Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Aisling

I toh just watch the precap and get done with it🤣 if I find an Anupre scene coming continously in my feed, then dekh leti hu otherwise ignore! 😂

Better that way than ruining mood reading and watching full episodes 😂

abhiya_12 thumbnail

Eri ka Twitter live ka kya huwa😆

Aisling thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhiya_12

Better that way than ruining mood reading and watching full episodes 😂

It's so much better like this! 🤣

abhiya_12 thumbnail

Their first step into Ekta's glam world, damn they were so awkward and nervous in this party and both were searching for each other throughout especially Eri was always looking after him and trying to make comfortable😆

rp5127 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Though some people have their own perspectives related to parth. But I have to day that, he might be the city life party guy, who likes to party alot and get drunk sometimes. But these small small things he does, his love for his mother, his love for his family and his love for baby girls.... Proves that people can think and say whatever...HE is indeed a family guy! ❤❤❤

It's so cute that regardless of how tired he was, he went to go see his family and celebrate rakhi!!! And especially his pictures with his niece(s?) are super duper cute and I want to pinch both of their cheeks because they are looking so cute!! 

abcdexyz thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I toh just watch the precap and get done with it🤣 if I find an Anupre scene coming continously in my feed, then dekh leti hu otherwise ignore! 😂

Same to.same 😂 🙈

Cadence_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Sabras radio pe na live twitter pe nahi

abcdexyz thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Here.... She is live

http://www.sabrasradio.com/player/

Bookworm_ thumbnail

I feel show will crumble without Anu and AnuPre maybe if they want they can and they might go with the other couple as the end game out of their so called stubbornness but this season is different - it has been since the very beginning. Our Anu-Pre has been different - as a Jodi and as individuals as well - flawed, yes,  but more humane than their predecessors. Last time wala had a different luck, different circumstances, and the audiences who watched that one had different mindsets but that’s not the case now. No matter what when I see my AnuPre I feel to an extent this time the makers lived upto the idea of giving us a legit love story - despite all the messed up things about the show our show was unique and our Jodi was unique, as well, even after all the atrocious stuff that existed out there.  Too bad they decided to undo it by stooping so low. 

Edited by Bookworm_ - 4 years ago