Frequent Posters

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: komlika

Interesting story!

Can’t wait to read more 

Thank you 🤗

Thank you so much do tell me if anymore people want pms and would like to read PreRish fictions

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: pharm555

The introduction was gripping to say the least however I think you got me hooked at the Wuthering Heights quote. I am a huge PreRish fan and am looking forward to this story especially with your backdrop being Kashmir. Please do include me in the list. 

I'm a huge Bronte Sisters Fan. Thanks for the appreciation I'll update soon

mitras thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The start is very amazing. Suspense with prerish is definitely an awesome idea. Do pm me
EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: mitras

The start is very amazing. Suspense with prerish is definitely an awesome idea. Do pm me

Thank you so much for commenting !

I'll do pm you

lovefk thumbnail

Plath and one of the Bronte sisters- such important women gosh. Now I can't wait to read your Prerna. You've written on Asya I hope you have an index because I want to read everything they're my absolute faves. Can never get over Mr Khan and Miss Farooqi they were something else(till a certain amount of time at least🤣 ) Also Im not usually a fan of AU because personally I love a continuation of what could've been on telly and isn't but this has me so excited for what's to come! Kind of glad you changed it to Prerish, would've been really difficult for me to read the other pair! sorrynotsorry woops!

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovefk

Plath and one of the Bronte sisters- such important women gosh. Now I can't wait to read your Prerna. You've written on Asya I hope you have an index because I want to read everything they're my absolute faves. Can never get over Mr Khan and Miss Farooqi they were something else(till a certain amount of time at least🤣 ) Also Im not usually a fan of AU because personally I love a continuation of what could've been on telly and isn't but this has me so excited for what's to come! Kind of glad you changed it to Prerish, would've been really difficult for me to read the other pair! sorrynotsorry woops!

I'm so glad you love Plath and Bronte Sisters they've been in the very nerves of people since so long. I couldn't even tell the intensity.

I do have a few stories on Asya I'll give you the links . 

You might not find them as goos as the stuff i'm writing at the moment because i was a teenager back then 😛 But still. I'll give you the links soon. Looking forward for your views over the next update.  

Monali5 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.

Thank you so much do tell me if anymore people want pms and would like to read PreRish fictions

I want Pms and a lot of PreRish fictions 

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Monali5

I want Pms and a lot of PreRish fictions 

I'll surely pm you. 

<3 

aryapdane thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

What a gripping narration! And the backdrop of Kashmir is absolutely ❤️❤️. And of course, RB as a cop! There's something about a man in uniform..😍

Do add me in the pm list.

Kudos,

Aparna

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: aryapdane

What a gripping narration! And the backdrop of Kashmir is absolutely ❤️❤️. And of course, RB as a cop! There's something about a man in uniform..😍

Do add me in the pm list.

Kudos,

Aparna

Thank you so so much !

I do not belong to Kashmir but it was essential for the story .

My research could have glitches but it won't effect the story.