Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

u know i just loved the way how anurag moved on after PRB marriage. peyar ko hamesha panaeka nam hi peyar nei hote, peyar ko dur se bhi khush dekhna ek aur peyar hai .  anurag's that phase was really very good which is missing now... that is why audience could connect his pain that time.. oh my poor memory .. kitna royi thi us waqt anu ke liye...during the first marriage of PRB...

KamikazeKinght01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

i was watching after PRB first marriage phase.  watched  Prerna painting moments again .  bajaj was just mesmerized . but Prerna was not looking that good as she looked usually . i dint like her blouses ..

Prerna used to be at her dullest mood during that phase.. 

It was pleasure to see prerna from a clg girl, a crazy lover, a goner, a heart broken soul, the strong lady, and then finally Mrs Rishab Bajaj and mother india. Shweta was splendid.. I still havent found her replacement in telly world.. Btw, her dress that time was much much better that what she used to wear post 20 years leap. At least amnesia track had helped her to return her dressing sense.     

u know i just loved the way how anurag moved on after PRB marriage. peyar ko hamesha panaeka nam hi peyar nei hote, peyar ko dur se bhi khush dekhna ek aur peyar hai .  anurag's that phase was really very good which is missing now... that is why audience could connect his pain that time.. oh my poor memory .. kitna royi thi us waqt anu ke liye...during the first marriage of PRB...

Honesty i liked Anu that time better than this one. Main roi nahi kabhi (as i had watched them much later, after the show was ended) but yeah their pain was so touchy. 

Specially how inspite of hating Bajaj that much he never tried to break their marriage, just to respect prerna's feelings about a marriage bond. And i can never forget how he wanted prerna to move on with Bajaj, the person he didnt even like... But he mever wanted her to mouron over him and destroy her full life. That was something very very deep abour their relationship whicj he regained after his jerk phase was over and PRB was about to marry second time.       

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Mai bhi anu ke liye bhaut royi thi, us time kya pta tha am going to later become PRB fan😆

Again this season, feeling sympathetic for Anu Mera kuch nhi ho sakta hai🤣

Originally posted by: SnehaDoll

Mai bhi anu ke liye bhaut royi thi, us time kya pta tha am going to later become PRB fan😆

Again this season, feeling sympathetic for Anu Mera kuch nhi ho sakta hai🤣

Dont worry ekta will make him a jerk this season again  to divert your fondness..  Withoit Anu being a jerk Prerna will nevet be able to move on from Anurag..  Chahe jetan bhi Bajaj ke puja kar le.. Puja karti rahe but payar hone ke liye prhle Anu se nafrat karna parega... :p

Crazy4prb thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KamikazeKinght01

I have started again. 

But i mostlt write on CID couple Abhirika, New AnuPre and only one fic for kzk1 thats ongoing on wattpad. So, i dont think you gonna read. But thanks for your appreciation :D :D :D writing soothes my soul.  

we will love prb of kzk1 ff. There are ff on prb on wattpad? 

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: KamikazeKinght01

Dont worry ekta will make him a jerk this season again  to divert your fondness..  Withoit Anu being a jerk Prerna will nevet be able to move on from Anurag..  Chahe jetan bhi Bajaj ke puja kar le.. Puja karti rahe but payar hone ke liye prhle Anu se nafrat karna parega... :p

Agree but this is what I don't understand. Why butcher anurag to redeem Bajaj?

Makes no sense. Poor AP fans. 

Originally posted by: SnehaDoll

Agree but this is what I don't understand. Why butcher anurag to redeem Bajaj?

Makes no sense. Poor AP fans. 

Told you.. I would never forgive ekta for ruining Anu.. 

There could havr Been other ways to make them hate each other.  Like the prem death wasn't enough? Stupid!! Prerna could have gone without Anu knowing about her preganncy.. So stupid cv.   

Originally posted by: Crazy4prb

we will love prb of kzk1 ff. There are ff on prb on wattpad? 

I will write an alternate emfing of kzk1 for Manasi n saps.. Will post the link here once i post that. 

Prb of kzk1? Yeah, oy one os. I never read that though.. But will copy paste the link if you wat to read.  

Manasi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Oh wow! We've finished 150 pages ðŸ¥³

Chalo ji let's move to the new thread

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5114391

Edited by Manasi_16 - 4 years ago