Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Anyway  don't want to go for uncesssary argument 

As in sanjeevani it was clear that makers are not showing just doctor  as doctor just to treat patient  and ki aao dikhao  treat ment karwao fees bharo aur ghar jao  but they want to show Dr having compassion feeling for patient too  

In this serial most of doctor thinking from heart  only which is wrong. I think it CVS show lead characters  thinking with mind and heart  then it would be much great

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

I agree with u. These errors can get really annoying, especially Ishani taking the patient to operation without doing any scans and Juhi's unprofessional behaviour in the OT was not done. At least for Ishani, there was this senior doctor who reprimanded her for doing so. 

Edited by randomfancrics - 4 years ago
hasini009 thumbnail

one more error.

obstetrician and gynecologist Dr.Anjali Gupta Dr.Shashank ko surgery karna chahti hai which is neurosurgery🤣

Parakkumthalika thumbnail

Thanks for all the replies :) post restrictions for newbie, so unable to reply to all individually. 

Anonyme thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

I'm no doctor, but being nuisances while a person is trying to do an important operation is a big medical mistake too. On top when one is a 1st year resident and the other an experienced doctor. I studied physics, 1mm matters even in biology i think. Concentration matters a lot for a proper work.

naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

all others in a tv series can be accepted

but ...i wonder how in a brain surgery the surgeon dosent have a plan of action, If it was so easy as to be done by the nose and not open up the brain inside then which surgeon would not plan it before hand. i mean opening up the skull aand then deciding what is to be done is insulting medical profession. this is worse than the other show where they showed the wife operating on her husband in the tv series she acts in as a satire. 

xerxes12 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Regarding third point ..I was extremely disappointed by the writers. How can Dr Juhi the best neurosurgeon go for a critical surgery and do not have a plan how to execute it.

She could have been shown making a good plan along with other surgeons and making a good team for the surgery.

Cute_Virgo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Parakkumthalika

1) How come Dr Shashank operated on a patient when he himself was suffering from a brain tumour that’s in its terminal stage and that could cause visual impairment, fainting and other symptoms. Is it going to be  addressed in the show ? 

2) Dr Ishani taking the patient to the OT without confirming diagnosis through CT scan. She was reprimanded by her senior for breaking the rules and putting the life of the patient at risk. Hopefully same mistake is not repeated 

3) Dr Juhi didn’t have a surgical plan of where to make an incision, delayed the surgery etc , also the patient had to undergo anaesthesia twice for longer hours. Is it going to be addressed in the show? 

Great topic, I don't think any of these issues are going to be addressed in the show unfortunately

NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Do not expect logic from an Indian medical show (frankly very few Indian shows have logic - medical or otherwise) and if you are a physician like many of us here are, watch this show after a hard day at hospital to simply switch off the critically functioning part of your brain.

ITV creatives have failed to understand that its not a Herculean task to hire a couple of doctors to get their storyline right. Research does not seem to be a part of making a show at all and that’s usually reflected on screen.

ms.nitya12 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Valid points raised, these & few others too 😆  Unfortunately, the platform dictates the type ,here TRP is the lifeline, deciding the fate & fortune,entertainment will always overrule errors 😆to stabilise innumerable shows had to change slot to plot, genre to generations 

Sanjivani will focus more on story around professional and personal lives of doctors in broadstrokes, by GEC terms ie, most characters working in hospital with patients & politics intersecting their lives 😆