General Viewers ever disliked Naira?

CaptiveFreedom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

SM viewers including me considered Naira wrong or even hated or disliked her for crying 24/7....but general viewers who actually contribute to trp ever hated Naira...or disliked her?....I disliked watching Naira that way...crying and blaming her fate....so I skipped yrkkh episodes for 4 weeks till Kaira face off this week...but if majority of (read majority) general viewers ever dislike Naira they would have stopped watching the show where FL with her 7 to 10 minute SS alone in a show with 20 minute Screen time...cries and blames her fate....repeatedly....literally repeatedly...as going back to her family would be useless...family members  won't understand her or listen to her or infact they will blame her only...or she was even shown a careless mother with her bad parenting skills....so many put offs but still people watch it over all other shows?....Is that something people like to watch?...self-victimization by both ML and FL?...FEW of the human beings are flawed and they try to see things from their perspective forgetting how they wronged others...somewhat same what Naira did....She was wronged but in her self defense or selfishness she took wrong decision and than kept blaming her fate....Do few people (not even majority)  in real life are pessimist or blames fate instead of changing it?....If Naira was like Sonakshi (mentioning her character as reference) the strong headed who after being wronged...changed her fate...didn't try to separate child from father...didn't cry or whine or self sympathize...she set a perfect and more realistic example of single mothers....how to be strong after being wronged...but does the strong realistic Sona appealed trp viewers?....I don't remember the show even having a 2+ for consecutive weeks post leap after that slap fiasco (trp which yrkkh use to get with Kaira romance only without any OTT drama) ...Is it possible that people might tortured themselves to have a 1-2 minutes glimpse of Vedika devi?...so she also contributes to maximum TRP with her non existence?....what might have appealed viewers was also child's involvement...more likely even Kartik's pain or him punishing himself or being guilty....but than also Naira's abla nari protrayal whenever she was on screen couldn't make people change the channel and watch something better instead like me?....All characters actions were quite repetitive for 2 months....most of the SM viewers were frustrated...but still general viewers watched and tolerated abla nari for intrigue only that also for 2 months even when they hated or disliked her?...

Edited by CaptiveFreedom - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

It's a mystery why and how did this track got the maximum trps and even left bhagyas behind ðŸ˜†

Let me try and figure out.  

Audience like separation and reunion tracks , They look forward to how the couple will reunite and here a kid was involved so the intrigue factor gone up . 

Believe it or not, general audience dont connect with strong headed female leads. They associate themselves more with crying , blaming the fate types. 

Kartik felt guilty for doubting naira' s character and audience forgave him too easily after those tears and whining.  Our hearts melt the moment they are sorry ðŸ˜† so the only thing which audience looked forward to was their reunion . And now they will also love the blame game , till kaira are actually united.  May be makers will introduce a leap by then . So the makers are happy and we too. Let's forgive and forget and move on . He he 

Imo they could have done something better with naira this time. There was a lot of scope. Instead of whining she could have taken a firm stand of not forgiving kartik and be a good single mother to kairav. Like sona..how much we like sona😆 

Edited by _charu_ - 4 years ago
ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

I watched the show since the begining..I was apprehensive when Akshara ( Hina) left the show but got hooked  mainly due to the electrifying screen presence and chemistry of Shivangi and Mohsin not to forget their acting skills.

Like most of the viewers I am fed up of crying Naira.

Still I must appreciate the fact that Shivangi did the part with great conviction. And I just go on watching the show without a break.

I understood how important acting skills are for actors ....specially after watching the sister show of YRKKH ,where the lead actress fails to express and emote as per the demand of the charecter.

I am with Naira and consider Kartik more at fault for the state of their relationship.

And I have least level of tolerance for Vedika who I hope will end up as a cameo only.

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Sharmas

We as viewers may not like the story line of this track but shivangi And mohsin are probably at their very best ..right now. Each and every emotion is portrayed so well. We actually feel what they are watching, I’m an on and off watcher of yrkkh...because some tracks are quite boring and the whole big family drama ..with nasty in laws are not my cup of tea.  The Goenkas are actually very irritating in laws...I don’t know how naira can put up with them..even after so many years they haven’t embraced her fully as their daughter,. So I watch yrkkh  on and off but tbh from their separation episode to now I’ve watched every episode ,..so obviously the story and acting must be gripping.  Regarding sonakshi and dev from krpkab..although the story was  ok...I couldn’t watch it daily because Erica doesn’t impress me. She looked quite bad in that show,.she looked almost anorexically thin,.and they used to put on baggy long clothes to cover up her thinness...and her voice modulation was so poor..she sounds like it’s an effort to get her voice out, She actually looks much better now in kzk2 and also her acting has improved..,And shaheer well he’s ok..but dev’s character somehow didn’t impress me,,. Although my sister loved that show and watched every single episode . Sonakshi had a good career,.she was a dietitian if I remember and had a successful practice and could provide well for her child. So she was a progressive heroine, But I think the acting in krpkab ..falls short compared to yrkkh...So that show never gripped the viewers ..because it had the same sort of issues ..family drama ,.couple separating due to mother in law,,,but it still didn’t bring in the trp audience like yrkkh is doing with a Similar track...

InaMeenaDika thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

No general viewers might have not hated Naira and by general viewers, I mean the younger audience too, who does not analyse characters on forums like we do.😆 I happened to discuss this track with one of my friends, who likes the light hearted bantering among the leads and I don't think she said a word against Naira. Her reaction to the whole track was  " Mujhe toh Kartik paagal lagta hai. Itne saalon ke pyaar ke baad aisa sawaal kaun karta hai.. har baar kartik ki galti ki wajah se hi inka relation toota hai..." So yeah detached viewers don't seem to care much Naira aisa karti toh kya hota, Naira waisa karti toh kya hota.. They pretty much were able to see things through Naira's lens. As for Sonakshi, strong or not, right or wrong, she definitely had a spine and guts to call spade a spade. Sad that they didn't get enough trps. Shows targeted at achieving huge trps will not dare to write a charater like Sona. Sona was on Sony so she escaped from the wrath and pressure of trps ..I wish what ever trp system they use just goes away. We should be given more limited series shows. Until then, they will keep doing copy paste from ekta and their own shows and dish us with crap.. I refuse to believe that whole India is so regressive that you can't make a good show, create a Fl with a spine and make people watch it too. I watch Korean shows and what a range of character shades they have in their FLs. For some reasons, marriage also destroys our FLs. CVs might think of them as superwomen who can solve anything in this world but I see it as a huge pressure on the woman to be perfect.. I wish at least tv shows gave that respite to our fls to make mistakes, get angry, be imperfect yet determined. Naira should have been allowed to vent out her anger. Let herself be heard. I barely see anybody interested in knowing her point of view now that she decided to run away without any explanation. Naira in her journey from bad Naira to so called good Naira became a foolish Naira who in now incapacitated to make rational decisions. Naira's voice again remains unheard, the voice of a girl whose character was questioned despite her love and dedication. This does not matter now because writers have overshadowed it with an even bigger bizzare action taken by her. This is such a mess