Y does Meenakshi hate Mishti & not want Kuhu-Kunal wedding 2 happen?

Posted: 4 years ago

Hello everyone....

#BrandNew πŸ˜„

Brand new to the #YRHPK forum and brand new to the show.  I just started watching maybe a week to 10 days ago and am finding it really good. As a broad story it's nothing new to offer yet there is something about the show that makes it much more relatable than some of the serials we have on Indian Telly and that's a rare occurrence. 

So I have been watching the show and so far it's managed to keep me hooked. However there's something nagging me and because I am unable to watch the previous episodes currently because such is life ☹️ I am finding it hard to understand a certain aspect. 

What's Meenakshi's problem? Why does she hate Mishti? And why encourage Kunal to run away on the day of his wedding with Kuhu?  Is the latter because Kuhu is an illegitimate child ? Is that the problem? Still doesn't explain why she hates Mishti... And Kunal hates her as well. 

Can somebody explain why? 

Originally posted by rickks

Hello everyone....

#BrandNew πŸ˜„

Brand new to the #YRHPK forum and brand new to the show.  I just started watching maybe a week to 10 days ago and am finding it really good. As a broad story it's nothing new to offer yet there is something about the show that makes it much more relatable than some of the serials we have on Indian Telly and that's a rare occurrence. 

So I have been watching the show and so far it's managed to keep me hooked. However there's something nagging me and because I am unable to watch the previous episodes currently because such is life ☹️ I am finding it hard to understand a certain aspect. 

What's Meenakshi's problem? Why does she hate Mishti? And why encourage Kunal to run away on the day of his wedding with Kuhu?  Is the latter because Kuhu is an illegitimate child ? Is that the problem? Still doesn't explain why she hates Mishti... And Kunal hates her as well. 

A question which can make ISRO's scientists wonder πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Even I don't know the reason 

But accordiny to meenu, mishti ne kunal se rishta Toda jisse according to her  Rajvansh family ki insult Hui and on that basis she also concluded that Wo Sirf ghar Todne ke liye bani hai 

According to Munna, mishti ne usse rishta toda and abir ne uska saath diya on that basis he concluded ki mishti is manipulation queen 

Both are faaltu reason with no logic at all, but from the show it is confirmed that meenu and Munna has no brains to logic dhundhne ki bhi zarurat nahi hai πŸ™„

BTW welcome to the forum πŸ€—

Edited by vssdp - 4 years ago

Hello everyone....

#BrandNew πŸ˜„

Welcome welcome...πŸ€—

Is sawal ka jawab hum 100+ episodes se dhundh Rahe hai...aapko mile to share karna

Hello everyone....

#BrandNew πŸ˜„

first of all welcome to forum..😊

if i have to answer these questions in one word..i would say its mostly ego which made meenu and her munna hate mishti so much..

in meenu's case..she didnt like mishti from the very beginning coz according to her she brainwashed ketki abt the arranged marriage concept..meenu is sm1 according to whom a home only runs when only one person is in control..for her relationships and family is all abt controlling or ruling..but when she overheard mishti's opinions thro videocall..she knew mishti is not sm1 she wants near her family coz clearly that girl threatens the very core which took years for meenakshi to build..she was threatened by her and her opinions and it only increased with time when she came to kno more abt mishti..for her a girl should be seen but not heard as she mentioned in an episode but on the contrary mishti was bold and never feared to voice out her opinions and always does what she feels is right and so obviously big ben hated it when that girls rishta came for her son..she might have thought that ek beta to waise hi haat se bahaar hai,dusra bhi chala jayega..thus all the planning and plotting to make mishti look bad and break of the alliance eventually..also it hurt her ego when mishti was the one who broke off the alliance..which also in her mind created a hatred for the whole mah's family as well apart from mishti

in kunal's case..at first he was neutral..during the courtship meenu didnt leave any stones unturned to create misunderstandings between kunal and mishti..and when finally mishti broke off the alliance it hurt his ego..coz according to him he did all the things that mishti wanted and also "forgave" her for her "mistakes" so he couldnt digest being rejected by some girl who didnt "deserve" him in the first place..moreover him being rejected once before in the past and meenu constantly brainwashing him abt how mishti is a manupulator and a home breaker served more into his hatred fot mishti..

