Kabir to marry pooja-IWMBuzz confirmed

vaishuarshi123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Ek Bhram Sarvagun Sampanna the Star Plus show produced by Dipti Kalwani’s Sunny Side Up will see huge drama with Kabir (Zain Imam) playing a huge game and forcing Pooja (Shrenu Parikh) to marry him.

Yes you heard it right!!

Kabir will kidnap Pooja’s mother (Jyoti Gauba) and will tell her that only if she would marry him, he will let her mother free. This will force Pooja to accept the condition and will agree to marry Kabir.

OMG!!

Yes, the coming track will slowly move towards the wedding of Kabir and Pooja.

As per a reliable source, “Pooja will be under extreme pressure, but will be forced to bend down to the challenge thrown by Kabir. She will be ready to do anything for her mother.”

Will Kabir and Pooja get married? Will this be the first step for love?

We buzzed actors of Ek Bhram Sarvagun Sampanna but could not get through to them.

Watch this space at IWMBuzz.com for more updates.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruzzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vaishuarshi123

Ek Bhram Sarvagun Sampanna the Star Plus show produced by Dipti Kalwani’s Sunny Side Up will see huge drama with Kabir (Zain Imam) playing a huge game and forcing Pooja (Shrenu Parikh) to marry him.

Yes you heard it right!!

Kabir will kidnap Pooja’s mother (Jyoti Gauba) and will tell her that only if she would marry him, he will let her mother free. This will force Pooja to accept the condition and will agree to marry Kabir.

OMG!!

Yes, the coming track will slowly move towards the wedding of Kabir and Pooja.

As per a reliable source, “Pooja will be under extreme pressure, but will be forced to bend down to the challenge thrown by Kabir. She will be ready to do anything for her mother.”

Will Kabir and Pooja get married? Will this be the first step for love?

We buzzed actors of Ek Bhram Sarvagun Sampanna but could not get through to them.

Watch this space at IWMBuzz.com for more updates.

i guess they speculated this from the tweets and comments of the fans ...we need to wait and watch!!!

Pixie98 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruzzy

i guess they speculated this from the tweets and comments of the fans ...we need to wait and watch!!!

Remember i posted a post here in IF regarding what if Kabir and Pooja gets married will it help to increase trp ! Cant believe my words will become true one day. 🤦‍♀️

Pixie98 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Just saw on insta Pooja and Kabir dancing on Slow Motion song in their Sangeet. 

Maxine_May thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: BlueOcean

Just saw on insta Pooja and Kabir dancing on Slow Motion song in their Sangeet. 

Yep perhaps Sangeet