New promo of next week

Deepidj thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Pragya shouts at vikram for rhea nd he says that mehra is his friend. She enters abhi cabin nd next voiceover will pragya nd abhi meet. So finally pragya got to know that vikram is not Mr mehra. Wondering how so soon. So will she come to know who is mr mehra, who helped prachi so many times, who is prachi super hero, who is the person about prachi talks alot, nd who is rhea dad. Will abhi pragya meet in office or not (but in promo pragya see someone nd gets shocked even abhi also)  so should I be exited or sad. Will they meet or not. I think pragya will come to know that mr mehra is abhi but they will not meet. But still why r both shocked. Promo is really as always misleading. Ekta is doing too much build up. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Deepidj

Pragya shouts at vikram for rhea nd he says that mehra is his friend. She enters abhi cabin nd next voiceover will pragya nd abhi meet. So finally pragya got to know that vikram is not Mr mehra. Wondering how so soon. So will she come to know who is mr mehra, who helped prachi so many times, who is prachi super hero, who is the person about prachi talks alot, nd who is rhea dad. Will abhi pragya meet in office or not (but in promo pragya see someone nd gets shocked even abhi also)  so should I be exited or sad. Will they meet or not. I think pragya will come to know that mr mehra is abhi but they will not meet. But still why r both shocked. Promo is really as always misleading. Ekta is doing too much build up. 

At least now she knows vikram isn't mr.mehra. That was absolutely stupid, and it was one revelation that wasn't dragged at least because now pragya will want to know who mr.mehra is that prachi has gotten so close to. It's quite clear that pragya will be the first one to know that rhea is her daughter rather than abhi knowing prachi is his daughter. More chudail rhea and mamta-mein-andhi pragya scenes 🤢 It always has to be the female who finds everything out first in these serials.... bloody irritating. 

Edited by sammy17 - 4 years ago
lostandsherlock thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

At least now she knows vikram isn't mr.mehra. That was absolutely stupid, and it was one revelation that wasn't dragged at least because now pragya will want to know who mr.mehra is that prachi has gotten so close to. It's quite clear that pragya will be the first one to know that rhea is her daughter rather than abhi knowing prachi is his daughter. More chudail rhea and mamta-mein-andhi pragya scenes 🤢 It always has to be the female who finds everything out first in these serials.... bloody irritating. 

Rhea is a criminal who should be put behind bars. I want Pragya to know that Rhea was responsible for framing Prachi in the drug case . I also want her to know that Rhea is using Ranbir to get Prachi to fall in love with him so that he can break his heart. That is just wishful thinking on my part and I know none of that is going to happen. What will happen is the opposite and Pragya will get closer to Rhea🤮🤮🤬🤬 even more than she is to Prachi. I seriously want Pragya and Ranbir to stop worshipping a criminal like Rhea. Hopefully, when Ranbir finally opens his eyes , he will stand up for Prachi and show Rhea her place and not be some spineless passive person like purab. Why hasn't Aryan told Ranbir anything about the drug case? The writers could have shown him opening up about drug case to Ranbir and not tell anyone anything.

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: lostandsherlock

Rhea is a criminal who should be put behind bars. I want Pragya to know that Rhea was responsible for framing Prachi in the drug case . I also want her to know that Rhea is using Ranbir to get Prachi to fall in love with him so that he can break his heart. That is just wishful thinking on my part and I know none of that is going to happen. What will happen is the opposite and Pragya will get closer to Rhea🤮🤮🤬🤬 even more than she is to Prachi. I seriously want Pragya and Ranbir to stop worshipping a criminal like Rhea. Hopefully, when Ranbir finally opens his eyes , he will stand up for Prachi and show Rhea her place and not be some spineless passive person like purab. Why hasn't Aryan told Ranbir anything about the drug case? The writers could have shown him opening up about drug case to Ranbir and not tell anyone anything.

They did the same to aryan in the camping trip. They show important information being found by aryan then don't show him tell anyone. 🤢

Abhigya.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Jesus Christ. They won't meet. Do they think the audience is that stupid?? They take audience too much for granted. Yeah it's good to know that she'll get to know Abhi is Mr. Mehra. How many weeks or months will it take for Abhi to realise Pragya is 'Anuradha ji'? 🤬🤬😡🤦‍♀

Abhigya.fan thumbnail

And also they just cut 2 different clips to show their so called meeting? Abhi's clip was from last week where he was sitting in office and they shot pragya separately. What do they get out of showing these misleading promos? Am so fed up and completely out of patience.  

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

What I don't get is how do you not even try to get to know who your daughter idolizes?? Not to mention there have been so many parties. Surely Prachi would have had one picture of Abhi that she could have shown Pragya.

If Pragya ends up favoring Rhea over Prachi, Imma be SO pissed. How are you gonna neglect the child you actually raised over one you just met? I get they're both your children but still.

I concur about Aryan keeping mum is wrong. I understand Rhea is her cousin sister but again, you have a mind of your own. Stand up for what's right regardless of who's involved. And it's not like he'll be completely alone. Abhi will be there, his dad and so will the Kohlis. There's no way Ranbir will abandon him for doing the right thing. And if he does... then, well, he's not really a brother to Aryan.

Abhigya.fan thumbnail

So Pragya will get to know first and then  she will hide it all like the previous leap. What's new? She sat on the sidelines and did,said nothing even as Abhi-Kiara met, Abhi grew really fond of Kiara and talked to Pragya about her. Groan. Way to stall any progress. 😡

Edited by davos - 4 years ago
Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

Damn Ekta takes us for fools? We know they won't meet, parents in Balaji shows apparently don't give a sh*t that their 18 year old daughter is talking to some old man lmfao. The concept of pictures and technology does not exist in this universe.

Anyway even if Pragya and Abhi meet like @davos said she won't do anything but sit on the sidelines and breathe heavily/cry/weep. End Abhigya already and move on with the next gen, this is too difficult to watch.