I want NB to do some of her rituals. It will be an authentic punjabi wedding in small scale with one or two rituals done in NB style. Specially the mirror ceremony that happens in Muslim marriages and feeding each other sweets
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I want NB to do some of her rituals. It will be an authentic punjabi wedding in small scale with one or two rituals done in NB style. Specially the mirror ceremony that happens in Muslim marriages and feeding each other sweets
I want NB to do some of her rituals. It will be an authentic punjabi wedding in small scale with one or two rituals done in NB style. Specially the mirror ceremony that happens in Muslim marriages and feeding each other sweets
This is such a unique idea. Naeem Bi would feel honored and it will be a blessing from her side.😊