Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

This was just so beautiful! How amazingly you explained how and why Prerna fell in love with her husband, how she noticed and compared the two men and realized who was better for her. ❤️ 

I absolutely loved their conversation, so simple yet so them❤️ And Prerna 's request to call him by his first name! She took a step forward towards him! I hope he takes the next step soon!

Will there be a second part? And third and fourth?😁 Upload whenever you get the time!

All the best for your new college journey! Have loads of fun ❤️

-Sanu

sneha_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Amazing OS. 

Prerna realization about what her lifer was quite beautiful written.

Excellent writing. 

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

This one is full on emotions.

Prerna's dream to lead a happy life with love with her husband is so well described. Her hesitation to confess her feelings. The song and the effect of the song on her. Her initiative to wipe his hair and his acceptance after initial hesitation. The ending is so good. 

snehaswaron77 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

From the beginning till the end, I enjoyed every bit of it.. Prerna's longing for his love.. Her excitement to confess... You described her emotions so beautifully...👏 It was worth reading... 👍🏼Absolutely loved it.. Why don't you continue it & make it a TS if possible?? 😊

luvzindagi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty

Ress

Unress. 

I cant BELIEVE how simple yet mesmerizing it has been. A true beauty ❤️ 🤗 i have loved it beyond ❤️♥️ thank you. 🤗 continue this if you can 😆

Hey thank you so much Ankie ☺

I guess this time you started your day with my OS instead of ending  😃

I will really try to continue this... But it might take time 

I am really glad you loved it 

Love you 🤗

luvzindagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanyaEterna

This was just so beautiful! How amazingly you explained how and why Prerna fell in love with her husband, how she noticed and compared the two men and realized who was better for her. ❤️ 

Thank you so much dear 😊... I wanted Prerna to have a justifiable reason for trusting and falling for Rishabh

I absolutely loved their conversation, so simple yet so them❤️ And Prerna 's request to call him by his first name! She took a step forward towards him! I hope he takes the next step soon!

Yes I thought that, if the awkwardness between them s to be removed, she should take the first step... because Bajaj will be firm on his no touch promise.

Will there be a second part? And third and fourth?😁 Upload whenever you get the time!

Yes there may come some more parts for this.. but I will need some time for it.

All the best for your new college journey! Have loads of fun ❤️

-Sanu

Thank you so much smiley31

luvzindagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: sneha_17

Amazing OS. 

Prerna realization about what her lifer was quite beautiful written.

Excellent writing. 

Thank you so much 😊

luvzindagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: MR21

This one is full on emotions.

Prerna's dream to lead a happy life with love with her husband is so well described. Her hesitation to confess her feelings. The song and the effect of the song on her. Her initiative to wipe his hair and his acceptance after initial hesitation. The ending is so good. 

Thank you so much 😊

luvzindagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: snehaswaron77

From the beginning till the end, I enjoyed every bit of it.. Prerna's longing for his love.. Her excitement to confess... You described her emotions so beautifully...👏 It was worth reading... 👍🏼Absolutely loved it.. Why don't you continue it & make it a TS if possible?? 😊

Thank you so much dear

I will surely try to continue it... but I need some time for it

luvzindagi thumbnail

Author's Note

Hey everyone,😊

Thank you all so much for liking this story. It made me really happy an inspired me to write more. 😳So I have decided to make this a Short Story (SS). I hope you all will be happy with this decision. I will try my best to update the next part by tonight. But I can't promise regular updates as I have to manage my college work too. Hope you will bear with the lateness. 🤔

Thank you so much for your reads and support 😳

Love you all

🤗

Niki