Posted: 4 years ago

Why is Pooja running around Kabir? She is wealthy enough and well known too. Can't she ask police for help? Its easier to get help than marry the enemy! But TRP ke liye sub kuchh chalega😃

Thats what we all are wondering. ðŸ¤£

🤣, I don't know a single couple that got married to take revenge, but all Indian shows couples are there to take revenge. Why ruin your own life for revenge? And those couples become favorite of the audience. ðŸ¤£ Kuchh bhi!

Originally posted by SRKisLove

Thats what we all are wondering. ðŸ¤£

Now I have started to have a feeling that rikara wedding was better and even ashloks. Shlok was dark from the beginning and Omkara married to save Gauri.

u may call me childish but its from starting that the tuesday episode for me has been always a downfall but others are good so before passing any judgement i will see it tomorrow and if i feel worthy i will give review otherwise i will just stick to my FF and say a good bye to forum as when i was away from forum and sm i was able to be myself and judge the show upon my likes and dislikes and was able to connect or disconnect to the story now it feels like lots of reviews has impacted me so much that i literally not able to see and watch the episode without being biased to anyone i love shrenu and zain will always love them rest is their and it's the actors or the shows whom i have found worthy trp auidence or online auidence or channels have not like them so its not worth complaining i hope a day comes when i can agree with them or they agree with me....but the coin has always a positive side i met anu kala sumi sanju over here and apurva on sm i hope i will maintain the repo with them in future....

Edited by shruzzy - 4 years ago

Originally posted by methebest

Why is Pooja running around Kabir? She is wealthy enough and well known too. Can't she ask police for help? Its easier to get help than marry the enemy! But TRP ke liye sub kuchh chalega😃

Kabir is not a stranger for pooja. So she thinks to deal this problem herself. If our beloved one is in the kidnappers hands we won't seek the police help after hearing their demand. Because anything will happen to our beloved one if we go to the police and refuse the demand.

Originally posted by krithi1990

Kabir is not a stranger for pooja. So she thinks to deal this problem herself. If our beloved one is in the kidnappers hands we won't seek the police help after hearing their demand. Because anything will happen to our beloved one if we go to the police and refuse the demand.

She could have secretly informed the police and  have brought them to the location. But for the marriage track to start they have made Pooja to agree for kabirs demands. It's a clear attempt for Trps.

Originally posted by shruzzy

u may call me childish but its from starting that the tuesday episode for me has been always a downfall but others are good so before passing any judgement i will see it tomorrow and if i feel worthy i will give review otherwise i will just stick to my FF and say a good bye to forum as when i was away from forum and sm i was able to be myself and judge the show upon my likes and dislikes and was able to connect or disconnect to the story now it feels like lots of reviews has impacted me so much that i literally not able to see and watch the episode without being biased to anyone i love shrenu and zain will always love them rest is their and it's the actors or the shows whom i have found worthy trp auidence or online auidence or channels have not like them so its not worth complaining i hope a day comes when i can agree with them or they agree with me....but the coin has always a positive side i met anu kala sumi sanju over here and apurva on sm i hope i will maintain the repo with them in future....

Shru, yes, I too hope that we can always be friends! And I really love your FF so come what may pleaseee continue that!

Also, I just want to add to everyone in general that we cannot expect logic from an indian television serial, period! The show is fictional and is just meant to entertain! Do you think that the pinning against the wall, eye-locks and hair flowing in the wind scenes in any show are realistic? Nope! They are as far from reality as can be imagined! It's just a fictional show that should be taken as such! In reality, no one would marry someone for revenge. But also, no one would conduct a fake marriage to someone from their enemy's family, take on a completely new personality, wreck havoc within the family and then attempt to burn someone alive. 

It's a television serial that is meant only for entertainment! Please don't look for logic! You won't find any...dimaag ki khidki band karke enjoy karo! Everyone who is enjoying the show at the moment (including myself) is doing only that!

Originally posted by -Sanjana-

Shru, yes, I too hope that we can always be friends! And I really love your FF so come what may pleaseee continue that!

Also, I just want to add to everyone in general that we cannot expect logic from an indian television serial, period! The show is fictional and is just meant to entertain! Do you think that the pinning against the wall, eye-locks and hair flowing in the wind scenes in any show are realistic? Nope! They are as far from reality as can be imagined! It's just a fictional show that should be taken as such! In reality, no one would marry someone for revenge. But also, no one would conduct a fake marriage to someone from their enemy's family, take on a completely new personality, wreck havoc within the family and then attempt to burn someone alive. 

It's a television serial that is meant only for entertainment! Please don't look for logic! You won't find any...dimaag ki khidki band karke enjoy karo! Everyone who is enjoying the show at the moment (including myself) is doing only that!

Bold - wahi toh ...

SARA LOGIC EBSS MAIN HEE CHAHHIYE  ðŸ¤£

Edited by Sumita18 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Sumita18

Bold - wahi toh ...

SARA LOGIC EBSS MAIN HEE CHAHHIYE  ðŸ¤£

Compared to all other shows our show is TOO logical🤣

Aaj kal toh naag naaginon ka zamana chal raha hai...and let's not forget daayans ðŸ¤£