Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Grey-licious thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Chahat_A_Doshi

Part B

Rishabh is fine and naughty enjoying wife's T n C, Anurag please move on I know it is not easy but at least try. Prerna rocked Mrs, Rishabh Bajaj  Anurag shocked. Chalo inka chapter closed. Prerna was slepping on his arm Oh my his arm must have fallen asleep but wife ko kaise disturb kare even if he was not in his senses he had to know she must have been drained.

So Mr. Bajaj knew every thing about Sha(i)Tan but he is also right that how can he throw her out jaisi bhi hai masi hai. Accha hai Prerna shared with him her doubts and Debo Da 🤗 for him. Revealed the truth.

Sha(i)Tan have made the biggest mistake they messed with Rishabh's family. His daughter and wife mean everything to him and they tried to hurt them ab toh gaye dono kaam se. 

Mr. and Mrs. Bajaj join hands to get rid of the people who can cause harm too them, no need to go Indian Soap style and give them another chance seedha kaam tamaam. This Rishabh Bajaj is lethal + his wife Sha(i)Tan are so done.

Just love it.

Sorry for the delayed comment.

Thank you for this emotional ride.

Yeah I really think that Bajaj knew that Massi n Tanvi are money minded n selfish persons 

But in what extent he doesn't know

He letting them stay with him because they're his Apne

But the moment he'll get know their real intention

Then not even god can save them from his wrath 

Thank you so much

M glad you liked the story

Edited by Grey-licious - 4 years ago
Minhasmansi92 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Well this story was so nice. I really like it. 

Edited by Minhasmansi92 - 4 years ago