Sanjivani Doctors

stunninstar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

They say sanjivani is the best hospital in the country and they just have one main doc(Dr Shashank) , 2-3 senior residents and 5-6 juniors!

And all the major work is done by junior doctors.. 

I have never seen a hospital where junior doctors are even discussing other seniors cases.. Here Ishani is doing surgery on others cases! 

And where on earth you get so much time! They are rushing too much.. they should go visit a hospital and see what happens there.. atleast be a little more logical!

What say guys?!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cute_Virgo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

I don’t think we should be expecting any logical sequences in terms of medical field anymore 😆

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I think we should stop expecting logic from itv though they had shown a few logical stuff in this show like the cloud storage backup in yesterday episode.

Parakkumthalika thumbnail

So far they have shown only two departments, neurosurgery and general surgery. There was a BTS of dr Anjali with a newborn baby, so they  are going to show obs gynae dept as well. Rest is kind of implied that there  are other departments too, we see nurses and other doctors in the background. As long as they show the medical cases with reasonable logic would be good lol 

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Dr sid  had assign Dr ishani  temporary under  Dr rishabh that is why she is  discussing cases  with Dr rishabh  . But now Dr sid is suspended  so I think Dr ishani will more days under rishabh

Midnightsorrow thumbnail

^No, in the precap for next episode they show Sid helping Ishani under suspension. The complain track is officially over and now Sid and Ishani will work as a team against Vardhan.

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Btw can CVS stop showing  hospital as public park. The way junior roaming here and there  talking informaly with friends as if they come in public park or some shopping mall 

As if junior doctors are free and have no work  so they are chatting with each other in working hrs  .  I don't see  employees allow to informal discussion with each other during working hrs . They just allow to do duty during working hrs

Edited by surabhi01 - 4 years ago
Midnightsorrow thumbnail

^I also don't like how all the females doctors are shown unprofessional be it the seniors or resident doctors they're all so unprofessional.

Edited by xAaliya - 4 years ago