Episode 7 - reviews

angel_nonu thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Episode was ok.

Dr Shashank surgery is done and Dr Juhi saved him. 

Dr Sid got suspended. hehe I loved the fact that Dr Ishani used technology here.

I feel Namit need to improve on emotional scenes. He is quite good in fun scenes.

Other actors seems to have settled-in in their characters. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Today was mostly maha boree with maha bore acting by non actors 🤣🤢

Edited by MeenakshiRao - 4 years ago
neenu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Dr asha was irritating to the core today 

Who will talk like that in OT.

And her friend Aman another irritating character. I like Neil . He looks like a bookworm. And that water throwing scene by ishaani that was not needed at all .

The only part I loved was Sid matka breaking part.sid really need to work on emotional scenes otherwise he is really adorable.

If they bring these irritating characters viewers will run away . 

Anonyme thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

So many things:

I feel bored with the seniors. Have zero connection with them. Thankfully operation is done.

Anjali wants to be chief surgeon, yet behaving so unprofessionally in the OT. No wonder shashank doesn't think she is good enough.

Asha- no comments. Still wonder why juhi didn't send her out.

Ishani- who throws water at a colleague?

Aman (ghanta I think asha called him)- he got drunk and missed the first day. Who behaves so unprofessionally?

Neil- cute and no bad reviews till now.

Vardhan- does he have authority to suspend a person? A Chief financial officer job isn't to suspend people. Why do we even have HR departments?

Sid- isn't it wrong for him to punch a doctor on duty?

Rishab too broke important rules by telling Neil and aman to come and help at accident site without a proper registration. In case of mishaps, no insurance will recognise them.

I have given all the possible reasons to bash show for today's epi. Let's see how many won't be blind to just attack ishani as is their daily routine 😆.

One positive point- it's indeed a big thing that people know how to use things like cloud and do backups 😭🤧.

angel_nonu thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anonyme

So many things:

I feel bored with the seniors. Have zero connection with them. Thankfully operation is done.

Anjali wants to be chief surgeon, yet behaving so unprofessionally in the OT. No wonder shashank doesn't think she is good enough.

Asha- no comments. Still wonder why juhi didn't send her out.

Ishani- who throws water at a colleague?

Aman (ghanta I think asha called him)- he got drunk and missed the first day. Who behaves so unprofessionally?

Neil- cute and no bad reviews till now.

Vardhan- does he have authority to suspend a person? A Chief financial officer job isn't to suspend people. Why do we even have HR departments?

Sid- isn't it wrong for him to punch a doctor on duty?

Rishab too broke important rules by telling Neil and aman to come and help at accident site without a proper registration. In case of mishaps, no insurance will recognise them.

I have given all the possible reasons to bash show for today's epi. Let's see how many won't be blind to just attack ishani as is their daily routine 😆.

One positive point- it's indeed a big thing that people know how to use things like cloud and do backups 😭🤧.

@bold: It has already started in twitter followed by hear lol 

btw by any chance we have met in other forum? 

Anonyme thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

I was on IB forum. Recently changed my UN😏