~~Aa Tu Faasla Mita......Tu Khwaab Sa Mila~~

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hello Forumwaasis......smiley31

Happy New Year to all the Keralites heresmiley31Hope this new year brings more success, happiness & prosperity to each and every one's lifesmiley27Chingadinasamsakalsmiley9smiley31

Now coming to this special fangirling post on this spl daysmiley17Bekhayali song is one of my recent favourite songssmiley27 & I am so happy that CV's used this spl song for expressing Akshat's POV once again just like they did with ADHM songsmiley10smiley32 I must say Jindal Saab has good selection of songs when it comes to expressing his haal e dilsmiley10smiley27

- Akshat saving his Guddan from getting hurt as he is her saviour for lifetimesmiley31Though she rejects his help bcz of her gussa and toote dil he cant imagine or watch her in painsmiley14He knows he is the reason for her painsmiley19 & he wants to heal her dard with his pyaar ki malhamsmiley9

"Koi Haq nahi khoya hai....na maine aur na hi tumne.....Tum aaj bhi mujhe gussa karne ka poora haq rakhti ho....nafrat karne ka bhi haq rakhti ho.....JAB PYAAR POORE HAQ SE KIA THA GUDDAN TOH NAFRAT BHI TOH POORE HAQ SE KAR SAKTI HO NA......"

- I just loved how he held her hand & sternly said neither of them had lost any haq on e/osmiley40smiley32He made it clear that only she possess the haq to express her gussa ya her nafrat towards himsmiley14He reminded her that when she wholeheartedly loved him then she also have the haq of expressing her nafrat wholeheartedlysmiley27smiley31Akshan are barefoot smiley17& this level of height difference is just wowsmiley27smiley42

- Jindal Saab wants every single emotion of His Guddan to be expressed fully and that too only on himsmiley9He wants her to release all her dard from her broken heart so that he can heal her, soothe her pain & do malham to her dil ke scarssmiley14But she is not ready to set her emotions free infact she is safely hiding all her gussa, dard & nafrat deep inside her heart may be bcz she doesn't have the courage to open up & can't risk her broken heart to break apart once moresmiley38And her this stubbornness bcz of lack of vishwass in him pinches his heart to coresmiley19smiley38It hurts him to watch her hurting herself with bottled up emotionssmiley13 & live every single moment in so much suffocation bcz he too feels that intensity of her immense dardsmiley38He feels helpless for not able to help her outsmiley38"Yeh Ishq nahi aasaan.....Ek aag ka dariya hai....." atm sounded so perfect when she refused to express her feelings even after his pleas to hersmiley10smiley32Yup Jindal Saab it's not easy to win back her pyaar & trustsmiley14Her hidden emotions are like a river of fire in which u have to step in, burn yourself and add your patience & pyaar filled koshishein to soothe that pain & mend her broken heart, convert her dil to an ocean of love, that love jispe sirf aapka haq tha, hai aur hamesha rahegasmiley27

Bekhayali mein bhi tera hi khayaal aaye......

- I loved this shotsmiley27Even though they are standing far apart from e/o, their heart beats for e/osmiley27 They cant allow any kind of thoughts invade their heart & mind except e/o's khayal just like their nazarein are still focussed on e/o even being far away from e/osmiley14

- I loved how he slowly came to her, slightly bowing his head before her, he softly held her hands & slowly guide one of her hands to his shoulder & other is held strongly with his hands that too w/o breaking eye contact, Ahh Beautysmiley27smiley42

- Uff the way Akshat intensely pull His Guddan towards him resulting her to stand on her toessmiley43smiley42

Kyun bichhadna hai zaroori yeh sawaal aaye.....

- Look at the way his eyes are asking her this sawal, "why there is separation b/w us?"smiley14

- I just loved this shot where he is holding her close to him still having a little distance representing even if she will try to be away from him, he will make efforts to close that gap b/w them by holding her hands equally & there by closing the forced distancesmiley10smiley32

Teri nazdeekiyon ki khushi behisaab thi......

Hisse mein faasle bhi tere bemisaal aaye......

- That eyelock where he is conveying her that his heart yearns to stay as much as close to her just like now they are so close to e/o bcz this gives him immense happinesssmiley31smiley27 But right now the separation from her is giving him more painsmiley14smiley27

- What a shot, Just look at his tight hold on hersmiley43smiley43smiley42smiley42He wants to jhoomo with the rhythm of love by holding His Guddan this much tightly close to him smiley43smiley43smiley42smiley42

Main jo tujhse door hoon.....Kyun door main rahoon......

