Pati Patni aur WOH..but who is the Woh Vedika or Naira?

LunaNova thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

what a mess the show has become..now it is a comedy Pati Patni aur Woh..but who is the 'Woh' here Naira or Vedika?..is the confusion.. in reality Woh is Vedika but she is trying to make Naira and make her seem like the fake wife who came between Pati Dev and Vedika Devi..and weak bullied Naira is ready to be the Woh and the outsider..and let her kid suffer and take away from him a happy and normal childhood..Now foolish Naira might try to get Kartik and Vedika close because 'ex-wife' Naira will feel guilty of coming between 'husband' and 'wife'..

it was also dumb of Naira to run away but Kartik asked such a cruel question and doubted her..he asked her if she cheated..so he is equally guilty and now he is acting innocent and accusing Naira and playing Raas Leela trying to be Krishna when he has qualities of Kans..

Edited by samira-d - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Naira has already declared today and in precap that she is Woh🤢

Just because of naira, vekar vivah happened and now be ready for naira's attempts for vekar maha milan .Now super woman naira the great who ran away five years back without fighting for herself will fight for vedika's right ðŸ¤¬

Pagal aurat kairav ka to sochne se rahi😡 kash kairav ki happiness ka soch kar vekar vivah stop karaya hota. Why naira doesn't stop vekar vivah?! Now she has invited step mom in kairav's life.

Edited by sweet_tania - 4 years ago
LunaNova thumbnail

Yes I read an article saying  Dadi will ask Kartik to divorce Naira and takeover Custody of Kairav  and Dadi wants Vedika to raise Kairav and be his mom I hate Dadi..

Edited by samira-d - 4 years ago
sweet_tania thumbnail

Originally posted by: samira-d

Yes I read an article saying  Dadi will ask Kartik to divorce Naira and takeover Custody of Kairav hope and Dad wants Vedika to raise Kairav and be his mom I hate Dadi..

I always hated dadi but this time naira is at huge fault, she had a chance to stop vekar vivah for kairav's sake but she never give damn to her son's happiness. Now kairav has step mom and his father will fight for custody. Why naira why?why she didn't stop vekar vivah?

Goenkas can go to any extent for kairav's custody.

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

I always hated dadi but this time naira is at huge fault, she had a chance to stop vekar vivah for kairav's sake but she never give damn to her son's happiness. Now kairav has step mom and his father will fight for custody. Why naira why?why she didn't stop vekar vivah?

Goenkas can go to any extent for kairav's custody.

Well if karthik also cares about his son more than his ego he would never try and separate his son from his mother. If he wants rights on his son, go for it, but if his son really matters to him then taking naira's rights from kairav will only hurt kairav in the long-run as then it will be proven that neither of his parents care about his happiness. But usually in indian serials they show the male lead being egotistic and not even considering his son's happiness being with his mother and never think how hurt their son will be by living apart from his mother. 

sweet_tania thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

Well if karthik also cares about his son more than his ego he would never try and separate his son from his mother. If he wants rights on his son, go for it, but if his son really matters to him then taking naira's rights from kairav will only hurt kairav in the long-run as then it will be proven that neither of his parents care about his happiness. But usually in indian serials they show the male lead being egotistic and not even considering his son's happiness being with his mother and never think how hurt their son will be by living apart from his mother. 

No one will going to give damn about what kairav wants.

Naira wanted to hide herself so she didn't stop vekar vivah, separated kairav from his father and invited step mom for kairav. Naira didn't give dam that kairav wants his father.

Kartik being egoistic ,will give preference to hatred for naira and will take actions for kairav's custody without giving damn that kairav need his mother too.

Dadi wants kairav with her kittu and her ladli vedika so she will try her best to separate kairav from his mother.

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

No one will going to give damn about what kairav wants.

Naira wanted to hide herself so she didn't stop vekar vivah, separated kairav from his father and invited step mom for kairav. Naira didn't give dam that kairav wants his father.

Kartik being egoistic ,will give preference to hatred for naira and will take actions for kairav's custody without giving damn that kairav need his mother too.

Dadi wants kairav with her kittu and her ladli vedika so she will try her best to separate kairav from his mother.

Now I want at least one of them to realise that Kairav’s happiness needs to be put first and I’m guessing it will be naira if the spoilers of naira claiming to be karthik’s legal wife due to dadi and karthik trying to claim Kairav custody. Right now I seriously care a damn about vedika etc, all I care about is Kaira and especially that little innocent kid who everyone is making decisions for without taking into account what he wants due to their own egos. 

LunaNova thumbnail

I hope Naira will become Sherni soon if they demand Kairav's custody..because she would turn into a strong protective mother if they try to take away her son from her whom she raised alone for 5 years..if Kartik truly cares he won't try to separate a son from his mother..

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sammy17

Now I want at least one of them to realise that Kairav’s happiness needs to be put first and I’m guessing it will be naira if the spoilers of naira claiming to be karthik’s legal wife due to dadi and karthik trying to claim Kairav custody. Right now I seriously care a damn about vedika etc, all I care about is Kaira and especially that little innocent kid who everyone is making decisions for without taking into account what he wants due to their own egos. 

yes I want naira for once to think about her child and herself ..I want her to put kairav first ...and give him the family he wants,..she almost lost him..so I hope all that hospital drama wasn’t for nothing ..and not only naira but karthik also puts Kairav first .

CaptiveFreedom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: samira-d

Yes I read an article saying  Dadi will ask Kartik to divorce Naira and takeover Custody of Kairav  and Dadi wants Vedika to raise Kairav and be his mom I hate Dadi..

Why would KD ask Kartik to divorce Naira as according to entire family Naira lost the right of being his legally wedded wife....so what's the need to divorce her?....if he has to divorce her than he would have to remarry Vedika...to legalize their marriage after divorce with Naira...