Zain Imam talks about EBSS Ending

av131 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

TV show 'Ek Bhram...Sarvagun Sampanna', which launched in April this year, is all set to wrap up on September 14. Needless to say, the cast and crew of the show are disappointed with the development.

Zain Imam, who plays the male lead (Kabir Mittal) on the show, says, “It’s sad that the show is ending abruptly, as we were raking in decent numbers even at a non-prime slot of 7 pm. I guess people had unrealistic expectations in terms of the ratings, and interference in the storyline didn’t help either. Everyone on the set is sad, as people make plans and investments hoping that a show wouldn’t end that soon. I, too, had made investments and wish the show had run till December at least. However, that’s not in our hands.”

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Honey_berries thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ah that’s sad. I will miss ShreZain though. What a waste of talent. Star plus is greedy and pathetic!

eshasrk thumbnail

Nobody expected such an abrupt ending. I think otherwise they might hv ended it with the marriage, but now marriage sequence is already on, so everyone wonders ....what next after marriage ??? 

The Channel has ruined everything with their constant interference. If they knew the story would not work, why did they take up the show in the 1st place ??? If they had refused the PH could hv gone to another Channel....at least they might hv gotten a chance to show wht they had initially planned.

SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Wow, at least mentioned about the constant interference from the channel. 

What exactly does Star want? Clearly everyone is unhappy, and even actors are puzzled at the unrealistic expectations. 

I totally agree, Star should have done its research better. At least then the makers would have gone to some other channel with the script. 

Such a waste of talent and time. 

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I think shrenu is the most affected one. Even in the interview she was on tears when she was mentioning abt how Pooja turned into a bawarachi.

How will the actors feel if they were promised something and the characters changed overnight. Such a pathetic way if treating the actors and the PH.

SRKisLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: kala16

I think shrenu is the most affected one. Even in the interview she was on tears when she was mentioning abt how Pooja turned into a bawarachi.

How will the actors feel if they were promised something and the characters changed overnight. Such a pathetic way of treating the actors and the PH.

Which interview? 

The one where she was crying in the wedding dress?

@bold: Yeah. It is. She was promised something as Jahnvi. And I feel bad for her alone. Because Jahnvi was the usp of the show, and SP did not let her remain awesome for trps. 

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

Which interview? 

The one where she was crying in the wedding dress?

@bold: Yeah. It is. She was promised something as Jahnvi. And I feel bad for her alone. Because Jahnvi was the usp of the show, and SP did not let her remain awesome for trps. 

No haldi wala dress. In the end she was wiping her tears with the tissue.

She had given her blood and sweat for this show. Even BHBK,havan ended abruptly. But she was chilled out and cool. Atleast those shows ran for 6 months. This is the worst  treatment from the channel.

SRKisLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: kala16

No haldi wala dress. In the end she was wiping her tears with the tissue.

She had given her blood and sweat for this show. Even BHBK,havan ended abruptly. But she was chilled out and cool. Atleast those shows ran for 6 months. This is the worst  treatment from the channel.

Ohh...she must be crying a lot then. Shit! I feel so bad. 

At the time of bhbk she was only 22, just starying out her career. 

I don't think she expected that even after EBP she would have to struggle so much. First the blunder with DBO, then this.

Edited by SRKisLove - 4 years ago
NJ31 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Dipti should have done this show in colors.

Instead of star network. 

SRKisLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: NJ31

Dipti should have done this show in colors.

Instead of star network. 

Oh please Colors is trp hungry too 

It ended BP before time with the worst possible ending and not to mention interfered in its script midway as well.