kebab, normal is boring Mr rishabhbajaj @gmail.com. Since you liked my nickname so much I really feel like it would be a good idea for you to rename your email ID.

Yours sincerely,

Prerna.

rishabhbajaj @gmail.com

Mine sincerely? Now Prerna, dont you think this is moving a little fast? Also, I feel you need a nickname too, as you said normal is boring! How did you manage to get that nickname? How about Mr Bajaj ki aryal chamchi?

-Mr Big Shot

Excuse me! I am not stroppy, and im not your anything, now who's moving too fast? Sexual advances in the workplace is against policy. How about something like beautiful Prerna?

-100% not yours, Prerna!

rishabhbajaj @gmail.com

Okay, fine, but I thought it was a great name. Now, I won't deny your nickname has some truth, but its not enough, im going to call you Pagal Prerna! Its alliteration too, does that mean I get brownie points;)?

-Mr Big Shot

I suppose that will do. Im flattered of course, ill screenshot this and send it to the media for another five minutes of fame. Brownie points in order to achieve what?

-Pagal Prerna

rishabhbajaj @gmail.com

Has that still annoyed you? Honestly, my cousin is immature and protective, don't worry about him. I dont know, depends Prerna, what would you like me to achieve?

-Mr Big Shot

Now I was sure I was going to have a heart attack, he was such a flirt, but it did nothing for my crush on him!

Slightly. I wonder where he gets his immaturity from? *hint hint* it's you! I feel like these emails are straying from work, so before your cousin finds anything else to get mad at me about, im going to stop and get some sleep. Dont miss me too much.

-Pagal Prerna

When he didnt reply I was sure I had annoyed him by what I said, but my pride wouldnt allow me to email him back again. As usual, I had gotten myself stuck in a silly situation, but then again, what was I expecting? I had a crush on my now boss, and enjoyed winding him up, I mean, dont we all dream of a handsome man who can take jokes and give it back! No? Just me then.

-Rehanna- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Breezi11197

I was refreshing it again and again please do upload now 

I finally fixed the issue, so sorry for the wait, it's up now:)

shahijazz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

HAHA....Nicknames and all๐Ÿ˜›LOVED IT...โค๏ธ

Her mail ID though....๐Ÿคฃ

Loved the way he flirts with her....Very curious to know  about his intention behind the deal.....๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Pls update soon dear....

Edited by shahijazz - 4 years ago
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Oh my! That email ID is so amusing. ๐Ÿ˜†

Loved the interaction between Mr Big Shot and Pagal Prerna. 

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

This is damn Interesting. He wanted her to train his staff. And she agreed as he expected. Coming to his cousin, is he a positive or a negative character? But I liked how she gave back to this cousin of his. Her email id๐Ÿ˜†. I absolutely loved their email conversation. 

mitras thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This email chatting was kinda cool. Loved it

ShumiM thumbnail

I love your sassy prerna.like the update.looking forward for next. Thanks