Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Charaiveti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Religion should really be a personal thing,but people end up forcing it on family members, other people, people of other religion, yada yada yada. Every religion does this, instead of keeping it personal they lecture other then makes rules for others to follow. If only people understood just cz I think my religion is awesome 👌 n I want to maintain this this this rules to lead a life, doesn't mean any other single soul is bound to do the same,unless they themselves want to

nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Articulate and sensible reply as always. I love how Vidya always manages to  convey her opinion in a very balanced way without stirring up any controversies. 

And I totally agree with what she has said. Best is to just ignore those who are trying to find political meanings behind everything and be happy with your own faith. 

Hippopotamus160 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cougarTown

true

and also if one goes on twitter and says Allah-hu-Akbar..he be called a terrorist immediately..

lol...agreed

ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

It's silly when people claim they're a proud Hindu/Muslim/Christan. What is to be proud of a religious tag that you only got by accident of birth?

Its part of many people identity who got it from their families but when many of us grow up we read about things and respect our faith more.  Even if we feel proud, It shouldn't concern anyone else. I find it very intolerant that people try to mock others who are religious . Why is it affecting you in anyways? Unless someone is forcing it on you. If not, then where is your tolerance for others faith?  ðŸ˜† I find it very pathetic when others try to mock people for what they feel about their faith🤪 

High level of intolerance indeed🤓

Edited by Ronaldo_fan - 4 years ago
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

religions needs to be eradicated.

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
Seems ak took all d limelight for mission mangal movie r wat , vb trying hard for attention lol
AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I have zero problem with unproblematic religions. Religion was a way to bring the community together. That's all. All the other colors were added later by humans and not by any Prophet and Gods and all that nonsense. Religions in the world who mind their own business can stay. The ones who think it's their life's goal to force their religion on others and curtail and disrespect minorities and their rights be it women,lgbtq+ need to go. Nobody wants them here. Religion has no business trampling on human rights. The end.

Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ponymo

It's silly when people claim they're a proud Hindu/Muslim/Christan. What is to be proud of a religious tag that you only got by accident of birth?

With the birth, you get gender tag and name tag too along with the rest of various tags such as who's your ( in general, not you) parents tag , including religious tag. I am sure it sounds accidental and silly too but if you dont have any of these tag and i am most certainly sure to say that you are not living in this planet.

FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thug-Leader

religions needs to be eradicated.

stupidity needs to be eradicated otherwise we will make up something else.