- What a perfect timing of lyricssmiley10smiley32Just look at his intense eyes asking why he should stay away from her by coming this much close to hersmiley14smiley27Appreciate the sizzling height difference in the first shotsmiley43smiley43smiley42smiley42That just enhanced the beauty of that whole shotsmiley43smiley43smiley42smiley42

- Hayeee this eyelock smiley43smiley43smiley42smiley42His soft eyes meeting with her angry onessmiley27smiley43Their eyes have their own language of conversing with e/osmiley27smiley42

Tera guroor hoon......

Aa tu faasla mita......

Tu khwaab sa mila......

Kyun khwaab tod doon....

- Such PERFECTION of Lyrics with Akshan's dance movementssmiley10smiley10smiley32smiley32One of my fav dance movessmiley17smiley42 He knows he is her pride, that pride jiski aan baan aur shaan ke liye she can go to any extentsmiley14smiley32He knows along with her Pati, he is also her strength, her support system, her mentor, her dost, her humsafar & her humdardsmiley10 He wants to fulfil all the farz related to every single relation they share jisse nibhane se woh chook gaye the in the past bcz of his guilty ride of mistakessmiley14smiley19He is requesting her to give him one chance to rectify his mistakes because She is God's gifted  His dreamy humsafar who became his pride, his strength, his support system, his dost, his humdard & above all his lifelinesmiley14smiley31She has become his jeene ki wajah, she has become his topmost priority jisko he doesn't want to losesmiley19The way he is holding her up in his embrace with his heads up along with twirling her around shows the importance of Guddan in Akshat's lifesmiley27smiley42He will always keep her above himself just like the way he is holding her up in this shotsmiley14 He wants his God's gifted Precious Guddan always by his side this much close to his heart foreversmiley27smiley31

- Loved this twirl of Akshansmiley27smiley31It very clearly showed how his world revolves around her,along with hersmiley10smiley32

- Even though right now there is slight separation b/w them but he will always make sure the fact that she remain connected to him always just like here their hands are connected with e/osmiley27smiley42

Raatein dengi bata.......

Neendon mein teri hi baat hai......

- I am in love with these two special shots where lyrics again matched so magicallysmiley10smiley32In the first shot, I loved how their hands are joined together & engulfing the air surrounding themsmiley27smiley43In the second shot, how effectively he caged her in a back hugsmiley43smiley42He is saying that even the dark nights can tell her how his sleep is occupied with her thoughts onlysmiley9Remember when Jindal Saab was in GH, he was only thinking about Guddan & uske baare mein sochte sochte so gaye woh bhi Guddan ko call karkar subconsciously listening to her voicesmiley14Just look at the way Akshat is holding her close to himself as if feeling the ehsaas of her being in his embracesmiley43smiley42So damm Intensesmiley43smiley43 + feel that possessiveness oozing out from that tight embracesmiley43smiley43

- One of the my most fav shots is this where for a fraction of second, Guddan felt the intensity of Her Jindal Saab's passionsmiley43 & got lost in that ehsaas of being in his tight embrace by letting her relax in his solacesmiley27smiley31

Bhoolun kaise tujhe......

Tu toh khayalon mein saath hai......

- He is asking her how can he forget her since she has become an integral part of his thoughtssmiley14He, his life & his thoughts are incomplete w/o His Ladylove, His Guddansmiley27

Bekhayali mein bhi tera hi khayaal aaye.....

- I just love this wide shot, magically beautifulsmiley27Them forming Perfect Dil with their eyelock adding more perfectionsmiley42

Kyun bichhadna hai zaroori yeh sawaal aaye.....

- The timing of this line here is just wowsmiley10smiley32When the question arise of why separation is needed at the very same moment,he held her hand symbolises he wont let her increase their distancesmiley14He will hold her hands strongly enough to prevent their bichhadnasmiley20

- The reason why I love this shot is because it looked effortlessly beautifulsmiley10smiley32smiley27smiley31 This step looked so delicate as well as intense at the same timesmiley20This step is so dangerous at the same time because your whole weight is just handled by your partner with his single handsmiley10smiley32Nishika slayedsmiley40smiley32smiley10smiley10  It also indirectly showed the immense trust of Guddan in her Jindal Saab that he will never make her fall, the most important truth atm she is hiding deep inside her heartsmiley14

Nazarom ke aage har ek manzar.......

Ret ki tarah bikhar raha hai......

- For the beauty of Akshan's famous RK posesmiley27smiley42With their eyes talking again, he is saying how every single moment is falling apart in front of his eyes just like sand with her absence in his lifesmiley38

Dard tumhara badan mein mere.....

Zeher ki tarah utar raha hai......

