Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Padfoot_Prongs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Cheers. I am waiting for another DD song. They released one- Watan yesterday. I liked it even though I miss Vijayi Vishwa tiranga pyara type songs. Past DD songs were awesome. 

Tab log bhi kam rote the aise gaano ko lekar.

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: altgr

https://twitter.com/crpfindia/status/1161500960113463298?s=19

Lovely๐Ÿ‘ โค๏ธ

To those saying SRK and Aamir are Bhakts because they are saluting their armed forces....all I have to say.....the Armed forces are above all party lines, political agendas and politicians...

BJP/Modi is not equal to India and patriotism any more then Indira Gandhi/Congress were.......Criticizing a ruling party / PM does not mean we are desh drohis......we are just exercising out freedom of speech as the citizens of the biggest democracy in the world....I can criticize Modi/BJP and be a patriotic citizen.....If SRK does a video saluting the army....or does a video asking people to vote...that doesn't mean he is supporting a political agenda....country is bigger than PM/political parties..

Good job SRK, Aamir..๐Ÿ‘

Originally posted by: ponymo

When did I say Bollywood should include other languages or cultures? I am talking about this song, and this is NOT a Bollywood song, but a song made by the government (of India, not Bollywood) - and yes, I do think it should have been more inclusive.

No, it's not a song made by the government. It's a song a BW production company called Happy Productions wanted to make. They requested permission from CRPF and they granted it. It's their choice whichever actors they want to use. If South Indian actors feel left out, they can make their own video. 

Moses Dhinakaran, DIG, CRPF, tells us, โ€œWe have not commissioned this video. In the first week of March, we received a written request from the production house that they wanted to create a video to pay tribute to CRPF martyrs. We checked the credibility of the production house after which we gave our approval. We are not providing any financial support, but we gave them permission to shoot with CRPF jawans. Messages from Bollywood actors will probably appear in the end of the video.โ€

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news/alia-bhatt-deepika-padukone-ranveer-singh-to-also-be-part-of-pulwama-tribute-video/articleshow/68966788.cms

ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: regnow

No, it's not a song made by the government. It's a song a BW production company called Happy Productions wanted to make. They requested permission from CRPF and they granted it. It's their choice whichever actors they want to use. If South Indian actors feel left out, they can make their own video. 

Moses Dhinakaran, DIG, CRPF, tells us, โ€œWe have not commissioned this video. In the first week of March, we received a written request from the production house that they wanted to create a video to pay tribute to CRPF martyrs. We checked the credibility of the production house after which we gave our approval. We are not providing any financial support, but we gave them permission to shoot with CRPF jawans. Messages from Bollywood actors will probably appear in the end of the video.โ€

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news/alia-bhatt-deepika-padukone-ranveer-singh-to-also-be-part-of-pulwama-tribute-video/articleshow/68966788.cms

Good to know, then I have no qualms about it.

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Lovely๐Ÿ‘ โค๏ธ

To those saying SRK and Aamir are Bhakts because they are saluting their armed forces....all I have to say.....the Armed forces are above all party lines, political agendas and politicians...

BJP/Modi is not equal to India and patriotism any more then Indira Gandhi/Congress were.......Criticizing a ruling party / PM does not mean we are desh drohis......we are just exercising out freedom of speech as the citizens of the biggest democracy in the world....I can criticize Modi/BJP and be a patriotic citizen.....If SRK does a video saluting the army....or does a video asking people to vote...that doesn't mean he is supporting a political agenda....country is bigger than PM/political parties..

Good job SRK, Aamir..๐Ÿ‘

Vicky Kaushal to URI karke bhakt ban Gaya tha waise ๐Ÿ˜†

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Good to know, then I have no qualms about it.

This is what I told..Well. all's well that ends well

Kyahikahoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZanduBaaM

Vicky Kaushal to URI karke bhakt ban Gaya tha waise ๐Ÿ˜†

Different rules

ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: niyati13

This is what I told..Well. all's well that ends well

No, all is not well that ends well. The beginning and the middle portions matter too. Ending well does not erase the mean and abusive parts that happened before.

Kyahikahoon thumbnail

No, all is not well that ends well. The beginning and the middle portions matter too. Ending well does not erase the mean and abusive parts that happened before.

Who abused? 

This also means that all apprehensions over the song were not really necessary

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

Kya gazab tarin log hai yaha pe. 

๐Ÿ˜†

pehle bolo A jab A pe counter ho jao to bolo aree mera wo matlab nahi tha mera matlab B tha ..jab B pe counter ho jao to vicitim card khelo ..yeh to old siyapa hai iss forum ka ๐Ÿ˜†