Abhigya.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Literally the only thing that's worth watching in today's episode. Abhi wrung my heart out. JUST REUNITE THEM ALREADY!!! f***KKB cvs for drawing this out for this long. Thank god they stopped these shitty hits and misses at least for a while. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abhigya.fan thumbnail

Also, I just realised that I don't care about Disha and Purab as much as I used to. Probably because their own track just doesn't work for me. Everyone. Literally even stupid Ranbir's dadi also gets screen space but Pragya doesn't. She wasn't in the episode at all. Am so sick of the clowns running around in this show and acting like they are the leads of the show. Just reunite Abhigya and do whatever with this shitty peedhi. So sick of it. Am at my wits end with this show. 

Edited by davos - 4 years ago
misfit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: davos

Also, I just realised that I don't care about Disha and Purab as much as I used to. Probably because their own track just doesn't work for me. Everyone. Literally even stupid Ranbir's dadi also gets screen space but Pragya doesn't. She wasn't in the episode at all. Am so sick of the clowns running around in this show and acting like they are the leads of the show. Just reunite Abhigya and do whatever with this shitty peedhi. So sick of it. Am at my wits end with this show. 

Amen to that. Every character gets screen space besides the leads. It feels like they are trying to get the audience used to the other characters so they can just kill off Abhi and Pragya. 

Abhigya.fan thumbnail

Originally posted by: misfit007

Amen to that. Every character gets screen space besides the leads. It feels like they are trying to get the audience used to the other characters so they can just kill off Abhi and Pragya. 

True. That's what it looks like. Though I don't understand this funda. Abhi-Pragya are the main reason why this show worked. In spite of the constant shitty writing, they are the reason why the ratings kept coming in. So to just add all these useless characters for whom we feel nothing is foolish. 

Agh. Why did I ever get into this show? πŸ€¦β€β™€ 

misfit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: davos

True. That's what it looks like. Though I don't understand this funda. Abhi-Pragya are the main reason why this show worked. In spite of the constant shitty writing, they are the reason why the ratings kept coming in. So to just add all these useless characters for whom we feel nothing is foolish. 

Agh. Why did I ever get into this show? πŸ€¦β€β™€ 

The question i ask myself everyday. I personally watch for Shabir and Sriti. They work well together and i've always liked their scenes. i tend to focus more on them than the actual story line because they are a good distraction. Not super serious, super emotional. They have a good mix of comedy and drama just between the two of them. 

everything else is just meh for me. 

Abhigya.fan thumbnail

Same.

I did love Abhi's little dig at how there are always police at their place after every party and in yesterday's episode I think, he's like there's too many parties at my place. πŸ˜†

poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

It’s no fun watching without Sriti. Is she unwell?

Shabbir is carrying this show for the last 2 weeks. Otherwise the nayi peedhi will bore me to death. How on earth they made a character like Ranbir...  He looks to be spineless.

Edited by poiu123 - 4 years ago
Abhigya.fan thumbnail

Again, in today's episode... Pragya had all of 1 scene towards the end of the show and Abhi... 1 scene in the beginning. Kya bakwas chal raha hai is show mein? All about alia-Purab-Disha and the new guy today. And this silliness of Vikram and Pallavi. Jesus effin Christ. 

misfit007 thumbnail

I have finally stopped watching it all together. I'm not going to watch for a while. 

BTW, now that Shabbir is in Singapore for a holiday we can expect to see a few episodes with minimal scenes from him as well. 

it's sad to see their screen space dying out everyday. The show is still being  carried under their name but they are barely in the show. 

How the effin hell TRPs are still high is beyond me? i feel many people are just watching in hopes of seeing Abhi and Pragya meet only in vain. 

Abhigya.fan thumbnail

I decided not to watch as well but I keep checking for Abhi-Pragya scenes. All of the new characters just make me angry. So I should stop as well.