SarafWasima thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Just wondering where is Sunny or Aliya might have change his name into Aryan????? 🤷‍♀️ 

Well if he’s Sunny, I won’t be surprised that he’s not like Aliya but again Sunny had the same age like Kiara so not possible that he as Aryan can be in the same class as Ranbir.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abhigya.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Yaar no one cares. These are side characters at best who add nothing to the overall show. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: davos

Yaar no one cares. These are side characters at best who add nothing to the overall show. 

Given the curiosity around sunny seen on the forum and Instagram clearly there are people who do care and are interested in knowing where is sunny given what happened between his parents so the curiosity is even bigger around sunny. Even side/ supposing characters do intrigue viewer’s interest.

SarafWasima thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: sammy17

Given the curiosity around sunny seen on the forum and Instagram clearly there are people who do care and are interested in knowing where is sunny given what happened between his parents so the curiosity is even bigger around sunny. Even side/ supposing characters do intrigue viewer’s interest.

Thank you so much for defending my statement!

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiptiPatel9

Thank you so much for defending my statement!

No problem. It's been a common critique of ITV as it is that they cast several characters, yet fail to give sub plots for side characters whereas american shows excel at giving even side characters dialogue and tracks that run along side the main plot. There's nothing wrong in wanting even supporting cast to have something to do in the show or taking interest in them, because quite often supporting characters are also interesting and also get their own set of admirers among audience but their potential is always wasted by reducing them to silent spectators in serials. 

Abhigya.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

American shows or for that matter British shows don't go on adding unlimited number of sub plots that don't go anywhere.  Sure there are supporting cast in every show that get attention. But there's already more than enough supporting cast in this show. There are 12 or 13 new characters post leap. Why add another meaningless character that's used for convenience? It just doesn't make any sense. Ek main plot ko wrap up kar de wohi bahut hai. 

Edited by davos - 4 years ago
Del00 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

i wondered the same because they still do show purab and disha so where is their son? unless theyre saving this plot for a future storyline. i cant imagine where he could possibly be. unless hes dead

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: deefy89

i wondered the same because they still do show purab and disha so where is their son? unless theyre saving this plot for a future storyline. i cant imagine where he could possibly be. unless hes dead

He’s defo not dead. I said before too that the writers are slowly chalking out the post leap track and hence writers themselves don’t know what sunny is doing right now as they’ll leave that for the future for them to come up with an explanation. They could probably say he finished his studies abroad and is currently working there for now then show him return later. For sure sunny will be back and I’m pretty confident about that.

Del00 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

He’s defo not dead. I said before too that the writers are slowly chalking out the post leap track and hence writers themselves don’t know what sunny is doing right now as they’ll leave that for the future for them to come up with an explanation. They could probably say he finished his studies abroad and is currently working there for now then show him return later. For sure sunny will be back and I’m pretty confident about that.

I reckon you hit the nail on the head there. They do usually leave an explanation for when they feel like getting to it in the future đź¤Ł

Aishhu thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

No problem. It's been a common critique of ITV as it is that they cast several characters, yet fail to give sub plots for side characters whereas american shows excel at giving even side characters dialogue and tracks that run along side the main plot. There's nothing wrong in wanting even supporting cast to have something to do in the show or taking interest in them, because quite often supporting characters are also interesting and also get their own set of admirers among audience but their potential is always wasted by reducing them to silent spectators in serials. 

Supporting characters can have screen space but leads should also get good ss along with the plot running around them, but here in Kumkumbhagya afta 20 years leap , i dont see anything Happening like that , as many fans watches this show only for Abhigya... Its common that fans gets frustated over this when they dont get what they wants ....