Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maxine_May thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: BlueOcean

I read somewhere recently that Kabir's motive of marrying Pooja is not property or revenge but protecting her from Dhruv's attacks, Chopda's attacks, uniting for mittal textiles well growth. I feel Pooja's mother will convince Pooja later to marry Kabir (Maybe)

They are just assumptions I think coz Kabir's character has been showed white from the beginning n suddenly him kidnapping a mentally challenged woman for revenge seems unacceptable to someone.. So let's see how the story unfolds 

Maxine_May thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sumita18

Two reasons may be 

To save the business OR Due to her mother  - Chopra might be playing big part in this  ...

Yeah Chopra is definitely playing a big part 😒

Maxine_May thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

Baaki sab toh theek hai, but when Om humiliated Gauri, he got back double. Gauri did not stand for his humiliation, she gave him back and broke up with him. And then Om when running after her to Bareilly.

Yeh that's what I said even a person like Omkara did worse n had regret it later .. If Kabir did actually use Pooja's mom for revenge he will feel bad about it later like he already did once.. 

Anyways that doesn't matter.

You are right, this is for TRPs. 

The story was over when Jahnvi got revenge. Now they are just making up anything as they go like magician taking out bunnies out of a hat.

Well, lets enjoy the show as long it lasts. Like someone pointed out in some other thread, there is already another show in pipeline to take this one's place. 

@Bold.. Well I don't think so.. Coz they didn't show Pooja's revenge journey from entering the life of Mittals like it was shown in EHT.. Here Pooja was already in the middle of his journey n PK's death was an accident.. He never received the punishment for his deeds in a justified way + there are chances he might come back from dead 🙄 Coz they never found the body.. 

And there's Dhruv.. He won't take JaBir wedding lightly whatever Kabir's reasons are.. There will definitely be conflicts between Kabir n Dhruv especially if Kabir's feelings changes towards Pooja.. 

if_mm thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: subbuappu

True... We got to see so many layers of shrenus acting in the show... Kuch bride wale looks bhi dekh lete hain....

True ... The show has been great for costume designers ... every few episodes they get to work with the lead's costume :)  The way they are hurrying up on Pooja Kabir shaadi with a weak excuse, looks like this is a realignment for the next plot. Let's see what happens with the whole new list of characters now having real reasons to plot against both Pooja and Kabir