Three major medical errors

Parakkumthalika thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

1) How come Dr Shashank operated on a patient when he himself was suffering from a brain tumour that’s in its terminal stage and that could cause visual impairment, fainting and other symptoms. Is it going to be  addressed in the show ? 

2) Dr Ishani taking the patient to the OT without confirming diagnosis through CT scan. She was reprimanded by her senior for breaking the rules and putting the life of the patient at risk. Hopefully same mistake is not repeated 

3) Dr Juhi didn’t have a surgical plan of where to make an incision, delayed the surgery etc , also the patient had to undergo anaesthesia twice for longer hours. Is it going to be addressed in the show? 

Edited by Parakkumthalika - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Edited by drbeth - 4 years ago
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

For second point I have to say  that yes one should not do surgery with out CT scan but there is one question too   that why Dr rishabh did surgery of that lady along with  Dr ishani 

If he has any oblection that ishani not do surgery with out CT scan then he should stop Dr ishani in first place and should not allow Dr ishani to do that surgery

But Dr rishabh did not stop ishani doing surgery of that lady but  also himself do surgery of that lady with Dr ishani? ? ?  And then scolded her?? 

I think Dr rishabh too need big scolding that he doesn't not stop ishani to do surgery in first place

Edited by surabhi01 - 4 years ago
Gayathri_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: surabhi01

For second point I have to say  that yes one should not do surgery with out CT scan but there is one question too   that why Dr rishabh did surgery of that lady along with  Dr ishani 

If he has any oblection that ishani not do surgery with out CT scan then he should stop Dr ishani in first place and should not allow Dr ishani to do that surgery

But Dr rishabh did not stop ishani doing surgery of that lady but  also himself do surgery of that lady with Dr ishani? ? ?  And then scolded her?? 

I think Dr rishabh too need big scolding that he doesn't not stop ishani to do surgery in first place

the thread maker made this post as general criticism/review...dont make it look like she pointed only on ishani.

yes lot of threads were made on ishani character which were totally biased...but lets not go there now.... lets be sensible...there is no need to justifying for something wrong made...u should accept the wrong and expect the progression...dont be defensive everytime...but only when u feel the comments were crossing limits/ totally biased...

we have to be open to welcome healthy criticism then only we can overcome the flaws...

here the thread makers questions r right... producer of the show once said he regularly read India-forums review...so let him know where he is going wrong...

surabhi01 thumbnail

Stop moral policing on me. U can give ur own view but stop moral policing on me

And  read my post carefully  I didn't not jusify ishani. I too have said one should not do surgery with out scan 

Don't  pick fight on me. I come here to for normal discussion not to fight with anyone

angel_nonu thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

let me add one more,

Dr Juhi did surgery of Dr shashank twice on same day as per show timeline 

Sparklingstar22 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

^^This reminds me, for how long is the same day going to be stretched?

Gayathri_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

^finally today it got over i think...everyone changed their dresses...🤣

surabhi01 thumbnail

Another thing I didn't not say why tm is  pointing  on particular characters. Since tm has mentioned about  3 medical error then my reply to one of medical error mention in topic    

People don't read post properly and come up with  comments be sensible. Don't justify wrong thing  accept that it is wrong thing and what not. 

My suggestions first understand my pos what I am trying to say t then give me reply

angel_nonu thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

seriously I was beginning to feel that this day will go even for this week too.

I was so happy seeing them in new clothes lol

I was wondering the same for how long day will continue.