PreRish FF: The Forbidden Love( 16+)Last Chapter pg90dt.13.3.20 - Page 16

Posted: 4 years ago

A new villain who may get back at Bajaj in future is introduced.

Now coming to the main part. So Shalini has started her rights/concerns on the baby. Bajaj still hasn't come to terms about the baby. Prerna, what should I say, she changed from this stubborn immature person from morning to understanding person by evening. 

I love the kitchen conversation. Her care for him whether in heating his food or simply sitting nearby so that he won't stay alone while eating. He is still hurt, when will he let go of this guilt.

Nice chapter. Waiting for the next one.

Ugh! I'm disliking Shalini even more now.

Prerna and Rishabh's kitchen interaction was so nice. The latter is still drowning in pain and guilt. I hope he comes out of it. 

I am loving how the story is progressing...

Rishabh and prerna's interaction was interesting.. prerna was funny in the first scene... waiting to know Shalini's intentions... fabulous update but it was short... thanks for updating

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ

Good.updated next soon plz. Thanks 

Gradual development in PreRish is making me to ask for more. Please see if possible to give longer update than present ones πŸ˜†

Waiting for the chapter where RB will come out of this dilemma, for the mistake (that he thinks as) he didnt do intentionally.  

Next chapter asap please πŸ˜›

Amazing.....LOVED IT...❀️

Love the way Prerna and Rishab are gradually opening towards each other.....πŸ‘πŸΌ Rishab is still guilty....πŸ˜’

Pls update next part soon dear....πŸ€—

Originally posted by Rockxz

It was really good. I want to read more...

Thanks so much. 

Hope you enjoy the next chapter too. 

That was brilliant..Rishabh as the businessmaan is a tough nut to crack, but looks like the nut is cracking when it comes to his personal life..Rishabh's hard shell is thawing and he is getting drawn towards the woman carrying his child, Prerna and Prerna with her innocence is pulling him towards her...I can sense a silent bond is forming between Rishabh and Prerna..Really good going...The story is progressing well..πŸ‘

Originally posted by Rockxz

Just read chp 7 and I loved it.

Glad you enjoyed it 

Thanks 

Originally posted by mitras

Such a amazing update. Rishabh hesitance of accepting this situation is well described😊

Rishabh is a man of high principles ..it’s difficult for him to get out of this guilt..but he will with time start to accept what has happened. 

Thanks