Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

being auto correct bhayo ra bring bhaidiyo lol.

Actually story is, YRF is demanding the same level of premium/share from the sub distributors and exhibitors as they asked for TOH. Matlab cost is all time high, if an exhibitor want to screen War, they must pay all time.high price for it.

While exhibitors are saying that, last time bhi chutiya banaya, aur refund bhi nahi diya, like Sallu and SRK had given.

YRF are such cheapos, bichara Aamir free mai kaam.kiya, end mai ghanta mila usko bhi lol.

Originally posted by: Thug-Leader

Actually story is, YRF is demanding the same level of premium/share from the sub distributors and exhibitors as they asked for TOH. Matlab cost is all time high, if an exhibitor want to screen War, they must pay all time.high price for it.

While exhibitors are saying that, last time bhi chutiya banaya, aur refund bhi nahi diya, like Sallu and SRK had given.

YRF are such cheapos, bichara Aamir free mai kaam.kiya, end mai ghanta mila usko bhi lol.

But why shud exhibitors be refunded for losses? Do they part with their profits to distributors or producers when films become blockbusters? 

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

This is what happens when you use cheap phones , low class. 😂

Yrf are greedy. They tried the same crap during Jthj. Such cheapos. 

fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Amir ,who is ever ready to take the percentage profit shares is silent on this issue ? Shame 

Atleast salman and srk felt responsible for their loses and refunded them ..kudos !

Ur-Miserable thumbnail

Originally posted by: ThunderLight

But why shud exhibitors be refunded for losses? Do they part with their profits to distributors or producers when films become blockbusters? 

Iam not saying they should be refunded. Just saying what was said by Komal Nahta, who was giving an example of what arguments are put forward by exhibitors. And TBF to them, when you're charging so high, atleast give some minimum garuntee, which every distributors does, but not cheapos YRF.

Iam not saying they should be refunded. Just saying what was said by Komal Nahta, who was giving an example of what arguments are put forward by exhibitors. And TBF to them, when you're charging so high, atleast give some minimum garuntee, which every distributors does, but not cheapos YRF.

I dont think Aamir is a Bichara. He was on profit sharing basis, right? On top of it, he went to China to sell Thugs to gullible distributors there ðŸ˜† Actually, Komal Nahta did not mention the terms and conditions in detail. Wish he had. 

Edited by ThunderLight - 4 years ago
Ur-Miserable thumbnail

Originally posted by: fivestars

Amir ,who is ever ready to take the percentage profit shares is silent on this issue ? Shame 

Atleast salman and srk felt responsible for their loses and refunded them ..kudos !

Aamir bichara khud hi ghate mai tha profit sharing ke chakkar mai, woh kiya refund karta lol dusro ko lol.

Aamir bichara khud hi ghate mai tha profit sharing ke chakkar mai, woh kiya refund karta lol dusro ko lol.

I think Profit sharing means watever is earned above investment by Producers. So, musical + theatrical rights + satellite rights se he would hv got a percentage i think ðŸ¤” 

Edited by ThunderLight - 4 years ago
Ur-Miserable thumbnail

Originally posted by: ThunderLight

I think Profit sharing means watever is earned above investment by Producers. So, musical + theatrical rights + satellite rights se he would hv got a percentage i think ðŸ¤” 

Aamir was charing 70% percent sharing on theatrical revenue if I am not mistaken.

I don't think YRF cheapos are stupid to handover 70% overall profit.