Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luvzindagi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

First rain. Family enjoying it, first Rishabh admiring Kukki and Prerna, and then Prerna admiring Kukki and Rishabhโค๏ธ. They started sharing the room and bed. They both want the same from each other, but can't reveal it. He can't as he promised her and she can't as she herself told him. But someone has to take the initiative. His wish to live the life that they both are pretending and her wish to sleep in his arms without the pillow barrier. Hopefully, both their wishes come true soon and no one comes in between to create a misunderstanding now. The ending is full on happy family feels.

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

This amount of fluff is what I ABSOLUTELY LOVE  SUCH A BEAUTY IS THIS  RB's thoughts, rain, sneezes, pillow wall, wishes to make amends and a life full of love, cookie Bossing over papa, kadha ๐Ÿ˜˜ all such a beauty. Left me asking for now. Pls pls pls update soon 

mitras thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wonderful. First rain brought them so much closer. Rishabh pov was good to read. Methi kadha was also lovely

ShumiM thumbnail

Lovely update. Thanks.looking forward for next.

eishe10 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Lovely story โ˜บ Do continue soon.

Edited by eishe10 - 4 years ago
luvzindagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: MR21

First rain. Family enjoying it, first Rishabh admiring Kukki and Prerna, and then Prerna admiring Kukki and Rishabhโค๏ธ. They started sharing the room and bed. They both want the same from each other, but can't reveal it. He can't as he promised her and she can't as she herself told him. But someone has to take the initiative. His wish to live the life that they both are pretending and her wish to sleep in his arms without the pillow barrier. Hopefully, both their wishes come true soon and no one comes in between to create a misunderstanding now. The ending is full on happy family feels.

Thank you so much dear for such a lovely comment ๐Ÿ™‚

Yes... I will surely try to make their wishes come true in this story ๐Ÿ˜

luvzindagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty

This amount of fluff is what I ABSOLUTELY LOVE  SUCH A BEAUTY IS THIS  RB's thoughts, rain, sneezes, pillow wall, wishes to make amends and a life full of love, cookie Bossing over papa, kadha ๐Ÿ˜˜ all such a beauty. Left me asking for now. Pls pls pls update soon 

Thank you Ankie โ˜บ your comment always makes me smile ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I will try to update another part today 

Love you ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

luvzindagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: mitras

Wonderful. First rain brought them so much closer. Rishabh pov was good to read. Methi kadha was also lovely

Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚

luvzindagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShumiM

Lovely update. Thanks.looking forward for next.

Thank you ๐Ÿ™‚