Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mallug007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Well, she is a goner! Finally, she looses her heart to him, first. The next 2 days alone with him will be sweet agony for her. Wonder how much longer it will take him to figure it out and loose his heart too. What is going to happen then, Shalini doesn’t seem like the person who is understanding and will walk away. She is going to make both of their lives hell, even though she unknowingly is the reason they are both at this precipice, of falling in love.

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Such a wonderful update.

Her feelings have started in full force. She couldn't control them even after she made sure to keep her distance from him all these days when he is in hospital, all her determination is gone once she saw him so vulnerable. 

The Bedroom scene. The first time they met again that incident. She is afraid to go to not to hurt him in that room. Why cant he take someone's help to dress his wounds. And Shalini is so engrossed in her life, only taking care of Prerna, for the kid. 

Prerna is so concerned for him but didn't help him. I liked that. She simply called Shalini and said that he needs help, which Shalini dint do properly. Now she wants to leave him. GOD, please give them the sense to realize that their marriage is done and let them be free from each other soon. 

The intense gaze they give each other gives goosebumps. Now that the next couple of days they would be alone., I am expecting some good progress in their dynamics. Waiting for the next update now.

sneha_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Prerna and Rishabh both fighting their emotions still bonded 

Rishabh not being harsh with Prerna is good 

Being Shalini out, Prerna and Rishabh grow closer.

Hope both don’t get hurt..

mitras thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It was a wonderful update. Rishabh's struggle, prerna's concern are awesome

esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

A new scenario....a new backdrop.....some new characters....a different story but the same PreRish....they fill magic in any type of story....I've just today finished reading this story and I can only say it's marvelous how well you have weaved the story around its characters....the topic is a bit sensitive but nowhere has it gone overboard.... every aspect has been perfectly balanced....all the relationships have their own space....and now the main relationship i.e;PreRish.....Prerna has finally realized that her dead feelings aren't dead anymore while Rishabh is in the process of burying his feelings for his wife....will he be able to see a partner in Prerna at such a time.....Is it wrong on their part to develop these feeling while Shalini is still in the picture....Why is Shalini's behavior changing so drastically towards Rishabh....so many questions....only time will answer....this is a very captivating story....wonderful work...❤️

shin-chan thumbnail

Beautiful update ❤️

Pls update next chapter soon. Cant wait for they being alone at home with no haddi 😆 

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

The growth in their feelings for each other is so organic and touching. This part was so lovely.

I'm glad Shalini is going away for 2 days. Good riddance! 😆

Pori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Omg Shalini. I was going to say the F word, but she doesn’t even deserve that. 

Awwww Prerna, such a pure heart. I’m loving her magnetism towards Rishabh. Seeing Rishabh sense the same is bringing some relief to me. 

I can’t wait for Prerna to help him, dress his wounds, kiss the pain away. I can’t wait for him to get some love that he deserves. 

Beautiful update. Please don’t my rant on the top. 

stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Appudappu

I think it will take a long for them like each other.. Oh.. They take long enough to do have a cordial conversation.. Pls make it fast.... I can't wait... 

I think Shalini need tha baby for her some selfish motives.. Looking at her characteristic she never cared Rishab... So why his baby...???? 

Now that Shalini is out for two days surely PreRish will get to interact more. Slowly Rishabh is also coming around..he no longer glares and threatens Prerna. 

ShumiM thumbnail

Amazing update.an unintentional bonding is forming between the two. And this bond will do strong that nothing will able break it coz it is forming through "dard". Thanks.update soon.👏