Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: -Sanjana-

Compared to all other shows our show is TOO logical🤣

Aaj kal toh naag naaginon ka zamana chal raha hai...and let's not forget daayans 🤣

Its Too Logical thats why 🤣

Yes People Love watching  Nagin , Dayan, Aghori 🤣 

-Sanjana- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Sumita18

Its Too Logical thats why 🤣

Yes People Love watching  Nagin , Dayan, Aghori 🤣 

Yaar, one thing I want to say, I much prefer illogical over logical🤣 Because i dont watch TV for logic...Coming home after a long day, I don't want to think about what is or isn't logical...bas kuch masala mil raha hai? thrill mil raha hai? And ShreZain mil rahe hain? I will take it😆

Sumita18 thumbnail

Yaar, one thing I want to say, I much prefer illogical over logical🤣 Because i dont watch TV for logic...Coming home after a long day, I don't want to think about what is or isn't logical...bas kuch masala mil raha hai? thrill mil raha hai? And ShreZain mil rahe hain? I will take it😆

Same here 🤗

Plus I do not want to be around negativity also .. thats is why i stay out from that , health ke liye acha nah hai 😆

Edited by Sumita18 - 4 years ago
shruzzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Shru, yes, I too hope that we can always be friends! And I really love your FF so come what may pleaseee continue that!

Also, I just want to add to everyone in general that we cannot expect logic from an indian television serial, period! The show is fictional and is just meant to entertain! Do you think that the pinning against the wall, eye-locks and hair flowing in the wind scenes in any show are realistic? Nope! They are as far from reality as can be imagined! It's just a fictional show that should be taken as such! In reality, no one would marry someone for revenge. But also, no one would conduct a fake marriage to someone from their enemy's family, take on a completely new personality, wreck havoc within the family and then attempt to burn someone alive. 

It's a television serial that is meant only for entertainment! Please don't look for logic! You won't find any...dimaag ki khidki band karke enjoy karo! Everyone who is enjoying the show at the moment (including myself) is doing only that!

yeahhh and i have updated the ff do tell me ur opinion 

Also i m not asking for being logical its hard i know nor i m asking for everything according to me and i have also accepted that characters are changing and honestly i m not constantly complaining about that all time i just asking if pooja should redeem than what about sr mittals and i just want that only baki kuch nahi! ! ! ! 

-Sanjana- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: shruzzy

yeahhh and i have updated the ff do tell me ur opinion 

Also i m not asking for being logical its hard i know nor i m asking for everything according to me and i have also accepted that characters are changing and honestly i m not constantly complaining about that all time i just asking if pooja should redeem than what about sr mittals and i just want that only baki kuch nahi! ! ! ! 

haan haan, that part wasn't directed at you jaaneman! It was generally to everyone who thinks that this show is getting illogical or unrealistic! And I just wanted to say that no indian serial in the HISTORY of serials has EVER been logical 🤣

And I agree on that point, Sr. Mittals also need to be accountable for their actions! I want Pooja to yell at Kabir again and tell him in detail about everything Suman, Chachaji and Dadaji did! :D

shruzzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

People would find me contradict or confused as my own sister pointed out to me so let me clear at the moment i m not finding logic in an itv serials but what i m saying is that they should stop this to bring newness showing the old crap may give them trp but one should understand that itv has a great reach and if they show different story and content people will love that! !  Too but love they need to know that. . Right and thats what i m saying and same goes with characters actors when give their hard work for a character it should be given a  full chance to get into the mind of people. . . . And as we see in films we have critics same should be in itv to so that people who love story acting or character enjoy that and those who want Entertainment can get that on popularity basis but its high time to show that in itv 

But this doesn't mean i want that rigjt now in ebss or any other show! ! ! 

But people watching kzk kkb kd yrkkh they are watching same things from long time so its high time for everyone should get introduced to new with full justice! ! ! 

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

When pooja got a call from Kabir why didn't she call the police? She confronted Kabir the next day only. Why did she wait the whole night?

What happened to Kabirs promise to the inspector that he will make Dhruv surrender to the police. He totally forgot his brother and he is doing the same mistake as his brother.. 

Edited by kala16 - 4 years ago
Sumita18 thumbnail

Btw Sanjuana 

Pooja did call police n they were searching her mother 

Kabir is taking care of pooja mother , there must be some reason behind her kidnapping - better wait and watch rather than concluding everything in one day 😆

Chopra is plotting something big against pooja 

Pooja can insult kabir but kabir can’t just bcs he belongs to army 😆 

Equality hona chahiye 😆 Show main drama chahiye mil raha hai , some will like and some might not , makers can’t  keep everyone happy 

Shrenu n Zain r doing good job  plus purva was good today 

PS - my sister in law who is a doctor is so pissed seeing medical comedy :( do not worry online hit hoga for sure kya pata barc hit bhi ho bcs medical logic nahi hai 👍🏼

Edited by Sumita18 - 4 years ago
TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kala16

Now I have started to have a feeling that rikara wedding was better and even ashloks. Shlok was dark from the beginning and Omkara married to save Gauri.

OMG Shrenu always had worst weddings! None out of love by the so called heroes.