The Chills Of The Rain (Mishbir OS)

Trigonometry290 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

"OMG! Thanks, Mishti! Best. Date. Ever. I never thought you would plan all this.", thanked an impressed Abir. 

"I agree. You are the more romantic one, so I thought let me surprise you.", responded Mishti with a smile.

It had been a month since they confessed but it did not change their equation much because they never needed it to be so. They had already discovered what they were to each other. But one thing had changed, and that was they were more expressive of what they felt. This meant more dates, hugs, and smiles. 

Mishti really wanted to plan this date for a long time. It was a date to eat golgappa since both of them love it. And as usual, Abir was impressed by his angry chorni for knowing how to make a simple yet perfect date. Apparently Mishti had done research and surveyed on which place is the best for one hour before she found this one, which was close to the Rajvansh house. 

"Let's have a match on who can eat the most", Mishti declared.

"Why even try? It's obvious that I shall emerge victorious", Abir boasted stretching his arms as if he had won already.

"Oh really? Let's see"

"If you win, I cut my hair. If I win...."

"If you win.....?"

Abir did not say anything, instead pouted and pointed at his cheek. Mishti clearly understood what he meant and blushed.

She replied, "Not going to happen Ajeeb Rajvansh."

Both of them had their match with both of them stealing each others golgappa and laughing around like children. While they lost count of each of their golgappas, the two of them together had a approximate count of 50. After knowing this, they could not help but giggle at their foolishness.

"Mishti, I became fat now"

"Look at me, I have a tummy"

Abir patted her little full tummy that was slightly emerging because of the amount of food they had eaten, and they both laughed.

"Yaa, you have become Ghatotgach."

"You are supposed to say that I am not fat!", yelled Mishti as she chased him. 

Mishti decided to walk Abir to his house and then leave. Their walk was a silent one, but it was a comforting silence. It involved stealing glances at each other and smiling to themselves. Being together was like a dream, and they still had times where they could not believe their journey and where they had reached. 

Mishti slowly slid her hand beside Abir's and intertwined it. It was a sign that this was a reality for both of them as she looked at him and smiled. They walked hand in hand throughout the journey as it started to drizzle a little. When they reached the house, the rain had become heavier and they were soon to be very drenched. Just then Abir pulled her to the puddle nearby and started jumping, both with wide smiles on their face. If a stranger had noticed them, he or she would not help but admire two beautiful souls enjoying their beautiful lives together.

Mishti looked at a lost Abir. He had closed his eyes and was enjoying the bliss of raindrops falling on him when she decided to peck his cheek. Abir was pleasantly surprised and gave a wide smile. It was just happiness. He slowing wrapped his arms around her and she buried herself in his chest. 

A thought suddenly hit Abir and he dragged Mishti to his room. As they sneaked in, he turned around and locked the door. Mishti became nervous pondering on what her Ajeeb Admi will do. He instead ran to his cupboard and found a pair of pants and a shirt and handed it to her.

"I was afraid you might catch a cold", Abir said with concern.

"And you won't?"

"I forgot..." he said as he ran to his cupboard back and got himself some clothes.

Mishti just could not stop herself from admiring her man. 

As he returned he said," These might be big for you but they are the smallest in my clothes."

Mishti said, "I don't really care. Remember your clothes I had stolen, the one I wore during Ketkis marriage fiasco, I still wear that sometimes."

"Right you never returned it!. Always being a chorni"

"In that case, you never returned my earrings"

Both smiled at their confession and blames.

"Don't look at my handsome self while changing. I know you are capable of all such."

Mishti laughed because she knew that was true.

Both changed in corners with neither of them looking at each other. But once they changed, Abir's face filled with content seeing his angry chorni with humongous clothes and looking cute.

"By the way, never cut your hair. It's your identity, just like my glasses are mine.", Mishti said, distracting Abir's attention.

"So it won't bother you?"

"Honestly, I really like it", Mishti confessed with shyness.

"Selfish!"

Abir ran and caught her as they fell to the chair behind. As their laughter died down both of them smiled and cuddled on a chair enjoying this peace and calmness inside in the storm that was outside.

The Ending

First fanfic, so I am sorry if this is bad. It has mistakes but I am lazy to check. Nidhi mami's "soory". Critics are welcomed! Hope you enjoy!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Samyuktha123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Bad ? This was absolutely amazing. Please do write more, waiting to read.

Glad to see lots of people coming out with their creative work.

Edited by samyuktha0411 - 4 years ago

Thank you so much! Means a lot 😃

Aanchal15 thumbnail

This wasn’t amateurish at all.. in fact it was  amazingly well written! 👏.  I loved how you kept their idiosyncrasies intact .. this was a very endearing OS !You need to write more ! 

Thank you so much! I am glad you liked it :) I will definitely write more.  

DMGThings thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Awwww! Such cuties!! I enjoyed reading this so much!! MishBir were perfect. I can definitely see them going on such panipuri dates and such once they're together. And of course, jumping around in the rain. A complete MishBir thing to do. 😍

And then when Mishti kissed his cheek? Oooof. I went flat. They're really so cute!!

