Are Aamir Khan and Salman Khan also Nepo Kids? - Page 9

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 years ago

A thread about Salman and Aamir ends up being about SRK. So much for done and dusted. 

surajhere thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

There is a difference between popularity and being a star. Anil Kapoor, Sanjay Dutt , Jackie Shroff were 'stars' but were struggling most of the time , I have sat to  many a empty theatres  of many a 'great' movies  of these 'stars'. SRK was already hugely popular before he hit the stardom and stardom just multiplied this popularity. Internet and wikipedia is not a very good reference. 

Funny thing is I don't even like SRK much now. But facts are facts. 

Edited by surajhere - 4 years ago

MIND MADE facts & perceptions about popularity won't help.

😊

(The one who played second fiddle to Rishi kapoor in his debut Deewana 92, 2nd fiddle to JACKIE SHROFF in king uncle 93, 2nd fiddle to Divya bharti in dil aashna hai, 2nd fiddle to unknown DEEPA SAHI in maya memsaab 94, was totally overshadowed by Madhuri in Anjaam ...is supposedly the biggest actor even in early to mid 90's as per some phhaans of him.... ðŸĪŠ...chalo issi may khush raho tum ðŸ˜†)

------------------------------

Edited by Sanya.91 - 4 years ago
surajhere thumbnail

People take time to dig through Wikipedia that is why info is incorrect. But when you don't actually know what happened, such things happen

It was the established star RK who played second fiddle to SRK and DB. RK was so insecure of SRK that he mocked SRK as a TV star and said SRK would never succeed. 

Oh My Darling was an experimental film made by Ketan Mehta for his wife Deepa Mehta. Ketan Mehta approached SRK bcoz  he thought SRK's name would sell the film. SRK did not play second fiddle yo DM. I think the film was most famous for SRK's semi-nude scene. He had the habit in intial years to do such films. 

Hema Malini wanted SRK for the same reason and he obliged.

Next you will say Madhuri played a second fiddle to Om Puri in Dharavi.  It is like saying Jackie Shroff played  second fiddle to Raj Babbar in Dehleez, he didn't.

People are often misinformed about facts they know nothing about. 

Dont know about people but I dont use wikipedia or anything like that.... I grew up in those times and everything been sharply stored in my memory with all of the finest details.

Denying the facts won't make srk fans happy, but they will be even more frustrated somewhere deep down as the burden of lies is hard to carry ðŸ˜†

(Madhuri was just in a CAMEO in DHARAVI...ðŸĪŠ

Srk's role was INSIGNIFICANT in dil aashna hai...anyone can play that supporting seedha saa role...it was all the way a divya bvharti's show followed by amrita, dimple & sonuwalia's track).

Its a KNOWN FACT that srk became SO INSECURE due to Hrithik's overnight success during early 2000's that he started taking digs at him....he even made a COMMERCIAL in which he VERY BADLY MOCKED Hrithik, imitating & insulting his facial features & teeth etc...it was so much insulting readking with srk's jealousy towards Hrithik that Rakesh Roshan expressed his disgust openly and was ABOUT TO GO TO COURT to file a defamation case against Srk, but Hrithik stopped him from doing so.... these are all on the record facts).

NEXT...

---------------

Edited by Sanya.91 - 4 years ago

If aamir and salman are nepo kids, than srk is a PR-PARASITE who stuck with chopras and johars throughout most of his career... his socalled stardom DIED after yash's death and Kjo disowning him.

Now go cry me a river. 

v_nakshara thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sanya.91

MIND MADE facts & perceptions about popularity won't help.

😊

(The one who played second fiddle to Rishi kapoor in his debut Deewana 92, 2nd fiddle to JACKIE SHROFF in king uncle 93, 2nd fiddle to Divya bharti in dil aashna hai, 2nd fiddle to unknown DEEPA SAHI in maya memsaab 94, was totally overshadowed by Madhuri in Anjaam ...is supposedly the biggest actor even in early to mid 90's as per some phhaans of him.... ðŸĪŠ...chalo issi may khush raho tum ðŸ˜†)

------------------------------

Madhuri never overshadowed SRK in Anjaam. SRK was so good in that movie. I remember how much I hated SRK after this movie as he played the character so well.

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Madhuri despite being younger than Khans, always looked like thier baadi behan to me. I found her more compatible with Sanju and Anil.

SRK can still fire up people's arse..loving the meltdowns ðŸĪĢ

surajhere thumbnail

Ofcourse MDN's role was a cameo in Dharavi so was SRK's in DAH. And why was Madhuri was roped in for Dharavi ? the same reason SRK was roped in for DAH. But Madz's role is a cameo in Dharavi and SRK's rolein DA is a second fiddle ? 

Anybody who has grown up in 90's knows that Anil Kapoor, Jackie Shroff et al were not bigger stars than SRK. As I said I am not a fan of SRK but facts are facts.