Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I guess we should not talk about actors personal life 

I'm just sad that the show is ending now,  when it started getting interesting again since Pooja's kidnapping.

krithi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: subbuappu

@bold i thought Shrenu was bashed for being paired with Avinash in EBP because of his choti bahu show... Didn't know that he was bashed... 

At beginning stage of EBP  Shrenu was based badly for his previous show CB. Some previous season fans also based her. It was a huge disaster for Shrenu compared with the next shows. It is clearly visible that she will never fall for any guy from the industry. Even though some fans can't control their insecure feeling towards Shrenu in every show.

SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: krithi1990

At beginning stage of EBP  Shrenu was based badly for his previous show CB. Some previous season fans also based her. It was a huge disaster for Shrenu compared with the next shows. It is clearly visible that she will never fall for any guy from the industry. Even though some fans can't control their insecure feeling towards Shrenu in every show.

Well at least EBP was a hit show. 

Offscreen drama will always be there 

I just hope Shrenu gets her next hit soon. 

mailanchi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

Yes EBP was a hit, and SHrenu's character was the central character of the show.

That's why I always say that Aastha is Shrenu's best character till date.

krithi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

I have been also expecting for her next show since the revamp session. I wish she should have the team as like  EBP for her next show or she should be given a chance by a popular PH.

shruzzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

i m not a IF member since long nor i m social media person and neither i ponder over actors personal lives but reading the comments i guess fans play great role than actors themselves for a show i don't want shrenu to do any typical role for me she is hit and better than other actor why does she need a better PH and she has millions of fans following her and also ebp ran for more than 500 episodes but every character of her has its own uniqueness, she bagged a role almost after 2 years of break, she bagged a role after being sidelined for months and she is that 1 girl who started with cameo and reached here with 2 movies in her list, she has built her name herself!! also by education she is pharmacist and yet she made her name in industry not because she is just a actor but because of her work and passion towards it ....i do not find any faults in her choice of work neither i bother what other fans opinion are about for me shrenu matters and not fans of other actors. just in some other thread i discussed that trp is matter of business and that person believes in that...i do not believe i guess we as audience have to change the perspective of looking at way of once career big ph or show running for years shouldn't matter in this manner we are just being a hurdle in their progress of becoming an actor...

i m also sad that janhvi mittal did not reach to large audience but at the same time she playing naira or prerna will be disappointment a show should run for year or max 1.5 otherwise the characters and actors joined with them will become stereotypes which is a loss to industry...

for eg. Lata from yrhpk/yrkkh is stuck in that show for 10years dont you all think that she capable of doing much worthy side characters rathar than that!! 

may be i sound wrong from perspective of earning or she might be enjoying but it clearly shows that her scope of work is gone!

again this my perspective may be you all would be right but the fact for me is that with earning one should deliver different roles to enhance their career.

trinitodebone thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: krithi1990

First of all,  the actors should not give any false hope to their fans that they are in love with their costars. Usually they give the join interview according to the script for their show progress. But some immature fans starts to ship them and go to the overboard at any particular situation. Sometimes this strategy may click for their present show familiarity. At the same time their career may be spoiled due to the expectations of the same couple in any of one actor's next show. The unmarried  actors are victimized so much more the married actors and the actors who have the partners already. 

In EBP show the male lead was attacked by a set of fans for his love for another girl instead of the female lead.

.In EBSS the male lead is being attacked by a set of fans for his present show pair is not his previous girl. I saw someone's twitter page by chance. In which that member worried so much about a video clip in which Shrenu was in the male lead's house. This same actor had a different pair for the show IB. At that time no one cared about that. But now they afraid of Shrenu. They are getting disturbed that this actor may break up his love with his previous costar because of Shrenu. What to say?. 

This actor won't be allowed to act peacefully in his any upcoming shows until he explains his real status. Her upcoming shows and his costars will have also been attacked if he hasn't cleared his relationship with his previous costar.

PS. This is my opinion after seeing some crazy fans twitter pages.