Hello everyone....

#BrandNew πŸ˜„

Don't try to find any logic, explaination, reasons and Storyline in this show.. This spin off was made by both channel & Rajan Shahi for their extreme hunger for TRPsπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘Ž This show never serving anything new to viewers except long running Shaadi functions, dances, songs, festivals, fancy costumes, show off heavy jewelry of women etc. which they're already giving viewers from last 10 years by parent show and successfully getting constant TRPs.. So, both channel & Ph decided to came up this spin off with same stuff cause they were so confident that after serving such stuff in parent show last 10 yrs; same thing ll sale in TRP market again n again by new show.. & they're actually R.I.G.H.T. πŸ˜†

Now, i heard SP come up with another spin off of "Kulfi" show πŸ€£

Edited by mahi246 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Ms.akabane

first of all welcome to forum..😊

if i have to answer these questions in one word..i would say its mostly ego which made meenu and her munna hate mishti so much..

in meenu's case..she didnt like mishti from the very beginning coz according to her she brainwashed ketki abt the arranged marriage concept..meenu is sm1 according to whom a home only runs when only one person is in control..for her relationships and family is all abt controlling or ruling..but when she overheard mishti's opinions thro videocall..she knew mishti is not sm1 she wants near her family coz clearly that girl threatens the very core which took years for meenakshi to build..she was threatened by her and her opinions and it only increased with time when she came to kno more abt mishti..for her a girl should be seen but not heard as she mentioned in an episode but on the contrary mishti was bold and never feared to voice out her opinions and always does what she feels is right and so obviously big ben hated it when that girls rishta came for her son..she might have thought that ek beta to waise hi haat se bahaar hai,dusra bhi chala jayega..thus all the planning and plotting to make mishti look bad and break of the alliance eventually..also it hurt her ego when mishti was the one who broke off the alliance..which also in her mind created a hatred for the whole mah's family as well apart from mishti

in kunal's case..at first he was neutral..during the courtship meenu didnt leave any stones unturned to create misunderstandings between kunal and mishti..and when finally mishti broke off the alliance it hurt his ego..coz according to him he did all the things that mishti wanted and also "forgave" her for her "mistakes" so he couldnt digest being rejected by some girl who didnt "deserve" him in the first place..moreover him being rejected once before in the past and meenu constantly brainwashing him abt how mishti is a manupulator and a home breaker served more into his hatred fot mishti..

Very good explanation dearπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘

Originally posted by vssdp

A question which can make ISRO's scientists wonder πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Even I don't know the reason 

But accordiny to meenu, mishti ne kunal se rishta Toda jisse according to her  Rajvansh family ki insult Hui and on that basis she also concluded that Wo Sirf ghar Todne ke liye bani hai 

According to Munna, mishti ne usse rishta toda and abir ne uska saath diya on that basis he concluded ki mishti is manipulation queen 

Both are faaltu reason with no logic at all, but from the show it is confirmed that meenu and Munna has no brains to logic dhundhne ki bhi zarurat nahi hai πŸ™„

BTW welcome to the forum πŸ€—

You made me laugh  so hard in your first point πŸ˜… thank you ...

Haha πŸ˜‚ hilarious.atleast something to smile about in the otherwise "now getting nowhere "show

YRHPK dekhna hai toh Meenu ke nakhre Bina question kiye uthane padenge  aisa main nahi aisa CVS ka manna hai..

You know she likes the dramaπŸ₯³

Yeah she is Abir ki momma

And When she schemes everyone goes

Ooh... ooh😈

Addayen badi funky,

Hai Kare nautanki,

Yeh Meenu badi drama queen hai..πŸ˜†

Edited by ZindagiCalling - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Keerthija

Very good explanation dearπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘

thanks dear ❀️