Felt bad for Prerna and Sneha 

Maasi and Tanvi needs to be send away from BM forever 

Thank you 🤗

Thanks

Last part updated

Grey-licious thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

This was so beautiful and emotional. I liked how Prerna balanced the duties of a wife and a mother effectively and also showed MT their place after suspecting them of harbouring foul intentions.  I can't wait for the succeeding parts.

Thank you so much

Glad you liked it

Last part updated

Grey-licious thumbnail

Originally posted by: sneha_17

Beautiful, every single segment was well written.

Bonding is too good 

Keep writing 

Thank you

Grey-licious thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArShiFever.

It was an emotional start...Well, Miss Tanvi, you are just a family friend & nothing more...Prerna is Mr Bajaj's wife and Kuki's mother...She has a legal right to make a decision on her husband's behalf while he is temporarily incapacitated...I can't wait for her to expose the terrible duo in front of Mr Bajaj...Aww, I'm glad Veena finally accepted the marriage...There is one thing that I'm disappointed in the show is that she didn't even try to understand Prerna & most importantly curse her...She is your daughter for the love of God...Is this how much you understand her? I wouldn't even let my hypothetical daughter marry in a house with a mother-in-law like Mohini Basu...Nor to a guy who would never stand up against a mother like her...Can't wait for the next part...Update soon 😊

Thank you so much for your comment

mitras thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Super good ending. Maasi and tanvi toh gayo. Awesome story

ArShiFever. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Ugh I really wanted to punch Anurag...I'm glad Prerna put him in his place...I loved PrerRish scene...I hope you write another one just to show how they'll deal with the duo.😊

komlika thumbnail

Beautiful update 

Can’t believe people are do evil and money minded 

I wanted to see what Bajaj did to maasi and tanvi 

Thank you for the update 🤗

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

That was a nice end to the story.

luvzindagi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

How can that be the end of story? I really want to know what Rishabh did with Massi and Tanvi 

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

I loved seeing Prerna as "MRS RISHABH BAJAJ" with Anurag. She did give a good reply to his obsession/zid. The conversation between the couple is . So, he knows about MT already but never thought they would go so far for money. But finally, he is back to his Mr. Bajaj form who would not spare anyone who tries to harm his daughter and his wife. And the ending with the promise ❤️.