- Here he expressed how painful is to live w/o her essence in his life, her pain is slowly acting like a poison to his body since he knows he is the reason behind her dardsmiley38smiley38In the first shot,jis tarah he is carefully removing her hairs troubling her face, ussi tarah he wants to remove her pain, soothe her & heal her with his Pyaarsmiley14smiley27In the second shot, it felt like his eyes are asking for that ek chance, for that ek permission from her to heal her broken heartsmiley14

- For the beauty of this intense eyelock of Akshansmiley27smiley42The song ended with them reading e/o's haal e dil via their eyessmiley43smiley42

- I just loved that soft music after the song ended along with Akshan's hitched breaths......smiley43smiley42

"Tumhari zubaan bhale hi jhoot bol paa rahi hai Guddan LEKIN TUMHARI YEH AANKHEIN....INN AANKHOM MEIN AAJ BHI HAMARE PYAAR KA SACH JHALAKTA HAI.....ISS GAANE KE BOL MEIN HAMARE RISHTE KA SACH CHUPA HAI....AUR MAIN JAANTHA HU KI SIRF MAIN HI NAHI TUM BHI YEH MEHSOOS KARTI HO......"

- I loved how Jindal Saab is trying all his ways to release his hisse ka pyaar from Guddan's heartsmiley10smiley32But before that he needs to release her & her heart from the bottled up emotionssmiley14Guddan's every single "No" & hurtful words represents the intensity of dard she is carrying in her heart while Jindal Saab whole heartedly take up all those words because he knows he needs to make His Guddan open up so that he can apply his pyaar ka malham on her scarssmiley20 Appreciate the height difference toosmiley27

- Akshan ke Bekhayali Dance sequence was so intensesmiley43and filled with mixed emotions from both sidessmiley14 Akshat expressing his Pyaar and asking Guddan to come back in his lifesmiley31 while Guddan on the other hand trying to push away all her feelings bcz of immense dard and gussasmiley13 That turmoil of Akshan's emotions were so beautifully enacted by Nishikasmiley10smiley32Dil, Jaan & Jigar sab double haq se le losmiley27smiley31

Special Note:

Though the whole lyrics of the song are not used in this sequence, but just like Jindal Saab said this song's lyrics represents their zindagi ki sachai atmsmiley14The four lines mentioned below are not used for the dance sequence but I just loved these four lines to core q ki it beautifully depicts Akshan's present life in a nutshellsmiley10

Bekhayali Mein Bhi Tera Hi Khayaal Aaye.....

Even in times when I have no thoughts, I think about You

Kyun Bichhadna Hai Zaroori Yeh Sawaal Aaye.....

Why did You give me separation, I have this question in my mind 

Thoda Sa Main Khafa Ho Gaya Apne Aap Se.....

I am a little upset with my own self

Thoda Sa Tujhpe Bhi Bewajah Hi Malaal Aaye.....

I feel a little amount of regret/remorse about You without any reason

Akshat was guilty of his past & he expressed his narazgi to himself which inturn affected & hurted Guddan too which at last resulted in her heart broken statesmiley38smiley14How beautifully lyrics merged with Akshan's life....!!!!smiley10smiley32

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kajal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Qa post banaya hai apne 👍🏼aisa lag rha hai main fir e akshan dance sequence dekh rhi hu⭐️. Mre pass is sequence aur apke post ki taarif ke liye koi sabd hi nhi hai 😛

jmoyee200 thumbnail

lovely post...with wonderful AKSHAN

Akshananju thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Chingam ashamsakal Saru & advance Onam wishes too😍😍😍😍

Post kidduuu.......❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Shaina_RS thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

A very haopy new year to u saruu🥳.....may this new year brings all goods to you....whta fantastic post...u always make the journey soooo smooth and sweet that we tend to forgot every problems...chaos...flawss...in the serial....and just left with a sweet spectacular journey..chemistry...of our pyaareee AKSHAN..luv u fir this...app har baar dill le leti hoo...❤️😳

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kammy02

Qa post banaya hai apne 👍🏼aisa lag rha hai main fir e akshan dance sequence dekh rhi hu⭐️. Mre pass is sequence aur apke post ki taarif ke liye koi sabd hi nhi hai 😛

Awwww Thank U Kajal🤗❤️

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: jmoyee200

lovely post...with wonderful AKSHAN

Thank u🤗

SaruSenan thumbnail

Thank U Barenya❤️

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akshananju

Chingam ashamsakal Saru & advance Onam wishes too😍😍😍😍

Post kidduuu.......❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Thank u Anju wish u the same🤗

Spl thank u for the compliment❤️

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viditian1

A very haopy new year to u saruu🥳.....may this new year brings all goods to you....whta fantastic post...u always make the journey soooo smooth and sweet that we tend to forgot every problems...chaos...flawss...in the serial....and just left with a sweet spectacular journey..chemistry...of our pyaareee AKSHAN..luv u fir this...app har baar dill le leti hoo...❤️😳

Thank u Shaina🤗

@Bold Awwieeee Thank u for such a huge compliment❤️

And Hey congrats yaar for becoming A Senior member🥳Ab no restriction of posts na?😈