Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

binivenugopal18 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

congrats mesh👍

and yes,I guess most of the shows already lined up for this year and it takes another 5 or 6 months for new ones .

so loosing connection and getting lagged behind might scaring actors.

nemo316 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Thanks Bini ❤️

Yes, I'm hoping it's just a cameo to keep him busy until something good comes up because if it's a cameo then it'll be easier to quit fast like when Sehban left Bepannah.

If he's taking this show for the long term then it's definitely a wrong move and hopefully he'll be saved by the show quickly shutting down.

Sadly right now there aren't many opportunities, most cameos are women and most of the upcoming shows are mythological or supernatural, not to mention the new craze for reviving old shows. I thought if he was going to take a new project then the earliest he would return would be January given the type of the upcoming shows. Wish he was offered a good digital series, there is more scope in those and they're short term commitments.

av131 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Actress Naaz Premani, who has featured in various episodic shows and was last seen in Zee TV's Kumkum Bhagya, has bagged Star Bharat's Sufiyana Pyaar Mera (LSD Films).

Naaz has previously been seen in Yeh Hai Mohabbatein too.

The show will also soon witness the entry of actor Vijayendra Kumeria, who will be paired opposite female lead Helly Shah.

According to our sources, Naaz will play Madhav's (Vijendra) elder sister. She will have a recurring character in the show.

Naaz confirmed being a part of the show.

The actress has began shooting, and her entry will air soon.

Meanwhile, the upcoming episode of Sufiyana Pyaar Mera will showcase a shocking twist.

It was earlier seen that Kaynaat takes Saltanat’s place in Zaroon’s life. Miyajaan and Zainab come to know about this big truth.

Kaynaat kills Miyajaan, while Zainab keeps quiet as per Kaynaat’s orders, who threatens to kill her otherwise.

Zaroon feels bad for Kaynaat, as she is in a coma, and the doctor reveals that she is close to dying, but in reality, the person on her death bed is Saltanat.

Well, sounds interesting, right?

Here's wishing Naaz good luck on the new beginning!

nemo316 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

According to tellyreviews VJ's character is their half brother who is coming back to take revenge from the evil sister for killing his parents. If this is true then there is no chance VJ will become the positive lead. Either he'll become the negative lead or it's a short cameo 2 weeks to 1 month.

https://tellyreviews.com/2019/08/13/star-bharat-entry-sufiyana/

Edited by nemo316 - 4 years ago
binivenugopal18 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This LSD films shows are full of negativity.

positive characters were dumb and negative or grey characters will have scope.

I guess his character is of grey.

and I guess the show recently completed 100 episodes and they are looking for changes for improving trps.

but over dominance of negativity drawing viewers away from this PH shows.

that guy Prateek Sharma I guess only good in general promotions and different promos but execution of story in his shows not promising.

LuvSSever thumbnail

Tfs ammu:)

we will be able to see him Onscreen, thats good to hear:) All the best to him :)

Edited by LuvSSever - 4 years ago