I loved the bit at the end where Mishti told Abir that his long hair is a part of his identity just like her specs are for her!! They understand and know each other so well!! 🤧

The little cuddle session at the end was so heartwarming. Really, I just loved this one so much!!

Thank you so much. Your words really made my day. It really encourages me to write more. Thank you so much.😃🤗

fangirl1012 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Trigonometry290

"OMG! Thanks, Mishti! Best. Date. Ever. I never thought you would plan all this.", thanked an impressed Abir. 

"I agree. You are the more romantic one, so I thought let me surprise you.", responded Mishti with a smile.

It had been a month since they confessed but it did not change their equation much because they never needed it to be so. They had already discovered what they were to each other. But one thing had changed, and that was they were more expressive of what they felt. This meant more dates, hugs, and smiles. 

Mishti really wanted to plan this date for a long time. It was a date to eat golgappa since both of them love it. And as usual, Abir was impressed by his angry chorni for knowing how to make a simple yet perfect date. Apparently Mishti had done research and surveyed on which place is the best for one hour before she found this one, which was close to the Rajvansh house. 

"Let's have a match on who can eat the most", Mishti declared.

"Why even try? It's obvious that I shall emerge victorious", Abir boasted stretching his arms as if he had won already.

"Oh really? Let's see"

"If you win, I cut my hair. If I win...."

"If you win.....?"

Abir did not say anything, instead pouted and pointed at his cheek. Mishti clearly understood what he meant and blushed.

She replied, "Not going to happen Ajeeb Rajvansh."

Both of them had their match with both of them stealing each others golgappa and laughing around like children. While they lost count of each of their golgappas, the two of them together had a approximate count of 50. After knowing this, they could not help but giggle at their foolishness.

"Mishti, I became fat now"

"Look at me, I have a tummy"

Abir patted her little full tummy that was slightly emerging because of the amount of food they had eaten, and they both laughed.

"Yaa, you have become Ghatotgach."

"You are supposed to say that I am not fat!", yelled Mishti as she chased him. 

Mishti decided to walk Abir to his house and then leave. Their walk was a silent one, but it was a comforting silence. It involved stealing glances at each other and smiling to themselves. Being together was like a dream, and they still had times where they could not believe their journey and where they had reached. 

Mishti slowly slid her hand beside Abir's and intertwined it. It was a sign that this was a reality for both of them as she looked at him and smiled. They walked hand in hand throughout the journey as it started to drizzle a little. When they reached the house, the rain had become heavier and they were soon to be very drenched. Just then Abir pulled her to the puddle nearby and started jumping, both with wide smiles on their face. If a stranger had noticed them, he or she would not help but admire two beautiful souls enjoying their beautiful lives together.

Mishti looked at a lost Abir. He had closed his eyes and was enjoying the bliss of raindrops falling on him when she decided to peck his cheek. Abir was pleasantly surprised and gave a wide smile. It was just happiness. He slowing wrapped his arms around her and she buried herself in his chest. 

A thought suddenly hit Abir and he dragged Mishti to his room. As they sneaked in, he turned around and locked the door. Mishti became nervous pondering on what her Ajeeb Admi will do. He instead ran to his cupboard and found a pair of pants and a shirt and handed it to her.

"I was afraid you might catch a cold", Abir said with concern.

"And you won't?"

"I forgot..." he said as he ran to his cupboard back and got himself some clothes.

Mishti just could not stop herself from admiring her man. 

As he returned he said," These might be big for you but they are the smallest in my clothes."

Mishti said, "I don't really care. Remember your clothes I had stolen, the one I wore during Ketkis marriage fiasco, I still wear that sometimes."

"Right you never returned it!. Always being a chorni"

"In that case, you never returned my earrings"

Both smiled at their confession and blames.

"Don't look at my handsome self while changing. I know you are capable of all such."

Mishti laughed because she knew that was true.

Both changed in corners with neither of them looking at each other. But once they changed, Abir's face filled with content seeing his angry chorni with humongous clothes and looking cute.

"By the way, never cut your hair. It's your identity, just like my glasses are mine.", Mishti said, distracting Abir's attention.

"So it won't bother you?"

"Honestly, I really like it", Mishti confessed with shyness.

"Selfish!"

Abir ran and caught her as they fell to the chair behind. As their laughter died down both of them smiled and cuddled on a chair enjoying this peace and calmness inside in the storm that was outside.

The Ending

First fanfic, so I am sorry if this is bad. It has mistakes but I am lazy to check. Nidhi mami's "soory". Critics are welcomed! Hope you enjoy!

This was adorable:) Loved it please write more.

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Omg this was so cute the golgappa date and playing like kids

Them Mishti asking Abir to never cut his hair*sighs* so sweet.. Let me handle myself and my tears. 

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

wow this is really amazing... such a cute light hearted scene of mishbir.. love it 🤗 pls do write more..