Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Cinnamon_Kisses

I don't think so that he took the decision for Minnie's sake ... He has been clear from the very beginning that his equation with his chhori was different from what he had with Daughter ki mother ... He proposed because she will express herself ... He will understand her true feelings, her fears, her nervousness and her hopes 

Maybe he said that before, but now faced with the prospect of losing of losing her, I think it accentuated his insecurities regarding her. There's definitely something there. 

inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi

Ekdum sahi.

Wednesday it is <3

Aur Friday tak brand new cliff hanger ready jo sabka chain cheen lega🤣

smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cinnamon_Kisses

Yahi toh makers ki usp hai ... They be like hum har ek episode, har ek scene aur har ek dialogue ke peeche mehnat karte hai ... isiliye Weekends pe tum log khaali mat baitho ... Cliff hanger dekho socho aur paglaao 🤣

Ekdum sahi. I think they must laugh at our comments. 

inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sonal.oct

Hanuman Singh ji kitne months se wait ker rahe hain Apni Thanedaarni ke liye.. aur 1 aap ho ki Thursday tak  Bhi wait nahi ker sakte..😝😝

😝😝😝

Saiyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

naeem bi the cutiee........😃

naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

I think she went to find a place the day she was missing in the morning. The papers just arrived today and since the train was already in motion, she did nothing to stop it. But when she talked to Minnie she did not sound sure of herself at all. She didn't do a U-turn, she just kept going straight on the path she had decided on before Poonam came. That's why she will reflect upon everything alone at home.  

As for saying thank you to HS, bechaara was expecting something else, uska to tai tai phish ho gaya. 

And yes, Ashnoor was fab. 

poor mini. she is the one who always has to act the older mature one and adjust. From her dream college, to now loosing her father 2nd time to babitas Zid. Im surprised babita was still unsure even after poonam putting sense into her. i had thought she gave up on leaving the house after she had flashbacks of how she hurt hanuman many times and after he got her brother to her

divyadaya13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: attiya1.3

Actually precap created hyped that's why looked dull

I heard the song first time it was good😍

this song is picturised on beautiful rekha. Its one of my favourite song by ashaji

Edited by divyadaya13 - 4 years ago
divyadaya13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shona1991

Guys even I like the episode....

But mujhe lAga pinku b babes ko HS k sath move on karne ko kahega....

Love HS and Minnie part....

Naiembi abhi babes ko samjhate samjhate thank gayi par babes he k samjhna he nahi chahti...

Waiting for tomorrow may b some confrontation between Hanita...

Katra katra song was very beautifully directed by our director....again grt song selection by CVS...

Yaar koi Inka playlist chura lo itne dhain k song kahase dhund k late he....

PS:- yeh babes aur uski fantasy's kabhi khatan he nahi hoti...bas akele akele sochti raheti he...are yaar pura ka pura Banda jaan lutane ko taiyar he aur apni babes sirf Mann me laddu fod k khush ho rahi he....

babes itna fanatasize kar rahi thi, isliye hs ke apne style main propose karte hi uski aankh precap main twinkle twinkle little stars ki tarah chamakne lagi😆

Saiyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

another beautiful episode.......😳

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Kyaa yaar kabtak pyasi rehna chahti hai ye Babita... samne ek hot Banda hai aur usse  abhi bhi pyasi rehna hai 🤣🤣

Edited by LoveInAutumn26 - 4 years ago