Hanita Marriage Ceremonies

Tennessean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Looks like the CVs are planning to get Hanita married. It may be now or a little later but it is bound to happen. 😊 I am going to go a step ahead and ask you all this question.

What ceremonies do you all want to see in Hanita's wedding and what are we going to get from CVs? It would be nice to see a Sangeet ceremony and see Hanita dancing together and exchange of those glances which only they can provide.

Also caught up with last week's episodes and read your reviews. You all are think tanks and provide awesome in depth analysis. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

I would love to see a full Punjabi viah.

Haldi, jago, churah, sangeet, mehndi, roka, laavan, saara kuch. πŸ˜†

Tennessean thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

I would love to see a full Punjabi viah.

Haldi, jago, churah, sangeet, mehndi, roka, laavan, saara kuch. πŸ˜†

That would be awesome. Do you think they would go for a big wedding or will it be on a small scale? Even if we get four out of those seven events we will be lucky.

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Tennessean

That would be awesome. Do you think they would go for a big wedding or will it be on a small scale? Even if we get four out of those seven events we will be lucky.

Hmm, depends on how long they wanna stretch it out. πŸ€”

Here in Canada, because we're crunched on time, at most weddings take place in one week. All the little functions lasting from Monday - Thursday, the laavan are on Friday mornings and Saturdays, it's the reception.

The same can happen here. Personally, as much as I want to see a loving, happy Hanita, I don't want it to get too stretched out or it'll get boring.

Tennessean thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

Hmm, depends on how long they wanna stretch it out. πŸ€”

Here in Canada, because we're crunched on time, at most weddings take place in one week. All the little functions lasting from Monday - Thursday, the laavan are on Friday mornings and Saturdays, it's the reception.

The same can happen here. Personally, as much as I want to see a loving, happy Hanita, I don't want it to get too stretched out or it'll get boring.

I agree with the last part whole heartedly. The focus should be on Hanita. Looks like the Haveli is going to be decorated. No wonders, HS was in a big mood to clean the Haweli that day.πŸ˜‰

Cinnamon_Kisses thumbnail

As much as I am excited to see Hanita getting married ... Unse pehle mujhe lale aur Geeta Kumari ki Shaadi dekhni hai ... And Hanita doing marriage prep together ... Just imagine ... HS has proposed, babes maan gayi ... But they'll just keep it in the family because abhi lale ki Shaadi hogi and during all this time HS will steal glances, moments and chances to woo her. 

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Cinnamon_Kisses

As much as I am excited to see Hanita getting married ... Unse pehle mujhe lale aur Geeta Kumari ki Shaadi dekhni hai ... And Hanita doing marriage prep together ... Just imagine ... HS has proposed, babes maan gayi ... But they'll just keep it in the family because abhi lale ki Shaadi hogi and during all this time HS will steal glances, moments and chances to woo her. 

This will be interesting. It will give Hanita time to spend with each other and get to know each other more before the wedding... the courtship can last longer this way before they get married 😊

Edited by LoveInAutumn26 - 4 years ago
Tennessean thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cinnamon_Kisses

Amidst all the tension, we forgot about Geeta Kumari. It is time to bring her in front of us. And wouldn't those Hanita moments be out of this world?It was hard to come out of that pottery session for a long time and wonder what will happen this time.

Cinnamon_Kisses thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveInAutumn26

This will be interesting. It will give Hanita time to spend with each other and get to know each other more before the wedding... the courtship can last longer this way before they get married 😊

That is my point ... Aisa toh nahi hai ke ke propose karke doosre din Shaadi karega ... If it's for real ... He is just making his intentions clear. She can take all the time in the world to say yes or no ... I feel inki Shaadi tab hi hogi jab Babita will be crazy, madly, deeply in love with him and we would get song sequences of her admiring and tadofying him! Pehle Saare' HS ke hi the ... O rangrez , saahiba, Dil toh bachha hai ji ... Jogi ... Ab babes ko gaane sochne do yaar πŸ˜‰

Sonal.oct thumbnail

I want a simple marriage at any temple... but Babeeta should look beautiful as a bride..pretty red dress.. simple and delicate jewelry.. simple make up .. Thanedaarji sab ki nazro se bach ke baar baar Babeeta ko dekhe😍πŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ₯°