Why is Kabir marrying Pooja!!

Posted: 4 years ago

Almost everyone in this Forum, Twitter n IG have this qstn in mind.. Since the speculation started abt JaBir wedding many members are saying how could Kabir marry Pooja..  

Well technically there are 2 IMP reasons 😂😂 1st is TRP which increases during shaadi track n 2nd the whole family is needed under one roof to create drama (again TRP reason + budget for 2 set is high since Mittals were staying somewhere else) 

Now coming to story - Kabir do have reasons to marry Pooja - he can get his family back in the house - he was humiliated  extremely in public so this is his way of getting back at Pooja .. Kabir has been righteous from the beginning but such a public insult can have a extreme effect on mind n make people do things.. Things they regret later 🙄 

From my ITV experience I can remember ASR blackmailing Khushi to marry him for 6 months, Shivaay threatening Annika to marry him, Randhir made Sanyukta's life hell when she had foiled his revenge plan, even a character like Omkara had planned a date n humiliated Gauri coz he was under the expression that she was cheating on him.. Kabir is no saint either 🙄 But the only difference here is Pooja is no Khushi or Annika or Gauri or Sanyukta.. She's capable of God knows what so Kabir won't get to boss her around for long.. 

Originally posted by InCenDia

Almost everyone in this Forum, Twitter n IG have this qstn in mind.. Since the speculation started abt JaBir wedding many members are saying how could Kabir marry Pooja..  

Well technically there are 2 IMP reasons 😂😂 1st is TRP which increases during shaadi track n 2nd the whole family is needed under one roof to create drama (again TRP reason + budget for 2 set is high since Mittals were staying somewhere else) 

Now coming to story - Kabir do have reasons to marry Pooja - he can get his family back in the house - he was humiliated  extremely in public so this is his way of getting back at Pooja .. Kabir has been righteous from the beginning but such a public insult can have a extreme effect on mind n make people do things.. Things they regret later 🙄 

From my ITV experience I can remember ASR blackmailing Khushi to marry him for 6 months, Shivaay threatening Annika to marry him, Randhir made Sanyukta's life hell when she had foiled his revenge plan, even a character like Omkara had planned a date n humiliated Gauri coz he was under the expression that she was cheating on him.. Kabir is no saint either 🙄 But the only difference here is Pooja is no Khushi or Annika or Gauri or Sanyukta.. She's capable of God knows what so Kabir won't get to boss her around for long.. 

i dont know about other couples but shivay didnt have valid reason to marry anika and anika was white here kabir was insulted out and out so, he bossing around her has atleast a proper reason now and  again pooja is not white but thats a question for which we have see the show agar sab kuch open ho gaya toh why we will watch 

Originally posted by InCenDia

I read somewhere recently that Kabir's motive of marrying Pooja is not property or revenge but protecting her from Dhruv's attacks, Chopda's attacks, uniting for mittal textiles well growth. I feel Pooja's mother will convince Pooja later to marry Kabir (Maybe)

Edited by BlueOcean - 4 years ago

Two reasons may be 

To save the business OR Due to her mother  - Chopra might be playing big part in this  ...

Baaki sab toh theek hai, but when Om humiliated Gauri, he got back double. Gauri did not stand for his humiliation, she gave him back and broke up with him. And then Om when running after her to Bareilly.

Anyways that doesn't matter.

You are right, this is for TRPs. 

The story was over when Jahnvi got revenge. Now they are just making up anything as they go like magician taking out bunnies out of a hat.

Well, lets enjoy the show as long it lasts. Like someone pointed out in some other thread, there is already another show in pipeline to take this one's place. 

This shaadi is another attempt for trp. Aur kuch nahi ðŸ˜†

Atleast we will get to see shrenu as bride ðŸ˜³

True... We got to see so many layers of shrenus acting in the show... Kuch bride wale looks bhi dekh lete hain....

Originally posted by SRKisLove

Baaki sab toh theek hai, but when Om humiliated Gauri, he got back double. Gauri did not stand for his humiliation, she gave him back and broke up with him. And then Om when running after her to Bareilly.

Anyways that doesn't matter.

You are right, this is for TRPs. 

The story was over when Jahnvi got revenge. Now they are just making up anything as they go like magician taking out bunnies out of a hat.

Well, lets enjoy the show as long it lasts. Like someone pointed out in some other thread, there is already another show in pipeline to take this one's place. 

Another show in pipeline? So they have decided to show them married. So what will they show? The Mittals accepting jabir as a couple? 

I think this is going downhill episode after episode. How beautifully the show used to be during initial episodes? 

Originally posted by NJ31

This shaadi is another attempt for trp. Aur kuch nahi ðŸ˜†

Atleast we will get to see shrenu as bride ðŸ˜³

Absolutely true.. Last nail in the coffin.

Originally posted by shruzzy

i dont know about other couples but shivay didnt have valid reason to marry anika and anika was white here kabir was insulted out and out so, he bossing around her has atleast a proper reason now and  again pooja is not white but thats a question for which we have see the show agar sab kuch open ho gaya toh why we will watch 

Yeah that extreme humiliation was actually the 1st step for setting JaBir wedding .. And there will be more drama post wedding until JaBir actually falls for each other..