Vijayendra Kumeria paired opposite Helly Shah in ‘Sufiyana Pyaar Mera’

av131 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Three months since his exit from his last show, ‘Udann’, Vijayendra Kumeria has signed his next project. The actor has been roped in as the male lead opposite Helly Shah in ‘Sufiyana Pyaar Mera’. He will play a doctor and his entry is expected to spruce up the drama.

Vijayendra confirms, “Yes, I am joining the show. I will play the role of Madhav, whose entry will result in a lot of twists and turns in the storyline. His entry will have a direct effect on everyone’s life on the show. My track will be laced with suspense, thrill and lots of drama. That’s all I can reveal at this point.”

Talking about his decision to take up ‘Sufiyana Pyaar Mera’, he says, “I wanted to do something completely different from Suraj’s (‘Udann’) character. I think Madhav’s character is something I would enjoy playing and hence, I took it up. According to the brief, this character is challenging, has got layers and will bring a lot of twists in the story, which will be exciting for me as an actor.”

While he was exiting ‘Udann’, the actor had told us that he would take a break before taking up another project, as he wished to spend quality time with his wife and daughter. He says, “I spent time with my family, especially my daughter Kimaya, which I couldn’t while I was shooting for ‘Udann’. We have developed a great father-daughter bond during this break.”

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nemo316 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Thanks Amrutha

Hope it's just a cameo, this show has a terrible storyline and isn't successful.

Anyways, it's good to see him back on screen and I always wanted to see him play a doctor ever since Banaras track.

Both Meejay's next co-actors were part of Swaragini.

BeeSandy thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nemo316

Thanks Amrutha

Hope it's just a cameo, this show has a terrible storyline and isn't successful.

Anyways, it's good to see him back on screen and I always wanted to see him play a doctor ever since Banaras track.

Both Meejay's next co-actors were part of Swaragini.

Mesh, the article says he's the ML... how can it be a cameo? 

All the best to VJ. For me it all does stop with Udaan.

binivenugopal18 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

☹️☹️

confusing story and poor performing show👎

that names of characters itself tongue twisting !!

I don't even feel this show survive more than few months.

VJ; disappointed with your selection this time!😔

anyways best of luck for your work👍

sumsukor thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeeSandy

Mesh, the article says he's the ML... how can it be a cameo? 

All the best to VJ. For me it all does stop with Udaan.

Thanks ammu, Mai thanks to you too for saying its  a bad story line.. just saw googled it... my head swirled....

@bold yes right it has stuttered from Nov and slowly drew brakes by Feb 13th the Dark Day.

Anyways all the best for him as as an actor/bread winner he has to go on... 

binivenugopal18 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

May be he looking for different and good characters.

in my opinion,it's good channel,time slot and good story is worthy.

if you part of a successful show and may be your character not strong but still it will give you attention and scope for better opportunities for next.

doing a badly written show on a weak channel and no matter how strong and different your character,it hardly get noticed.

what is the benefit then !!!

maybe giving you satisfaction as actor but not boost your career further.

nemo316 thumbnail

BeeSandy thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

@Mesh...Congrats for turning Sizzlerz! 🥳

nemo316 thumbnail

It's a disappointing choice but I guess it's the best available offer, he said he's a workaholic and I guess he grew tired of staying without work. About the time slot 10 is decent, it's the best slot after 8:00 to 10:00, but the show and the channel aren't good.

I'm still hoping it's just a cameo, yes the article said he's the male lead but the current male lead hasn't quit and VJ talked of his track, so it might just be a track: FL with memory loss, he falls in love with her, turns obsessive and then she gets her memory back and returns to the male lead.

Anyways the stint will be short, If he's really replacing the male lead then the show is in trouble and changing story or lead never saves a show so it'll be off air in 3 months.

I hope he makes some good connections out of this stint.

nemo316 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeeSandy

@Mesh...Congrats for turning Sizzlerz! 🥳

Thanks Sandy ❤️