Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

siarocks007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

She is pushing him away from herself. She has become selfish in her need for a child without a care for the emotions of those close to her.

stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: shin-chan

Both of them still in want of something which they are unable to properly word them it seems. Hope you make them get that in upcoming chapters.

Very nice update.

Surely they will get what their heart desires as the story moves on. 

Thanks 

stranger2rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deepshikha20

I hope rishab will fall for prerna.... wish to see thier more conversation

Prerna will help him break the wall that he has built around himself 😊

stranger2rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: mitras

It was good update. Prerna's thoughts were really good to read. Prerish  even small convo was wonderful

Glad you liked reading prerna’s thoughts..PreRish conversation was brief..hopefully they’ll have more.

Thanks 

stranger2rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahijazz

Amazing,fabulous.....Loved it....❤️❤️

Shalini is selfish....Rishab trying to understand Prerna....😳

Both PreRish  r suffering....Had  left their future in the hands of Destiny.....smiley19

Pls update soon dear....

Shalini is indeed worried only about her dreams..she doesn’t care about Rishabh’ s emotions but Prerna does and now even Rishabh has started to think about Prerna 

Thanks for the appreciation 

sneha_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Prerna and Rishabh emotions you put them so well in your words. Pain they are going through was well written.

Shalini is too selfish, I feel she opt this over adopting for show off to the whole world 

Hope time heals the pain and brings happiness.

stranger2rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: isha123asya

Yayyy an update!!!!

Wow wonderful update..🥳

Finally Shalini got what she wanted .. rishabh is very intrigued about prerna and wants to know what's going on in her mind ... I am sure it will be hard for prerna to let go of her baby. Rishabh might start hating Shalini soon .. she is still not understanding him ... And she is sleeping contentedly 😂

Thanks for updating 😊

Shalini has finally got what she always wanted so she can sleep peacefully even if her husband is having sleepless nights, she hardly cares🥺 Right now she’s too happy to think about anyone else. 

Thanks for liking the update 

stranger2rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

Marvellous!

The portion depicting Prerna's thoughts at the temple was so touching. I'm loving the interactions between Prerna and Mr Bajaj. Both are miserable and badly need each other to heal.

Prerna has gone through hell! 

I’m glad you could feel her grief. Indeed Rishabh and Prerna need each other and they’re slowly coming closer. 

Thanks for the appreciation 

stranger2rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShumiM

Wonderful update and very touching.my heart goes out for  prerna during temple visit.rishab want to know her thoughts,is new!shalini is so selfish,annoying and arrogant,I can't stand her now.both prerna and rishab are so miserable,plz let them heal each other. Thanks 👏

Shalini is selfish, her marriage is falling apart but she can’t see it..all she wants is Rishabh’s child. What Rishabh wants , she’s clueless. 

Thanks for liking the temple scene. 

stranger2rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: MR21

Why these two are still in a relationship. Or they are just used to this life living like this. They hardly have any emotional connection between them. There is no "US" between them. But can't ignore Shalini's emotions, pain when she finally got what she has been deprived till now. 

The pain of Prerna, thinking that she is not pure enough to enter the temple😭. I didn't like Shalini announcing this news like this here. The guilt and shame that Prerna feels is so painful. 

Did I say I love their conversations? They ask such direct questions to each other and observe many things about each other which no one does. 

This is a nice update. Waiting for the next one.

Their marriage is stale and monotonous..it’s dying every day but both seem unaware of it or perhaps don’t wish to see. 

However Prerna has entered Rishabh’s life as a new ray of hope..slowly they both will illuminate each other’s lives. 

Thanks for sharing your views.