Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DoNotMessWithMe thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: KamikazeKinght01

KVB rocked πŸ₯³ 

And AnuPre ka rehne deti hu.. Once i start i hardly can stop myself from talking about them.. πŸ˜†

Ha ji bilkul Lage raho. 

Na hamara (prb) kuch ho sakta Hai aur na tumhara(ap)

So why to stop now jo itne saloon mein nahin ho sakta. 

Crazy4prb thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Let's discuss SEASON 17, EPISODE 38.

where they have come back from Malaysia and he tells her that he has cancelled the joint venture with mr sengupta, even if its loss of lot of money.

The look she gives him and then the way they hug each other. These are the things which makes marriage work, makes your partner your soulmate. That understanding, keeping your spouse interest, feelings 1st and excepting them with full baggage(emotional and other wise excepting both kids) completely without any questions. I loved the entire episode 

DoNotMessWithMe thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Crazy4prb

where they have come back from Malaysia and he tells her that he has cancelled the joint venture with mr sengupta, even if its loss of lot of money.

The look she gives him and then the way they hug each other. These are the things which makes marriage work, makes your partner your soulmate. That understanding, keeping your spouse interest, feelings 1st and excepting them with full baggage(emotional and other wise excepting both kids) completely without any questions. I loved the entire episode 

Haven't watched this scene from ages but I remember everything so well when I watched it on TV. There was a dubbing for RB voice (some portions) if I'm not wrong. 

I remember the scene though when RB enters the room she was going through photo album n from their the conversations begins. 

I will surely watch it now that you mentioned it and get back to the post. 

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: KamikazeKinght01

KVB rocked πŸ₯³ 

And AnuPre ka rehne deti hu.. Once i start i hardly can stop myself from talking about them.. πŸ˜†

KVB was my fave , I love Prem-Mukti.

Infact even know he is my favourite actor. I love his babies also too much 

He has a very good bonding with his mommy Pre1 too. They are like the best of friends :)

Oh God, what is happening with me?

I feel nothing for this season 2 PRB /PreRish.

Ulta I m going sympathetic towards anurag. Guess m going crazy πŸ˜†

Waidehi thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I certainly loved anurag in last season but this i m not aboe to feel anurag dnt no why πŸ€ͺand i never ever loved bajaj 

Waidehi thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SnehaDoll

Oh God, what is happening with me?

I feel nothing for this season 2 PRB /PreRish.

Ulta I m going sympathetic towards anurag. Guess m going crazy πŸ˜†

i m sorry for him i m not liking the way they r using him πŸ˜­ i like ksg but dnt want injustice for parth πŸ˜­

Crazy4prb thumbnail

Originally posted by: prb4eva

Haven't watched this scene from ages but I remember everything so well when I watched it on TV. There was a dubbing for RB voice (some portions) if I'm not wrong. 

I remember the scene though when RB enters the room she was going through photo album n from their the conversations begins. 

I will surely watch it now that you mentioned it and get back to the post. 

I WhatsApped you. Go and see

Crazy4prb thumbnail

Originally posted by: Crazy4prb

saps and wist, liking won't doπŸ˜‚ give your gyan on this scene

Originally posted by: Waidehi

i m sorry for him i m not liking the way they r using him πŸ˜­ i like ksg but dnt want injustice for parth πŸ˜­

I like Parth, but not a fan of Parth or ksg. But both of them are very good actors. Better than the female lead. (But ironically I am Erica's fanπŸ˜†)

But I am a Ronit Roy/ PRB fan from S1 , so that's y was excited when heard KZK 2 was about to start. 

And when I came to know that Erica is gonna become prerna, I was elated.

But unfortunately just not able to relate to PreRish . Not even to AnuPre for that matter.