~~Tere Bin Na Aaye Sukoon~~

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

This post is exclusively dedicated to the fabulous actor Nishant Singh Malkani for flawlessly expressing every single emotion of Akshat Jindal's haal e dil wrt Divorce Paper scenario in yesterday's episodesmiley10smiley32smiley10smiley32

- With a heavy heart Akshat signed the papers & after signing the papers, he was trying hard to control his emotions from coming outsmiley14

- When His Guddan signed Divorce papers, Akshat's world crashed there itself breaking his heart into a zillion pieces smiley38smiley19He just closed his eyes for being helpless & not able to stop that signsmiley14

- When he opened his eyes, his eyes had that tears of his immense pain watching this unfortunate incident which he never imagined ya prepared to face ever in his lifesmiley19smiley38Here, his eyes were directly questioning his wife for the reason that made her to take this drastic stepsmiley14smiley38

- After Guddan left, he tried his level best to act normal before Aunty & expressed his "So called khushi" in ending the relationship with His wife, His Guddansmiley14You can clearly witness how his heart was breaking apart with each word coming out of his mouth at that timesmiley38

- I just loved his that tight hold on her shoulder by making her turn inorder to answer his queriessmiley27smiley42

- This shot broke my poor dilsmiley38smiley38Felt so much bad with his cracking voice asking her "Kyu kiya tumne yeh....??"smiley38smiley38

- This was such a heart wrenching shot for me where he stood like a lifeless person when she left by saying that what is the need to be in a relationship forcefully without any rishta....!!!!smiley38smiley38

- And there came the DELIGHT of the episodesmiley40smiley41Ayeee Hayee tons of *Kaala teekas* for this precious smile of Jindal Saab when he discovered Guddan hadn't sign the paper with her bank account wali signaturesmiley14smiley33Sher ki Sherni khel gayismiley16No wonder why Akshat address His Wifey Mrs.Guddan Akshat Jindal as his "JUGAADU WIFEY"smiley15 

- More brighter smile indicating She is His Whole World Of Happinesssmiley27smiley31

- His confidence filled smile on His Guddan that she cant leave him ya go away from his life so easily because she loves him just like he dosmiley9smiley31

- Then comes the Dil, Jaan & Jigar le lo wali Promise from Jindal Saab to bring back his Guddan's smile that shine in her eyes & make every single ounce in him relive that khushi radiating from her dilsmiley27smiley31

"Ab meri zindagi ka bass ek hi makzad hai maa Guddan ki woh khushi aur uski chehre ki woh khoyi huyi muskaan lekar aana jo meri wajah se cheen gayi hai.....Aur USKI WOH MUSKAAN ke liye mujhe jitni chahe stupid harkat karni padein MAIN KARUNGA....."

- I loved how he admit again & again that he deserve this type of behaviour from Guddan bcz he was wrong & his deeds changed her and he will definitely bring back her smile,her pyaar & her vishwass in him with his constants efforts & His Pyaar ki taaqatsmiley10smiley32He is ready to go to any extent for bringing back his Atrangi, Full of Life Guddansmiley40smiley41

Nish, the way you enacted a happy Tanvesh on one side and a Heart broken Akshat on the other in yesterday's episode you totally deservesmiley32smiley32smiley32smiley32Thank you so much for being our Kadak Akshat Jindalsmiley40smiley31 & Jhakkas Tanvesh Hondasmiley40smiley31Jindal Saab & Honda Saab are equally taking Dil, Jaan & Jigarsmiley27smiley27Keep shining yaara.....!!!!smiley27smiley31smiley20smiley10

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kajal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Nishant's flawless acting really deserved this posts👏he enacted the emotion of Aj and flirting nature of tanvesh so well👏

jmoyee200 thumbnail

no word...just wonderful.....❤️.................Nishant......super job.........no word...🤗AJ and Tanvish.............❤️🤗

br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks buddy tune meri dil ki baat bol di i just think same post ...🤗

Nishant brilliant actor he all time doing mind-blowing ...now new style me double roll superb Akshat n Tanvesh.❤️

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Dil Le Lo for making this Dil Lene Wali post 🤗❤️🤗❤️

Nishant Malkani deserves every bit of appreciation for the brilliance performance he gave yesterday 👏👏👏

from naughtyness of flirty Tanvesh Honda to suffocating & breaking Jindal saab with the blow of divorce to the dil jeetne wali smile on realizing the signature was not official, he kept winning heart with each moment he was on-screen ❤️

I felt like breaking the screen & giving Jindal saab a tight hug when his voice was cracking & he himself was trembling 😳

I am sure Guddiya ka bhi mann kiya hoga & that why she left the room in harbadi as she too can't see him like that no matter how hurt she is 😳

Thank you once again for making this Dil Le Lo post 🤗❤️

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kammy02

Nishant's flawless acting really deserved this posts👏he enacted the emotion of Aj and flirting nature of tanvesh so well👏

I know right.....😳Nish is shining so bright with each epi⭐️👏

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: jmoyee200

no word...just wonderful.....❤️.................Nishant......super job.........no word...🤗AJ and Tanvish.............❤️🤗

Thank u so much🤗

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: br200910

Thanks buddy tune meri dil ki baat bol di i just think same post ...🤗

Nishant brilliant actor he all time doing mind-blowing ...now new style me double roll superb Akshat n Tanvesh.❤️

Aww My pleasure Barenya🤗

Yup Nish is doing full justice to both extremely different charcters at the same time⭐️

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: captainplus

Dil Le Lo for making this Dil Lene Wali post 🤗❤️🤗❤️

Le lia aapka dil Genie Thank u🤗❤️

Nishant Malkani deserves every bit of appreciation for the brilliance performance he gave yesterday 👏👏👏

Haan ji isliye toh I posted separate post😛 pehle maine socha ek hi post pe likh du phir dekha toh if combined then title wont justify his performance plus if he can do double mehanat then we can also do na so alag post likh daala q ki he earned as well as deserved that much appreciation for this brilliant performance⭐️👏

from naughtyness of flirty Tanvesh Honda to suffocating & breaking Jindal saab with the blow of divorce to the dil jeetne wali smile on realizing the signature was not official, he kept winning heart with each moment he was on-screen ❤️

Absolutely❤️

I felt like breaking the screen & giving Jindal saab a tight hug when his voice was cracking & he himself was trembling 😳

Ditto me tooEsp when he said "Kyu kiya" na and when he was standing lifeless after Guddan left🤗

I am sure Guddiya ka bhi mann kiya hoga & that why she left the room in harbadi as she too can't see him like that no matter how hurt she is 😳

Haanji Rem MA track pe bhi he was not able to find her in tears bcz of DP

Thank you once again for making this Dil Le Lo post 🤗❤️

My pleasure dear🤗❤️

My replies in @Purple😛

srain10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Amazing post Saru👍🏼

Nishant is doing fabulous job as Akshat Jindal and Tanvesh Honda👏👏

To switch from happy go lucky Tanvesh Honda to serious Akshat Jindal is worth every appreciation.