Zain has always seemed like an extroverted fun loving teasing joking somewhat flirty guy. It’s all in good fun . He said he loves positivity around him In his breakout show before NK his costars commented how all three of them have fun laughing at dirty jokes together. In the wrap up party of said show he scooped up the female lead in his arms and danced with her. He also has lots of female friends loves to party and is very tactile with them. 

He and perhaps any actor can’t help it if their online shipper fans many of whom seem to be teenage girls or young girls in their twenties take every little normal interaction like looking at someone when they talk laughing joking teasing casually touching someone on the arm , liking fan edits displaying fan pics as a sign that people like each other romantically. Perhaps many come from a very conservative culture where interacting in that way with a guy must mean you have romantic feelings . Also some don’t seem to have any real life experience of actually being in a relationship as some of us have and take the reel pairing and project those emotions on the real coactors if they appear to be single. I heard it was the same with Shrenu and Kunal -look at how they look at each other the comfort level etc Actually looking at many ships across fanclubs it is always the same sort of signs evidence feels etc In  western  culture it would be laughable to ship based on such normal interactions alone . Maybe if you saw the coactors constantly hanging out offset during and long after filming one on one or with each other’s friends gps from before the show, holding hands, making out, together for special occasions offset, hanging with each others’ families , holidaying together then perhaps you can say there is potentially something there.

Anyway Zain has made it clear time and again that he is not dating his former coactor  He has said we did not get along initially , now are just friends costars, not in touch for a long time , both even unfollowed each other on ig . Forget that - the fact is they are voluntarily in different cities for months on end so no chance can be hanging out  including  on  special occasions. From my experience in relationships and those I know who are or have been in relationships you want to spend as much free time together with your significant other .  Though they have mutual friends from the previous cast and many in the cast used to  hang out regularly during the show and for the first few months after it ended If and when his coactor comes back to Mumbai and there is a get together and they are both there with mutual friends I am sure the shippers will have a field day . Look they are standing near to or next to each other and smiling He is hugging her . So much chemistry Must be love Slap to all the haters ! lol A logic person will say well I guess there was no hard feelings from the unfollow . Perhaps even did it to diffuse otp shipping . Still friends . Nice to see the old cast still hanging out. They seem casual friends at most who will not make a particular effort to meet up or hang out one on one But if run into each other or meet up by attending the same event or party of mutual friends or castmates will talk laugh and then go their separate ways.  

Anyway some hard core shippers will spin everything to continue to feed their desires- well he still likes fan edits so giving us a hint they like each other or shouldn’t give us false hope. Maybe stop assuming a like of a fan edit of the two coactors or two characters in a romantic scene means he likes his coactor irl or putting up fan edits of such in his makeup room means this - what amazing logic . Zain has always happily displayed all fan gifts in his home makeup room since the beginning of his career.  Even married actors or those in serious relationships have given such likes on fan edits  . Does not mean they like their coactor romantically and/ or are cheating on their real life partner. More likely showing appreciation for fan love . Also Zain has said (and many actors are aware) that  shipping is part and parcel of the industry and while said while sometimes annoying for the most part he just accepts ii. So he know many of his online fans of his previous show are shippers so keeping them happy but not intended  to give them hints about his actual love life.  I think some hard core shippers across fanclubs will continue to ship two seemingly single actors together until one or both announce their relationship / engagement / marriage to another person and even then might say their ship still secretly love  each other and might still be together eventually  lol 

Anyway shipping in real life is illogical imo Focus on the show and the characters but even if it is done there should be no bashing trolling of the actors of the ship or other costars or friends but unfortunately that happens time and again . Zain  should  be fine . I don’t think the toxicity of some shippers of his previous show will negatively affect his career prospects . Even with his current show while this may be a factor there was also the problem of the timeslot, channel interference and the abrupt revamp. There are always old fans to support him and new fans to gain. Best of luck to Shrenu , Zain and the entire cast in their future endeavours . Kudos also to those fans trending on twitter still trying to save the show and get a three month extension also. 

Edited by trinitodebone - 4 years ago
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

I had already predicted this show would be axed very soon after the revamp was announced because my experience of ITV has always shown that big and abrupt changes to the original storyline of a serial is the beginning of the downfall for a show. 

sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

This show is slot leader in 7 pm slot. Still they are ending it