Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bookworm_ thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Yaar he might be back in the show within two,three  episodes because I remember even last time when he was going to goa they sent him office but he came back after one episode!😆

anupre123 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bookworm_

Yaar he might be back in the show within two,three  episodes because I remember even last time when he was going to goa they sent him office but he came back after one episode!😆

I want him away for few episodes.. Do his web show n comeback.. 

I want to understand trp audience loyalty.. If need be, they can reintroduce him with a promo of him n menka bose entering together after few weeks.. 

Aisling thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Ditto! ❤️😘😘

Booky! ❤😘

abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Aisling

Abhiya reading your that post is like reading my nightmare! 🥺😒😆

Sorry but episodes are pissing me like anything😆

abhiya_12 thumbnail

At this point I don't even know whether I want him in this track or not but going with majority better he stays away for his own good😆

Aisling thumbnail

Originally posted by: anupre123

I want him away for few episodes.. Do his web show n comeback.. 

I want to understand trp audience loyalty.. If need be, they can reintroduce him with a promo of him n menka bose entering together after few weeks.. 

Sending Anu away to build up the audience for the icaaanic couple is itself a sign of their cowardness and fear. Though I don't want anu away but now even I feel that we are not gonna see him for atleast, a week or so. That time period would be enough for them, to show and test whatever they want to. 🤔😵

Aisling thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhiya_12

Sorry but episodes are pissing me like anything😆

I am toh not even watching it regularly like before! No track was as manhoos as this one till now. 🤢

abhiya_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aisling

I am toh not even watching it regularly like before! No track was as manhoos as this one till now. 🤢

Same not even reading written updates just bits and bytes on IG. And CV sending me short update on episode daily

Bookworm_ thumbnail

At this point I don't even know whether I want him in this track or not but going with majority better he stays away for his own good😆

I want him to stay away for one week and for that one week I want the trp to hit rock bottom so that clown cvs realize his worth!!!!!😆

Aisling thumbnail

Same not even reading written updates just bits and bytes on IG. And CV sending me short update on episode daily

I toh just watch the precap and get done with it🤣 if I find an Anupre scene coming continously in my feed, then dekh leti hu otherwise ignore! 😂